Male–female height difference limit

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
What’s the maximum compatible height difference by which men can be taller than women in a LTR? (inb4 “no such thing.” A 4-feet-tall dwarf woman would rather be in a relationship with a 5'8" guy than a 6'5" tallfag.)

I guess it’s about 18 inches to 2 feet. Any more than that and physical incompatibilities begin to emerge.

I need this information so I can subtract it from my height and go for girls who are that tall. Cus then I’d be of the tallest height she’d want to get with, reducing the chance of her dumping me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, N1c and Lux
no limit
5257992-0-image-a-164_1540143851956.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaiseMyT, Lihito, Deleted member 5521 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, thecel, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
i feel like it would be annoying around 16+ inches but if a woman cares enough about her man's height then the sky is literally the limit

• +1
Reactions: thecel and animo123
Fetishist normie little childish girl, who wants this except dogcels tbh ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and thecel
anything more then 8 inches looks very unasthetic

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and onfiresems
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, thecel and Deleted member 13294
Imagine being 7' and drilling your monster cock into some 4' foid, she'd be squirting and bursting in tears out of happiness and ecstasy. This is literally what foids want. They want to be dominated by men and the taller the better. At 5'5" you'll always be surrounded by men who height and face mog you so even a 4'7" foid would pick them over you. Regarding your case, don't aim for a foid who is taller than 5' ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mrinfinityx
Stop overthinking tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Mrinfinityx
That s far more ridiculous that a man who is getting mogged by like some centimeters in heels by the girl, that looks so pedophile and raping intensify, cringe as fuck tbh, how can she cope her subhuman genetics so hard when we all know that it is the mother height that matters the most in children height genetics

View attachment 1064162

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Lux
Imagine being 7' and drilling your monster cock into some 4' foid, she'd be squirting and bursting in tears out of happiness and ecstasy. This is literally what foids want. They want to be dominated by men and the taller the better. At 5'5" you'll always be surrounded by men who height and face mog you so even a 4'7" foid would pick them over you. Regarding your case, don't aim for a foid who is taller than 5' ngl.
Focus the taller girls, short girls are insecure fetishist psychotic midgets who cope their subhuman genetics in dating domain

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and thecel
What’s the maximum compatible height difference by which men can be taller than women in a LTR? (inb4 “no such thing.” A 4-feet-tall dwarf woman would rather be in a relationship with a 5'8" guy than a 6'5" tallfag.)

I guess it’s about 18 inches to 2 feet. Any more than that and physical incompatibilities begin to emerge.

I need this information so I can subtract it from my height and go for girls who are that tall. Cus then I’d be of the tallest height she’d want to get with, reducing the chance of her dumping me.
ideal is under arm pits so about 1ft
anything above that is just weird

• +1
Reactions: thecel
op I'd really just blast hgh and hope to squeeze out 2-3 inches

• +1
Reactions: thecel and anon23223