Male models now are actually ugly asf

comingthrough

comingthrough

Banned
That fucking cringe study of light skinned men being most attractive is also gay asf only a fucking faggot with Asperger's would believe that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-004640.png
    Screenshot_20240423-004640.png
    869.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-004702.png
    Screenshot_20240423-004702.png
    645.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane and blatonslatt
they are just tall that's it

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Are these the worst looking models you could find?
I've seen way worse. Literal subhumans, especially female subhumans, being models nowadays.
Subhumanity and deterioration of the gene pool is inevitable, unless technology fixes it eventually.
Low T, neotenous, weak, small, recessed males without hair is the future of mankind.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
JFL male models look aspie as fuck nowadays, not as DOM as previously. Thats why hexum mogs all these guys

• +1
Reactions: F36, med, Xangsane and 1 other person
Are these the worst looking models you could find?
I've seen way worse. Literal subhumans, especially female subhumans, being models nowadays.
Subhumanity and deterioration of the gene pool is inevitable, unless technology fixes it eventually.
Low T, neotenous, weak, small, recessed males without hair is the future of mankind.
Just the 1st that popped up

Omg is .org finding out that appeal for the runway does not equal broad appeal, 😨😨😨😨😳😳😳

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yandex99
That fucking cringe study of light skinned men being most attractive is also gay asf only a fucking faggot with Asperger's would believe that
Wdym light skinned men,

Omg is .org finding out that appeal for the runway does not equal broad appeal, 😨😨😨😨😳😳😳
Mate I'm @Jimsonbobson505
I knew about this shit for a long time it's just a matter of familiarity bias people find what is considered attractive now ideal because people look like it now gay and WERID looking
Also the case with woman
Woman now look stiff structured big wider face think more and are aging like shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, rand anon, try2beme and 1 other person
Mate I'm @Jimsonbobson505
I knew about this shit for a long time it's just a matter of familiarity bias people find what is considered attractive now ideal because people look like it now gay and WERID looking
Also the case with woman
Woman now look stiff structured big wider face think more and are aging like shit
Did ur eyes fully recover

how is lucky blue smith even a model bro looks like my gay cousin jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-012516.png
    Screenshot_20240423-012516.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 0
3904596 20240121 222308

Can I work as a male model? Do I look bloated here?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejohann
I actually dont think so, most modeling agencies hire by whats trendy. Hence many younger, more androgynous people get hired. I dont believe anyone in the "after" picture, the modern models, would suffer in the current dating scene or a college campus

I actually dont think so, most modeling agencies hire by whats trendy. Hence many younger, more androgynous people get hired. I dont believe anyone in the "after" picture, the modern models, would suffer in the current dating scene or a college campus
Yea but it's gay looking and models now get mogged by men of the past

• +1
Reactions: iblamejohann