Male movements are stupid

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
The moment any movement grows which is in conflict with female interests the state will always side with females, for they are in contrast to you not replacable. everytime Islamic regimes are critizied it is done by showing 'how bad women have it' for it gains the most emotional bais against us.

Even if you succeed the world will regard you as a boogy man. Something which should be resented like any of the Muslim states,

In honesty nobody cares if a few sub5's want their rights protected.
Few days ago a big actor in Turkey is by sentence forced to pay alimony in a this supossed 'equal' state we have. The guy will pay 16.000 tl on monthly basis to his ex wife. Believe the original alimony was 60.0000 tl a MONTH and nobody bats an eye.

Because we aren't worth much. The moment any of your copetow movement gains ground it will be the same day you hang from the rope.

I say it time and time again, the best thing that can be done is you marrying a virgin tradwife and then move out of the city life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 13713, Deleted member 6380 and 3 others
The moment any movement grows which is in conflict with female interests the state will always side with females, for they are in contrast to you not replacable. everytime Islamic regimes are critizied it is done by showing 'how bad women have it' for it gains the most emotional bais against us.

View attachment 1142738
Even if you succeed the world will regard you as a boogy man. Something which should be resented like any of the Muslim states,

Few days ago a big actor in Turkey is by sentence forced to pay alimony in a this supossed 'equal' state we have. The guy will pay 16.000 tl on monthly basis to his ex wife. Believe the original alimony was 60.0000 tl a MONTH and nobody bats an eye.
View attachment 1142741

Because we aren't worth much. The moment any of your copetow movement gains ground it will be the same day you hang from the rope.
View attachment 1142770

I say it time and time again, the best thing that can be done is you marrying a virgin tradwife and then move out of the city life
I only read the first paragraph, but let me stop you right there. Most men's movements are for female interests. Feminism isn't for female interests. Furthermore men know what's best for women, not women.

Anyways, allow me continue reading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913

View attachment 1142738

View attachment 1142741

View attachment 1142770

I disagree. We must stay and fight. Maybe we need to try different tactics. I'd rather hang from a rope though than just let feminists win.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The giga incel and Deleted member 10913
I disagree. We must stay and fight. Maybe we need to try different tactics. I'd rather hang from a rope though than just let feminists win.
Bro but you are already married and live in some village. Most users are not in the same position as you. The best 'going your own way' is to marry and live in a village. I argue that this will have the most favorable effect. Why be vocal about it if it's not needed? A silent response like this is for the better you won't be humiliated or worse lose your neck.

Bro but you are already married and live in some village. Most users are not in the same position as you. The best 'going your own way' is to marry and live in a village. I argue that this will have the most favorable effect. Why be vocal about it if it's not needed? A silent response like this is for the better you won't be humiliated or worse lose your neck.
See, the only way a person can be humiliated is if he gives a f*ck what anybody else thinks. Even if I'm a minority of one standing for truth against the entire world I'll still be happy and steadfast. My principles couldn't abide anything else anyways.

I hate feminism with every fibre of my being. And I want anybody who stands for such things, friends and family alike, to hate me. Let them all hate me. I need to be hated so that I can feed off their energy. I cannot be humiliated. I'll only grow more impudent with each stone society casts at me. The truth is I love it. It's been that way since the first time I began to be socialized.

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel and Deleted member 10913
See, the only way a person can be humiliated is if he gives a f*ck what anybody else thinks. Even if I'm a minority of one standing for truth against the entire world I'll still be happy and steadfast. My principles couldn't abide anything else anyways.

I hate feminism with every fibre of my being. And I want anybody who stands for such things, friends and family alike, to hate me. Let them all hate me. I need to be hated so that I can feed off their energy. I cannot be humiliated. I'll only grow more impudent with each stone society casts at me. The truth is I love it. It's been that way since the first time I began to be socialized.
I doubt you showed this steadfast behavior before your marriage. The fact of the matter is you couldn't, neither can I or somebody else do it. Sometimes silence is the best answer and in my opinion it certainly should for most users here. Feminism itself only Works because you they exert influence. To be free from this one can either show more influence or leave the place. Leaving the place is imo the best what a sub5 psl male can do. 1 get married, 2 leave the place. It's fortunate that you took both of these steps maybe in reverse order but none the less. It was the only thing that could be done

I doubt you showed this steadfast behavior before your marriage. The fact of the matter is you couldn't, neither can I or somebody else do it. Sometimes silence is the best answer and in my opinion it certainly should for most users here. Feminism itself only Works because you they exert influence. To be free from this one can either show more influence or leave the place. Leaving the place is imo the best what a sub5 psl male can do. 1 get married, 2 leave the place. It's fortunate that you took both of these steps maybe in reverse order but none the less. It was the only thing that could be done
No, I was always steadfast. Always rubbed people the wrong way by flouting the status quo. Why would you say I couldn't do that before my marriage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
No, I was always steadfast. Always rubbed people the wrong way by flouting the status quo. Why would you say I couldn't do that before my marriage?
Because obviously the stakes are higher. Bro you went to China instead of staying in the West and i agree with it. Your words however don't sound like your deeds atleast from my understanding. Let's just agree to disagreement then in the end if one finds your aproach better by all means he should do it. His demise however is certain. What i propose is simply to not meddle with these movements for it won't give you a wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Because obviously the stakes are higher. Bro you went to China instead of staying in the West and i agree with it. Your words however don't sound like your deeds atleast from my understanding. Let's just agree to disagreement then in the end if one finds your aproach better by all means he should do it. His demise however is certain. What i propose is simply to not meddle with these movements for it won't give you a wife.
I don't say be a member of any group. I've just always been one to push against political correctness on an individual level. I came over here in 2011, and things weren't as bad in the West then as they are now. But there's always been a huge expat bubble over here. Most foreigners only end up staying a year or two. They're always coming and going.

There were 9 other foreigners in the office I worked at where I met my wife, and my wife was the manager. I was the black sheep among the foreigners. In the office I always used the word "gook" a lot, among other things, so everybody thought I was "a racist". I just enjoyed shocking my co workers. As for feminism, everybody knew I was against that. I treated my wife Iike I was the boss, and even got the previous manager demoted before she came. I was very rude to my wife while I was there. I never showed her any interest while working with her, but about 7 months after I quit I randomly contacted her out of the blue one day. I started talking with her every evening over WeChat. A few months later I told her I loved her. I told her to quit her job, move to my city, and marry me. And that's what she immediately did. We never talked about the future or anything. She was just down to follow my lead no matter what. She knew what kind of man I am, but she wanted to be with me nevertheless. She immediately moved to my city and married me. In fact, the first time I ever spoke to/met either of her parents was about 2 hours after we were married. Well actually, I did talk to her father over the phone an hour before we got married. I wanted to ask his permission.

Anyways, you can read more about some of my lone wolf antics in these three other posts. All these storie are from before I was married. I assure you, I've always gone against the grain.

• +1
I don't say be a member of any group. I've just always been one to push against political correctness on an individual level. I came over here in 2011, and things weren't as bad in the West then as they are now. But there's always been a huge expat bubble over here. Most foreigners only end up staying a year or two. They're always coming and going.

There were 9 other foreigners in the office I worked at where I met my wife, and my wife was the manager. I was the black sheep among the foreigners. In the office I always used the word "gook" a lot, among other things, so everybody thought I was "a racist". I just enjoyed shocking my co workers. As for feminism, everybody knew I was against that. I treated my wife Iike I was the boss, and even got the previous manager demoted before she came. I was very rude to my wife while I was there. I never showed her any interest while working with her, but about 7 months after I quit I randomly contacted her out of the blue one day. I started talking with her every evening over WeChat. A few months later I told her I loved her. I told her to quit her job, move to my city, and marry me. And that's what she immediately did. We never talked about the future or anything. She was just down to follow my lead no matter what. She knew what kind of man I am, but she wanted to be with me nevertheless. She immediately moved to my city and married me. In fact, the first time I ever spoke to/met either of her parents was about 2 hours after we were married. Well actually, I did talk to her father over the phone an hour before we got married. I wanted to ask his permission.

Anyways, you can read more about some of my lone wolf antics in these three other posts. All these storie are from before I was married. I assure you, I've always gone against the grain.

Interesting read ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

View attachment 1142738

View attachment 1142741

View attachment 1142770

Can one honestly even say that "female lead" movements are really all that better though?

but yeah you're pretty spot on though ngl

Most the world is uber cucked and ready to simp on a dime's notice the second they get a whiff of muh "hurt woman" tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10913
And male movements are pathetic nobody would like whinny males even though they are right

• So Sad

• JFL
Can one honestly even say that "female lead" movements are really all that better though?
No but it's overlooked. in all my life i have never seen or heard a whore being hanged for political reasons in Republican Turkey

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

What i can say is that you where capable in your job so people would not simply get rid of you. Expats where needed in China so they had and still have value. I doubt that most males have it today. I need to add that and sub5 must learn a legitimate job where his profession is in demand.

@Toodlydood why ughh me bro

What i can say is that you where capable in your job so people would not simply get rid of you. Expats where needed in China so they had and still have value. I doubt that most males have it today. I need to add that and sub5 must learn a legitimate job where his profession is in demand.
Yeah, work and life should be separate. Fortunately though I don't need to worry about that in China. It's best to just stay quiet about your political views in most Western working environments. Everywhere else though is fair game.

As far as getting a wife goes I believe letting people know where you stand from the git go is imperative. For example, if I were to lose my chances with a woman because I said something that offended her sensibilitiies then that's a good thing. I wouldn't want that kind of woman anyways. If for instance I were to see a woman virtue signaling on social media that would instantly ruin any chance she might have had with me. If you have to make yourself more palatable for a woman in order to be with her you could never be happy with her in the long run, and it would be better just to remain single.

I've always told younger men that if you ever want to find a good wife in the Western world, or anywhere really, you're gonna have to eliminate 80-90% of the entire dating pool right off the bat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing