male-only social circles are useless

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I'm tired of going out with my main social circle, which has only males. it's a total waste of time.
if you have alternative people to go out with, avoid social circles in which all the people are male or all the girls have already rejected you.
since Tinder is a scam and only works for top 5% Chads, the only way to meet girls is throught social life and mutual friends.
If you are in the top 20% you can still pick up random girls on the street in PUA style, but in other cases mutual friends are the only way to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
I don't have any social circle

Male social circles help you get laid

I don't agree... chads in male-only situations always talk about girls, and if I am celibate they humiliate me all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
456.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 656
I have male social circles bc I enjoy being in them rather than bc I want to get laid

@BrettyBoy IQ if you're trying to get laid by hanging around with guys

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
"social circles". no thanks. would rather LDAR

I have male social circles bc I enjoy being in them rather than bc I want to get laid

Comical. XD

• +1
I've never seen a incel type get laid via male social circle. Unless his Chad friends bought him a prostitute. Which is mortifying.

I've never seen a incel type get laid via male social circle. Unless his Chad friends bought him a prostitute. Which is mortifying.
Do you mean Tinder and picking up on the street are more effective?

Do you mean Tinder and picking up on the street are more effective?

I do not know about tinder, since live in a country which is mostly uncorrupted by tinder-style dating. People meet in bars, community work, college, church, fitness, vegan picnics, concerts, randomly adding acquaintances of acquaintances on fb etc.

Depends what your social circle is. The social circle i had once as probably one of the best. Just chillin hangin out etc. doing cool shit. actually i enjoyed that the most. i dont want to constantly think of females all the fucking time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Pendejo
I don't agree... chads in male-only situations always talk about girls, and if I am celibate they humiliate me all the time
Ok but most guys arent chads tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Social circle is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
In my experience male only social circles are way better. You can be yourself and unless your friends are militant SJWs, they will appreciate your politically incorrect humor.

When a girl joins a (formerly) all male circle, the mood changes dramatically. The jokes become sanitized, guys start suddenly virtue signaling, guys desperately try to edge each other out for her attention, everything becomes about m'lady and what she wants to do. I've seen this scenario play out so many times. Even chads act like this more often than not.

Also a lot of the time, girl(s) will actively push ugly guys out of the circle. This has happened to me multiple times.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 176 and 9 others
Women +social circle =cuck rope asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nigga fuck social circle game. Surgerymax and roidcel so you can get approached on the street.

I've never had a social circle and don't know what it feels like to be included in a group.

male only social circles are lit. females destroy the dynamic in social circles by turning it into an orbitfest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
No social circle = life over

I'm tired of going out with my main social circle, which has only males. it's a total waste of time.
if you have alternative people to go out with, avoid social circles in which all the people are male or all the girls have already rejected you.
since Tinder is a scam and only works for top 5% Chads, the only way to meet girls is throught social life and mutual friends.
If you are in the top 20% you can still pick up random girls on the street in PUA style, but in other cases mutual friends are the only way to get laid.
It‘s nice to hang out with gentlemen just for the sake of hanging out and having a beer together or some shit.

• +1