Male to Male Competition Ideal Guy VS Female Mate Choice Ideal Guy?

Real

Real

Bronze
wondering about this

- Women prefer *moderately masculine* faces?

Not ‘the more masculine the better’?

- Women prefer moderately muscly men, not even oldschool aesthetic bodybuilders?

Another: „ Consistent with the inverted-U hypothesis of masculine traits, men with moderate muscularity are rated most attractive.”

- Women rate voice depth of 96Hz the most attractive male voice depth?
Average male is 120 Hz
But: Vin Diesel and Morgan Freeman are much lower than 96Hz, still it seems 96Hz is the most attractive and not ‘the lower the better’
https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/27/2/512/2196612
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-lower-pitched-voice-was-above_fig3_221689580

- Best study about penis size women that I found:
They let 75 Women choose between 33 different 3d-printed penis models they could touch:
"Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/
Not 8x6 or even larger

- Women want ideally a man that is 25cm taller than them in this study?
Western average woman is 165cm tall, so this would make ideal height of man 190cm.
Meaning 200cm is actually less attractive than 190cm?

- Women prefer men with, but balding is a totally dimorphic masculine trait (and I imagine the more testosterone the more balding in general)? So having hair is basically non-masculine?

---
This video has some thesis:
- ‘Ideal man’ portrayals in Media geared towards Men is in parts drastically different than
‘Ideal man’ portrayals in Media geared towards Men

Ideal men in media for men: supermuscular, powerful killing Rambo
Ideal men in media for women: goodlooking, also sweet sensitive Justin Timberlake

Male-male competition vs female mate choice:
“Darwin provided two mechanisms through which sexual selection operates: male–male competition and female mate choice.”

Male to male competition I am pretty sure is: Men fight / dominate each other (competition resulting in a status hierarchy or really war) and basically the male against male competitors who wins gets the first pick at the women, basically men decide among themselves (with competition or war) who gets the women.
While female mate choice is the effect when the woman chooses without that effect.

I am thinking male to male competition was more in old times? (Or religious monogamy / where eg the parents decide the man and only look at his status in the tribe)
Now she is just on tinder and just seeing how the man looks, that sounds like 100% female mate choice.

I guess ‘status’ is the whole thing, but status in modern times is not just given by men, it’s the same given by women. Eg movie star is a movie star not just because of male fans but also of female fans.
I would say status from women is even better than status from men – I would want to be a singer that has 99% female fans than a singer that has 99% male fans. (And also 99% male fans is not useless, she can see you have status other men looking at you, but her herself being a fan is surely 100x more powerful)

---

On the other hand for each of these things (super muscular, supergiant cock..) I guess there is a minority of women who have a fetish for it and really go off on it.
Eg a small minority of women has a fetish for super-muscular guys. Or guys with superbig dicks. So perhaps the ‘ideal of the average woman’ gets you the biggest sum of total interest of women, but eg having a giant cock polarizes and gives you supermuch interest from a minority of women.

Another theory is that the average female likes something more beta than the superhot female.
Another theory is that females would give more hardcore answers if they were asked for ideal one night stand instead of general attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PubertyMaxxer, germanlooks and 4 others
Lifefuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
wondering about this

- Women prefer moderately muscly men, not even oldschool aesthetic bodybuilders?

Another: „ Consistent with the inverted-U hypothesis of masculine traits, men with moderate muscularity are rated most attractive.”

Average male is 120 Hz
But: Vin Diesel and Morgan Freeman are much lower than 96Hz, still it seems 96Hz is the most attractive and not ‘the lower the better’
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-lower-pitched-voice-was-above_fig3_221689580

They let 75 Women choose between 33 different 3d-printed penis models they could touch:
"Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners."
Not 8x6 or even larger

Western average woman is 165cm tall, so this would make ideal height of man 190cm.

- Women prefer men with, but balding is a totally dimorphic masculine trait (and I imagine the more testosterone the more balding in general)? So having hair is basically non-masculine?

---
- ‘Ideal man’ portrayals in Media geared towards Men is in parts drastically different than

Ideal men in media for women: goodlooking, also sweet sensitive Justin Timberlake

“Darwin provided two mechanisms through which sexual selection operates: male–male competition and female mate choice.”

Male to male competition I am pretty sure is: Men fight / dominate each other (competition resulting in a status hierarchy or really war) and basically the male against male competitors who wins gets the first pick at the women, basically men decide among themselves (with competition or war) who gets the women.
While female mate choice is the effect when the woman chooses without that effect.

I am thinking male to male competition was more in old times? (Or religious monogamy / where eg the parents decide the man and only look at his status in the tribe)
Now she is just on tinder and just seeing how the man looks, that sounds like 100% female mate choice.

I guess ‘status’ is the whole thing, but status in modern times is not just given by men, it’s the same given by women. Eg movie star is a movie star not just because of male fans but also of female fans.
I would say status from women is even better than status from men – I would want to be a singer that has 99% female fans than a singer that has 99% male fans. (And also 99% male fans is not useless, she can see you have status other men looking at you, but her herself being a fan is surely 100x more powerful)

---

On the other hand for each of these things (super muscular, supergiant cock..) I guess there is a minority of women who have a fetish for it and really go off on it.
Eg a small minority of women has a fetish for super-muscular guys. Or guys with superbig dicks. So perhaps the ‘ideal of the average woman’ gets you the biggest sum of total interest of women, but eg having a giant cock polarizes and gives you supermuch interest from a minority of women.

Another theory is that the average female likes something more beta than the superhot female.
Another theory is that females would give more hardcore answers if they were asked for ideal one night stand instead of general attractiveness.

water

wondering about this

Average male is 120 Hz

Not 8x6 or even larger

---

---

more mASC FEATURES EQUALS MORE PUSSY ESPECIALLY DURING OVULATION

Women of all age group prefer maesthetic chads like Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill etc.
End of thread.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
After 21/ After Uni it's all Masthetic.

You have to look like a hunter/fighter/leader to some degree if u want respect or sexual options.

Otherwise open your checkbook for post 25 roasties.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, Stevensmithgerard and PubertyMaxxer
https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewd...ext=We term this proposal the,-to-waist ratio).

THE INVERTED-U HYPOTHESIS OF MASCULINE TRAITS

When individuals consider others as mates, is more of a valued trait always better? Recent work by Kenrick and colleagues provided compelling evidence that the answer is no.

For example, there comes a point where possessing additional income does not make one significantly more desirable as a mate (Kenrick, Sundie, Nicastle, & Stone, 2001). Having more money, however, does not decrease one’s attractiveness on the mating market.

In contrast to financial resources, there is reason to believe that high levels of masculine physical features, including extreme muscularity and facial masculinity, can decrease a man’s desirability as a mate (Dixson, Halliwell, East, Wignarajah, & Anderson, 2003; Johnston et al., 2001).

In a study by Johnston et al. (2001), women rated the behaviors and dispositions of men varying in facial masculinity. Facial masculinity was positively correlated with sexual desirability, but the relationship was nonlinear, with the most masculine faces perceived as being somewhat less sexually desirable, trustworthy, and sensitive than less masculine faces. Highly masculine faces were also rated as being more dominant, volatile, selfish, and impulsive than somewhat less masculine faces. Johnston et al. concluded that “the aesthetic preference of human females could be viewed as an adaptive compromise between the positive attributes associated with higher-than-average testosterone (health cues) and the negative attributes associated with more extreme masculinization” (p. 262).

We term this proposal the inverted-U hypothesis of masculine traits: Women will not prefer mates with extremely high and extremely low levels of masculinity (e.g., muscularity, facial masculinity, shoulder-to-hip ratio, and chest-to-waist ratio). Very high levels will be viewed as unattractive because these men are viewed as volatile and threatening, perhaps presenting a direct danger to the woman. Low levels will be viewed as unattractive because these men are viewed as weak and submissive. Men with moderate to high levels should be preferred most as mates.

Women of all age group prefer maesthetic chads like Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill etc.
End of thread.
Does Cavill has appeal to young women? I thought he is a roastie magnet

Does Cavill has appeal to young women? I thought he is a roastie magnet
Of corse he has. But I was mainly talking about his younger version obv.
But even at his current age he has appeal to jbs

You sure?
Chicago Fire Nbc GIF by One Chicago

No... You just haven't provided enough evidence bro.
Maybe just use your peanut sized brain and Blackpill knowledge.
Younger girls would obv prefer young Cavill over old Cavill but they also would prefer old Cavill over a young HTN

Younger girls would obv prefer young Cavill over old Cavill but they also would prefer old Cavill over a young HTN
Yeah... But let's backtrack a bit.
What is the evidence for this?

Yeah... But let's backtrack a bit.
What is the evidence for this?
Muh you need evidence for even the most obv claim because otherwise it’s not true
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh:

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

you make a claim with no ability to formulate why you are right... Instead you resort to gifs
And u call me soy jfl

I'll ask again, why did you make that statement? Why did you think it's true?
85D1E8F2 2E7E 4A2A A6F0 B195706C6708

Depends on who has the better personality.

• JFL
Reactions: hebbewem
Alright bro. Another lose
Cute.
But there is not even a fight so also no way to lose or win.
I am not your slave who has to give you any evidence for anything I say because you can find all the necessary evidence on this wonderful online site.
So keep crying for evidence like a soy boy or just use your brain and accept that a Chad like Henry Cavill has immense appeal even to young girls as well.
A great way to see this would be also to go on his Instagram or YouTube Videos made about him by girls who love him.
I don’t have to do the work if you can find all this for yourself especially because I don’t even give a shit if you believe my claim or not. So please stop annoying me with further low quality responses and accept what I say or if not look it up for yourself. I gave you tips where you can find what you search above :Comfy:

Cute.
But there is not even a fight so also no way to lose or win.
I am not your slave who has to give you any evidence for anything I say because you can find all the necessary evidence on this wonderful online site.
So keep crying for evidence like a soy boy or just use your brain and accept that a Chad like Henry Cavill has immense appeal even to young girls as well.
A great way to see this would be also to go on his Instagram or YouTube Videos made about him by girls who love him.
I don’t have to do the work if you can find all this for yourself especially because I don’t even give a shit if you believe my claim or not. So please stop annoying me with further low quality responses and accept what I say or if not look it up for yourself. I gave you tips where you can find what you search above :Comfy:
Really? Thanks

wondering about this

Average male is 120 Hz

Not 8x6 or even larger

---

---

Masculine pretty boy mogs

@germanlooks I just wanted to troll and be retarded, sorry I took advantage of your attention :Comfy:

Accurate. I used to work at a trendy restaurant that attracted hot young women. The Stacy’s always seemed to have overly stereotypically masculine boyfriends. Men you will never see in your day to day life lmao.

You have to remember, Gigachad has access to literally all women; average women can’t compete.

I also remember a study that stated your hypothesis: the more feminine the woman, the more masculine men she found attractive.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Real
Good thread. It just means women prefer the second guy from the left the most. Most men on this site don't even come close to his dimorphism though.

Attachments 27

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614, Xangsane and 1 other person
wondering about this

Average male is 120 Hz

Not 8x6 or even larger

---

---

Most women don't want hyper-masculine faces because they think about their unborn daughter's future. Hyper-masculine men create great sons, but femcel daughters. The balance is key for having both beautiful sons and daughters

• +1
Reactions: Real
wondering about this

Average male is 120 Hz

Not 8x6 or even larger

---

---

That dick size is surely cap. 7 by 5 for ONS lol at that. 8 by 6 seems more like it.

like the length isn’t that important but 5 inches circumference is pencil level.