Man ages 20 years in only 1 year on roids

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
This is brutal...

Notice the forehead lines, laugh lines and overrall hotdog skin. I'm still baffled as to why the skin color changes after taking exogenous test, I've seen it so often with gym friends who admit to roiding, they keep saying it's just tanning, but... idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20370, ArcticStorm and 7 others
Fate of every masccoper

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Lucifer X, shortcel88 and 7 others
tbf W for him, rather look quite masculine than feminine as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, HarrierDuBois, niqfan625 and 11 others
He was mega incel in the first pic. At least now he has some sex appeal to slutty LTB/MTBs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, HarrierDuBois, niqfan625 and 4 others
This is brutal...
View attachment 2483688
Notice the forehead lines, laugh lines and overrall hotdog skin. I'm still baffled as to why the skin color changes after taking exogenous test, I've seen it so often with gym friends who admit to roiding, they keep saying it's just tanning, but... idk.
he looks like he lost volume (fat volume), is this a side effect from roids? or is it only the loss in collagen

This is brutal...
View attachment 2483688
Looksmaxers know that he should've been taking care of his collagen.

White genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Xangsane and SAQUIB66
Nigga went from 19 to 41

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, niqfan625, Lucifer X and 1 other person
Well for collagen at least, collagen supplements and collagen promoting peptides like copper peptide could very well help.
I think taking lower dosages and supplements is probably the easiest thing to do though for most people.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Over for roid copers.
"Muh trt and hgh moggs"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Lucifer X and Deleted member 32285
average MPMD fan

• +1
Reactions: Economical
I mean he can slay in EE now. In his previous pic he could only slay in SEA. Once his hair falls out and when he cant stay hard in his 30s its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 32285
This is brutal...
View attachment 2483688
He looks like he's dying (and probably will due to a stroke), over for gymcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 20370
Increasing sex appeal? What a shit fate
he looks like a slavic subhuman now
This is brutal...
View attachment 2483688
high T makes you swarthier

I mean he can slay in EE now. In his previous pic he could only slay in SEA. Once his hair falls out and when he cant stay hard in his 30s its over.
modern young EE foids dont like slavic ogres (they used to back in the 2000s though). Only post wall roasties would date him

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Is there a way to mitigate the side effects?
maybe a lower dosage? less androgenic compounds like deca and var? something like tren would ensure that this rapid aging happens

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Not tanning. Testosterone does actually darken the skin like that.

maybe a lower dosage? less androgenic compounds like deca and var? something like tren would ensure that this rapid aging happens
Probs, I don't have much research on roids, I don't plan on using them tbh just curious

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back