Man commits suicide: “How Finasteride Destroyed My Skin”

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

58FABFD9 A142 491A 9296 258560B54432

58E0FAD0 54D6 4913 A0EE 6419251BE116

There is a 4 month difference between these pictures.

Matthew Johnson, 1985 – 2018. Matt was a talented artist and gifted writer. Matt’s symptoms included skin damage, extreme insomnia, fatigue, sexual dysfunction and numerous cognitive and physical symptoms. While Post-Finasteride Syndrome is an “invisible illness” for many, Matt’s skin was particularly affected and he chronicled these progressive effects which worsened significantly after he stopped Finasteride. He expressed a desire to protect others, and he courageously shared some of his experience in a public photo gallery, which garnered over 190,000 views and many messages of support, entitled “How Finasteride destroyed my skin“. Matt was bright, funny, thoughtful and well liked, both in his life and by his fellows experiencing this syndrome. He is another significant loss to the world.”

5-AR inhibitors are destroyers of love, life, and hope.

Never take Finasteride, Minoxidil, Accutane, Saw Palmetto Oil, or SSRIs. You have been warned.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 8365, SubhumanCurrycel and 41 others
Collagen and hair are life.

You may only pick one...

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, goat2x, BigBiceps and 4 others
Ggg

Yes keep posting outlier cases

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, chaddyboi66, ProAcktiv and 13 others
Just block an hormone that plays a huge part in virilization bro! It's safe bro!

1441145426152.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 50722, chaddyboi66 and 43 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, BigJimsWornOutTires, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
inb4 France forbid finasteride for hairloss treatment :lul:

This is not the first time that ANSM has alerted users to the use of the anti-hair loss product. She has even been monitoring him since 2012.

But this time, the agency is publishing a specific information sheet on the adverse effects of finasteride, intended for its users or potential users.

Developed in consultation with patient associations and health professionals, this sheet must be given to the patient by the doctor at the time of the consultation, and by the pharmacist when the product is delivered.
A drug under surveillance in Europe

Because the subject is serious: a college of experts has just been mandated by the French justice to determine if the treatment is at the origin of the suicide of a young man, in 2016. The justice could be seized for tens of 'other cases.

The ANSM specifies that "the use of finasteride 1 mg is currently the subject of close monitoring both at European and national level". In France, the withdrawal of the marketing authorization is not (yet) on the agenda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1464
That's insane good thing I'm taking fin to prevent balding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4804 and 12 others
balding is brutal

when the norwood reaper claims me ill battle to the death though

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4804, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
brootal

collagen>hair

hair system or death

View attachment 212936
View attachment 212937
There is a 4 month difference between these pictures.

Matthew Johnson, 1985 – 2018. Matt was a talented artist and gifted writer. Matt’s symptoms included skin damage, extreme insomnia, fatigue, sexual dysfunction and numerous cognitive and physical symptoms. While Post-Finasteride Syndrome is an “invisible illness” for many, Matt’s skin was particularly affected and he chronicled these progressive effects which worsened significantly after he stopped Finasteride. He expressed a desire to protect others, and he courageously shared some of his experience in a public photo gallery, which garnered over 190,000 views and many messages of support, entitled “How Finasteride destroyed my skin“. Matt was bright, funny, thoughtful and well liked, both in his life and by his fellows experiencing this syndrome. He is another significant loss to the world.”

5-AR inhibitors are destroyers of love, life, and hope.

Never take Finasteride, Minoxidil, Accutane, Saw Palmetto Oil, or SSRIs. You have been warned.

why the SSRI'S ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4464, IndianJock and 2 others
nuking your dht until mid 20's is a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
very scientific

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'd rather go bald and hop on sarms or roids tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Aesthetic, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
I'd rather go bald and hop on sarms or roids tbh
It’s probably best not to do anything that messes with your hormones greatly tbh...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Any pics of him after he roped? (for science)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kmscurry, Aesthetic and 5 others
ironically he looked really young for 31 beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It’s probably best not to do anything that messes with your hormones greatly tbh...
Testosterone is totally fine, it has extreme research behind it, if you know to do a cycle correctly, nothing will happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
I take green tea extract and saw palmetto and zinc every day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Use dht cream as moisturiser theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Maxillacel and PenileFacialSurgery
Damn... he looks 50 years old in the 2nd pic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
The fuck is wrong with Minoxidil. Rogaine is mainstream and no prescription needed. It's fine I would think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 1464
The fuck is wrong with Minoxidil. Rogaine is mainstream and no prescription needed. It's fine I would think.
OP thinks 100% of people will get the worst possible side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Barbarossa_
Outlier, just like OP with the use o minoxidil.

As much as I agree that Fin is cancer, Ashton Kutcher has been taking for years and he looks totally fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Barbarossa_, middayshowers and 1 other person

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
Damn dude. Hope youll get well again. You still look cute tho!

I know it probably has you really bummed out but you're super adorable, so don't let it get you down!
> Still hotter than most of the guys I've dated. Dont let your self confidence slip. You're gonna get through this.

You're still a good looking guy, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Were you picking?

You have gorgeous eyes. Sorry about the skin thing, though . I badly fucked up my metabolism so I gain weight REALLY easily and I hate

You're still an attractive guy, don't let this bring you down. I hope you feel better soon!

JFL the virtue signalling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, loromate, Amnesia and 1 other person
Damn dude. Hope youll get well again. You still look cute tho!

I know it probably has you really bummed out but you're super adorable, so don't let it get you down!
> Still hotter than most of the guys I've dated. Dont let your self confidence slip. You're gonna get through this.

You're still a good looking guy, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Were you picking?

You have gorgeous eyes. Sorry about the skin thing, though . I badly fucked up my metabolism so I gain weight REALLY easily and I hate

You're still an attractive guy, don't let this bring you down. I hope you feel better soon!

JFL the virtue signalling

99% of women would swipe left on him on Tinder.. He's not bad looking but not Chad

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
Rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Outlier, just like OP with the use o minoxidil.

As much as I agree that Fin is cancer, Ashton Kutcher has been taking for years and he looks totally fine
Also donald trump and he looks young for his age,

Imagine being so unlucky that you get those 0.1% side effects from a drug... brutal indeed

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5891, Dogs and 2 others
keep coping sub 6psl = bad
I wouldn't even say that you're sub 6, most of those ratings that rated you low were because of that aspie/angry stare you give. That in itself detracts like 2 points from you. Plus, my sister told me you looked "cute." Just try asking out girls in your school if you haven't already, test it to see if I'm right or wrong.

Also, you only really have a couple of flaws, otherwise you look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I wouldn't even say that you're sub 6, most of those ratings that rated you low were because of that aspie/angry stare you give. That in itself detracts like 2 points from you. Plus, my sister told me you looked "cute." Just try asking out girls in your school if you haven't, test it to see if I'm right or wrong.

Also, you only really have a couple of flaws, otherwise you look good.
Your sister would rate Jordan Barret as subhuman and me as cute. And btw cute is not hot. That autistic stare is my normal stare. Its the only thing i have good in my face, low set browridge and eyebrows. If i had more hooding, pfl and ipd i would have slayer eyes. Now stop coping with your sister rates.

Your sister would rate Jordan Barret as subhuman and me as cute. And btw cute is not hot. That autistic stare is my normal stare. Its the only thing i have good in my face, low set browridge and eyebrows. If i had more hooding, pfl and ipd i would have slayer eyes. Now stop coping with your sister rates.
She actually found Jordan Barrett attractive and Chico sub-human. . . . .

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
She actually found Jordan Barrett attractive and Chico sub-human. . . . .
Now you see. Im basicly ugly version of Barret long instead of compact midface, less bones and hooding, thinner lips and different coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1464
Finasteride it's poison
It destroyed my brain, I'm still recovering.....words don't come out of my mouth as fast as before, I don't remember them
I can't concentrate, focus, I have a tough time finding the right words to connects sentences ecc

I took Accutane (three times), finasteride, and SSRI....fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back