man enjoy your life this shit is a waste of time and pollutes the mind

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i was talking to an old man today in the park, he was talking abt how he got cancer and it gave an epiphany in my mind that we should be all grateful that we have a healthy body we must be happy that we wake up every day and have a chance to improve ourselves, this site is waste of time we reaching out to needs that people don't even notice at first glances such as muh hunter eyes, downward medial canthus I've seen tons of hot girls hook up with ugly guys in Dubai and the guys most of them weren't even rich. We all know that everyone in this site is either an HTN or a chadlite as you have all seen in my statistical analysis on an old thread. we all have the potential to have fucking girlfriends but our insecurity gets in the way of everything we do, we all might have had a huge glow-up during our teen years cause I suspect we were all obese at some point in our lives , we never got validation from our peers or our parents, never got invited to the cool kid's parties when we were young, so our insecurities start to grow we must abandon these negative thoughts and go out and acknowledge the privilege of being healthy and alive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Umbra, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
This is a mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Edgar, UglyGod360 and 9 others
It's advantageous to be aware of this , but it shouldn't influence your mind to the degree that it's harmful for your mental well-being , btw it already did influence mine tho :lul::feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14166
It's advantageous to be aware of this , but it shouldn't influence your mind to the degree that it's harmful for your mental well-being , btw it already did influence mine tho :lul::feelsbadman:
same here bro but i think I'm starting to get off it

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell

Alot of, perfectionism, here.
Alot of, be top 5% or else it's over, here.
Alot of, Tinder data only, here.

It's imo, good. To set a period of time aside. To looksmaxx, to ones potential. It should have an end date though. After which it will be maintenance and enjoying life mode. (Exception for gym).

We need to improve (most men).
Because females have brutal selection pressure, they put out there. So need to beat other men. But obviously, one doesn't have to beat 95% of men, to have options.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 14166
Just lol at op

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
As if you can be happy by just living life. Happiness comes from having your needs met. Everyone wants what they don’t have. I have health but zero social life no matter how hard I try. The old man you met just has no health and thinks that would make him happy. Happiness is always fleeting, happiness is just dopamine and dopamine is your brains reward system, remember that.
Ur back huh

I’m a 5’8 currycel what the fuck do I enjoy? STEMcelling?
500E3468 21E1 4043 AD5B AF3D43BB80B0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 16371
Yeah I got bored after I got a gf but I’m getting back in the dating game right now.
No I mean the native that I remember from looksmax and .is

i was talking to an old man today in the park, he was talking abt how he got cancer and it gave an epiphany in my mind that we should be all grateful that we have a healthy body we must be happy that we wake up every day and have a chance to improve ourselves, this site is waste of time we reaching out to needs that people don't even notice at first glances such as muh hunter eyes, downward medial canthus I've seen tons of hot girls hook up with ugly guys in Dubai and the guys most of them weren't even rich. We all know that everyone in this site is either an HTN or a chadlite as you have all seen in my statistical analysis on an old thread. we all have the potential to have fucking girlfriends but our insecurity gets in the way of everything we do, we all might have had a huge glow-up during our teen years cause I suspect we were all obese at some point in our lives , we never got validation from our peers or our parents, never got invited to the cool kid's parties when we were young, so our insecurities start to grow we must abandon these negative thoughts and go out and acknowledge the privilege of being healthy and alive

Stfu, i looksmax so i can become a high paid actor and make millions for my family