THIS SITE IS FILLED WITH MENTALCELS

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
istg everyone on this site is either a fucking,chad,chadlite or high tier normie and we jerk off each other praising one another i suspect we have all experienced parental neglect, childhood deprivation for validation in our early years, so we post out sorrows and troubles on this site but in reality, it's not close to being worse than it really is compared to the other autistic site knows as incels.is , i ran a mathematical experiment to find out mean threshold for rating at the rate me section the sites filled with fucking HTN and chadlites with normies and chads being an exception, i later came to the conclusion again is that we all lack social skills

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Umbra, TitusA and 15 others
it just means that it is over for sub-chads.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, datboijj, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
@gamma you know what to say bro, you say it eeryday lol.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14166 and gamma
Cope
PicsArt 09 04 102520

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and 4 others
I'm one of the few subhumans here :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 13335 and Solidcoin
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08 and Solidcoin
This website attracts a unique crowd. For a site full of blackpiller there is a large lack of subhumans. Average looks level here seems to be HTN or chadlite. Alot of people here have had sex before or slay. The amount of virgins/incels here are in the minority.

All I can conclude is there is something wrong with you if you end up on this website. Whether its your looks or mental state.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 4946, never_lucky and 15 others
This website attracts a unique crowd. For a site full of blackpiller there is a large lack of subhumans. Average looks level here seems to be HTN or chadlite. Alot of people here have had sex before or slay. The amount of virgins/incels here are in the minority.

All I can conclude is there is something wrong with you if you end up on this website. Whether its your looks or mental state.
i 100% agree with you anecdotal to what i was saying earlier we've experienced some form of bullying or mental abuse

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others

Cope. It's society that is distorted and this is one of few sane places left in this world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, n0rthface, Deleted member 3041 and 10 others
Most of us in here are probably mentalcel normies (looks-wise).

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and coolguy1
Wow finally u are right about something pianoboy

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
i 100% agree with you anecdotal to what i was saying earlier we've experienced some form of bullying or mental abuse
I was very scared and insecure growing up. I just wanted to please people. I also have subhuman teeth. I never really got bullied. I am less insecure and scared then before, but I am still plauged by these emotions. I feel subhuman, but I haven't had that reception from other people. My teeth are shit and my jawline is subpar.

• +1
Reactions: nidus and aBetterMii
How about you, why are you here?

How about you, why are you here?
i was interested in mewing saw results from salludon and astrosky ,found this site during lockdown of 2020 through a youtube video tbh i was really interested

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
because people overrate so hard here its no even funny. chadlites are HTN and HTN are normies in reality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blue, Xangsane, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
because people overrate so hard here its no even funny. chadlites are HTN and HTN are normies in reality
Nah i believe most people underrate here , to weed out the competition on this site , they know what the persons true potential is and then guide them off into the wrong way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, datboijj and Deleted member 275
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Niki9911, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Niki9911 and .👽.
have you seen the rating section on this site bro , they underrate so bad i feel like they purposely do it to make them feel good abt themselves many users get there emotions in the way of rating cause if someone is better looking than them it hurts their ego
Idk bro u tell me u rated me htn jfl

I agree. What is considered chadlite here are HTN's that I see on the streets daily here.

When I go out clubbing on saturdays I see Saludon/Amnesia tier men regularly.

ppl have been over-rating like crazy here
we cant let results of one persons experience be applicable to the whole population if this is true we need evidence in each continent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I agree. What is considered chadlite here are HTN's that I see on the streets daily here.

Thats because the type of men that go clubbing are gonna be better looking than the average person. All of the ugly people/incels are inside playing video games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Thats because the type of men that go clubbing are gonna be better looking than the average person. All of the ugly people/incels are inside playing video games
have you seen @tyronelite thread on clubbing they arent even chads or chadlites spotted in that club and btw he lives in the west probably HTN at best spotted

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Niki9911

Depends on the country bro. We are global here. Don't you live in the netherlands? Everyone from the nordic regions/EE are gods compared to what I see everyday in the UK. When I see somebody from that part of europe in the UK, they mog so hard its not even funny.

Places like the USA and the UK have more uglier people on average in comparison to the netherlands.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 275
Depends on the country bro. We are global here. Don't you live in the netherlands? Everyone from the nordic regions/EE are gods compared to what I see everyday in the UK. When I see somebody from that part of europe in the UK, they mog so hard its not even funny.

Places like the USA and the UK have more uglier people on average in comparison to the netherlands.
no bro lmao im planning to move to the netherlands for uni , well i was born and raised in dubai,UAE and then moved to london at the age of 17 im doing my alevels now last year

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

You see Amnesia/Salludon tier regularly? Idk where tf you live but in Germany I have seen a guy of this caliber maybe 3 times in my life. A guy like thede PSL Gods or whatever.. literally never. I never have seen a dude that looks like O Pry or Barett etc.. And I'm clubbing regularly for years now. Also I'm working part time at the main station of a large city so I see a lot of people.

I'm relatively new here but it's shocking how out of touch with reality many people here are. Guys who get rated Chadlite here are reaaalllyyy good looking irl and not often seen. If you go outside to a big street you see that most humans looks a lot worse than many users here.

It might be "blue pilled" but this forum is a place where many people gather that have a lot of problems but their looks ain't it. I think they have some underlying problems with their self confidence. They claim they are here because they don't look enough or because they want to get women when the reality is that their are perfectly fine looking, especially for a fucking teenager (because many guys here are under 20 let's face it). The reality is that they need ADMIRATION from people. Subconsciously it's not good enough to look "good enough" no.. they want to be basically celebrities even if they don't know it. They think of their lifes like it's anime or a movie. Everything that doesn't match up to that expectation is bad. May it be because of narcissistic tendencies or something else. I believe that it is a lack of self worth that stems from a childhood where something went wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, never_lucky, Heguldus and 8 others
istg everyone on this site is either a fucking,chad,chadlite or high tier normie and we jerk off each other praising one another i suspect we have all experienced parental neglect, childhood deprivation for validation in our early years, so we post out sorrows and troubles on this site but in reality, it's not close to being worse than it really is compared to the other autistic site knows as incels.is , i ran a mathematical experiment to find out mean threshold for rating at the rate me section the sites filled with fucking HTN and chadlites with normies and chads being an exception, i later came to the conclusion again is that we all lack social skills
View attachment 1303045

View attachment 1303048

did you not consider than normies and subhumans are less likely to oublicalky post their faces on ratings section 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14978 and RoundHouse
You see Amnesia/Salludon tier regularly? Idk where tf you live but in Germany I have seen a guy of this caliber maybe 3 times in my life. A guy like thede PSL Gods or whatever.. literally never. I never have seen a dude that looks like O Pry or Barett etc.. And I'm clubbing regularly for years now. Also I'm working part time at the main station of a large city so I see a lot of people.

I'm relatively new here but it's shocking how out of touch with reality many people here are. Guys who get rated Chadlite here are reaaalllyyy good looking irl and not often seen. If you go outside to a big street you see that most humans looks a lot worse than many users here.

It might be "blue pilled" but this forum is a place where many people gather that have a lot of problems but their looks ain't it. I think they have some underlying problems with their self confidence. They claim they are here because they don't look enough or because they want to get women when the reality is that their are perfectly fine looking, especially for a fucking teenager (because many guys here are under 20 let's face it). The reality is that they need ADMIRATION from people. Subconsciously it's not good enough to look "good enough" no.. they want to be basically celebrities even if they don't know it. They think of their lifes like it's anime or a movie. Everything that doesn't match up to that expectation is bad. May it be because of narcissistic tendencies or something else. I believe that it is a lack of self worth that stems from a childhood where something went wrong.
Greycel cope essay. 6 PSL or LDAR.

• JFL
Reactions: Niki9911

WORD . you just summed up this whole community :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Niki9911
did you not consider than normies and subhumans are less likely to oublicalky post their faces on ratings section 💀💀💀
I still did and got rated HTN :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

True. But then ratings don't mean anything since it's all relative.

Clubs in the netherlands, not the places where students go (those are subhuman), but like clubs for young trendy people. It's filled with HTNs/chadlites. I went out yesterday and it was just one big blackpill, suicidefuel.

Ofcourse it's because normies/subhumans don't go to clubs as much cuz they know its pointless. But then what's the point of comparing yourself against normies when they aren't your competition anymore anyways. They are already out of the dating game, not even considered an option by women anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14478
True. But then ratings don't mean anything since it's all relative.

Clubs in the netherlands, not the places where students go (those are subhuman), but like clubs for young trendy people. It's filled with HTNs/chadlites. I went out yesterday and it was just one big blackpill, suicidefuel.

Ofcourse it's because normies/subhumans don't go to clubs as much cuz they know its pointless. But then what's the point of comparing yourself against normies when they aren't your competition anymore anyways. They are already out of the dating game, not even considered an option by women anymore.
ive seen clubbing on insta stories in netherlands all of them are normie tier , i have never seen a chadlite or chad in their stories

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 14478
im the only truecel/failed normie here ngl, i got a facial deformity (not severe but enough to destroy all harmony)

im the only truecel/failed normie here ngl, i got a facial deformity (not severe but enough to destroy all harmony)
pm me i wanna see if you dont mind ofc

ive seen clubbing on insta stories in netherlands all of them are normie tier , i have never seen a chadlite or chad in their stories
you mustve seen the regular clubs. he already said that chadlites dont go there. trendy clubs are smaller and dont really look like club, the setting is different but its still the same with music in a darker room - but more visible due to it being a trend here - and people dancing with each other and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
pm me i wanna see if you dont mind ofc

you mustve seen the regular clubs. he already said that chadlites dont go there. trendy clubs are smaller and dont really look like club, the setting is different but its still the same with music in a darker room - but more visible due to it being a trend here - and people dancing with each other and stuff
You dance in every club with other people tho. And if "every chad goes to these trendy clubs" then just go to a regular one lol.

You guys make excuses now.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus