Man gets limb lengthening goes from 158 cm to 181 cm

Isn't even the slightest increase of 2" brutally painful, along with 6 months of intense rehab? Unless this guy is larping he will be in a wheelchair in his 30s.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 2205
this is probably cap, most people can do max 5-6 inches divided into 2 bones, femur and tibia.
You can re break and get up to 8 inches I think

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
theres a difference between 5-8cm lengthening and 21cm jfl

not to mention its the most expensive elective surgery in the world
Cope heart transplant is at almost 1.5M

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
this is probably cap, most people can do max 5-6 inches divided into 2 bones, femur and tibia.
Anything greater than 3 inches and you're gambling your motion functions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264 and turkproducer
If i slap his knee he dies tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6264 and The Bleach Pill
Anything greater than 3 inches and you're gambling your motion functions
could you not do 4 inches safely?

i am 5’9 but would prefer to be a solid 6’1 than flat 6’0

Probably not on one segment but in total for tibia and femur yes

• +1

Three inches solely on femur is quite safe tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer

you can but most doctors dont recommend it, you may not even be able to get the full 8cm and youll have to settle for 6cm

it all depends on how your body responds
more lengthening also means more risk of osteoporosis later. try and keep lengthening to a minimum and dont go past 6-8cm.

you could get 5cm tibia 5cm femur if you really want 4 inches tho

• +1
THERE IS LIFE FOR ME AS A 173CM POOR BASTARD

GIVE ME THAT GUYS CONTACT

NOWWWWWWWW

• +1
Reactions: Joe Yabuki and Pumanator
Yeah but tbh most are high inhib volcels who would be too pussy to get the procedure done and would remain a manlet

This is too true.

Ive always read faggots on here and lookism.net talk to me about how getting this done will fuck your mobility up for life and all this other shit, even if it's below 4inches and then these similar twats also talk to me about losing your erectile function by widening your cock and shit. It's so fucking typical of these places to have high inhibition pussies who have manufactured excuses in their minds and that then project those dumb belief systems onto you. I feel to PUNCH THEM HAAARD, POW, BANG. You you go you mother fucker. DOn't bring me into your world of wussie.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Jfl at everyone calling this lifefuel
Look at how short his arms look after
LL is a pipedream unless u have long arms for ur height, the most u should get is a height equal to wingspan
Not to mention how disproportionate his torso looks too

This is too true.

Ive always read faggots on here and lookism.net talk to me about how getting this done will fuck your mobility up for life and all this other shit, even if it's below 4inches and then these similar twats also talk to me about losing your erectile function by widening your cock and shit. It's so fucking typical of these places to have high inhibition pussies who have manufactured excuses in their minds and that then project those dumb belief systems onto you. I feel to PUNCH THEM HAAARD, POW, BANG. You you go you mother fucker. DOn't bring me into your world of wussie.
bro dont get excited
lengthening past 6cm will increase the risk of complications

so many oldcels on limblengtheningforum complain about pain. it's no joke, it's a shit surgery.

if i could afford it later i will probably get 5cm on tibias, but it's a pretty gnarly surgery bro lol.... your mobility will decrease significantly for every cm you go past 5cm.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Littleboy, Deleted member 6512 and Pumanator
LL only with top 2 or 3 surgeons ngl
I personally wouldn't do it with anyone other than Paley, and no more than the 3-4 inches option. 4 is an absolute max and a gamble, especially if you wanna gymcel afterwards and keep 90% mobility.
Other surgeons are cope. Ending up in a wheelchair and that crap talk is also cope if you go along these guidelines.
Now brb I just need 200k shekels.

I personally wouldn't do it with anyone other than Paley, and no more than the 3-4 inches option. 4 is an absolute max and a gamble, especially if you wanna gymcel afterwards and keep 90% mobility.
Other surgeons are cope. Ending up in a wheelchair and that crap talk is also cope if you go along these guidelines.
From looking around, Paley is obviously very good, Giotikas in Greece seems good, and Dr. Mangal Parihar who trained under Paley. Out of these three, Parihar seems to be the cheapest. There is a sub-forum on the limb-lengthening website that lists tons of doctors: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?board=6.0. There is also plenty of other info, more than on this site, about LL on this site -- there are plenty of diaries of people who went through LL there. Though, this site is probably well known here. @MakinItHappen

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and NorwoodStyle
It's not a difficult surgery to do technically, but a lot of doctors aren't as experienced. I think Dr. Halil Budru in Turkey is a decent choice, as well as Giotikas in Greece. Donghoon Lee is in the upper-end cost-wise, but also he is really great at what he does. I definitely think Dr. Lee should be everyone's #1 choice.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and NorwoodStyle
That's 2-3inches taken away from your arm length and taken away from your spine
2-3 inches is a fuck ton dude, even between people
Now imagine the visual difference to something much smaller like arms and torso
Cope, from mma stats of fighter you get the most random fucking proportions, some have looong arms others short af torso yet they all look normal

• +1
Even if his proportions are off i am sure a non pslers won't notice it. And if he is lucky enough that he didn't have any complications long- and short term its worth. With soles and good shoes he can even get above 185cm.

Still insane that a surgeon lengths someone that much. Too much medical risks. Hope he had proper evaluation to measure his flexibility to lower kong term risk.
For LL the hard tissue (bone) lengthening isn't a problem, but the soft tissue (nerves and muscles) will cause problems.

For anyone that wants additional info about this topic:

Last edited:
his proportions aren't too bad for such a huge increase, always knew this ape index thing was overrated af aesthetically speaking

signaling fighting success chance and survivability sounds deluded af

To clear confusion, the maximum possible amount that can be gained safely is 16cm,by 8cm femurs, 4cm tibias, rebreak tibias another 4cm. This is the 3 surgeries option offered by Dr. Dror Paley, the god of limb lengthening and inventor of Stryde. He is the only doctor who actually allows this option with INTERNAL METHOD (the guy in the picture did external monorails on femurs which is the most dangerous option of all)

All other doctors, the most blackpilled offer 8cm femurs + 6cm tibias. No reputable doctor will lengthen anyone more than this for cosmetic reasons. Lengthening 1CM more than this is entering EXPERIMENTAL FIELDS. This guy will soon suffer the consequences of what he did.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, mewcoper, Pumanator and 1 other person
This is too true.

Get your tibias done I know multiple options for tibial lengthening around 20k that include accommodations physical therapy etc

Not fake stop coping third world surgeons will perform anything on you if you have the necessary funds he did his femurs twice Tibias once
No way, the proportions will look ridiculous.

No way, the proportions will look ridiculous.
look at his proportions they are odd but foids wouldn't think he had surgeries done even withb 23 cm increase also you can get clavicle and humerus lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Get your tibias done I know multiple options for tibial lengthening around 20k that include accommodations physical therapy etc

I heard femur is the best option as tibias risk mobility restriction.

So thinking 3.5 inches on both femurs to take myself to 5'11.5

I heard femur is the best option as tibias risk mobility restriction.

So thinking 3.5 inches on both femurs to take myself to 5'11.5
Yea sounds reasonable do you have enough funds for stryde

They do, if your wingspan is shorter than your height a noticable amount it's over for you. A larger wingspan is dimorphic because it's a longer reach ie good for survival (fighting). The guy I posted has the second worst wingspan to height ratio in the ufc.
I cannot believe you aspies have deluded yourself into thinking girls care more about wingspan than height jfl

Study that strongly suggests otherwise:

http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/5/5/171790

tl;dr - They showed figures of men with different proportions to heterosxxual women and asked them to rate the figures.
  • Ratio of leg length to body was strongly correlated with attractiveness. The highest ratings were at ~50% of height (half a SD longer than the average.)
  • Both knee (and elbow) position were only weakly correlated with a slight preference for the average position.
  • Arm to body length (aka wingspan) didn't matter at all (no change in attractiveness for +/- 3 SD.)

Not saying anyone should get LL btw, idk enough about the recovery potential etc.

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, quakociaptockh, tylerhunter97 and 2 others
I cannot believe you aspies have deluded yourself into thinking girls care more about wingspan than height jfl

Study that strongly suggests otherwise:

http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/5/5/171790

tl;dr - They showed figures of men with different proportions to heterosxxual women and asked them to rate the figures.
  • Ratio of leg length to body was strongly correlated with attractiveness. The highest ratings were at ~50% of height (half a SD longer than the average.)
  • Both knee (and elbow) position were only weakly correlated with a slight preference for the average position.
  • Arm to body length (aka wingspan) didn't matter at all (no change in attractiveness for +/- 3 SD.)

Not saying anyone should get LL btw, idk enough about the recovery potential etc.
No one said wingspan mattered more than height, but it's most likely the best determining factor for how much you can lengthen before looking disproportionate. Are you seriously saying wingspan doesn't matter at all? A longer wingspan relative to height (or rather, a long wingspan by itself) would mean better reach in fights -> high fighting success -> more attractive. Height alone is looked at a similar way, and dare I say most of the attraction from height comes from the wingspan (broad shoulders and reach, don't forget wingspan also measures shoulders too). And studies about attractions are memes, it's crazy how many times I've seen themselves indirectly contradict themselves. There are studies that say balanced midface is ideal, then other ones that say long is ideal. Studies that say high fwhr is ideal, then other ones that say narrow is. Don't trust these studies lol.

If it is true, surely he must be super fragile now. That's kind of a dangerous tradeoff no?

This is a lifefuel. One of the biggest sentences was being under 5'6, now manlets will have hope.

"Do not forsake to hope as hope has forsaken these lands" - Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
look at his proportions they are odd but foids wouldn't think he had surgeries done even withb 23 cm increase also you can get clavicle and humerus lengthening

What's Clavicle and Humerus if you don't mind me asking?

Guys after LL are there remain any scar on your legs ?

This is why I love capitalism. Incredible advancements. Nothing is impossible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No one said wingspan mattered more than height, but it's most likely the best determining factor for how much you can lengthen before looking disproportionate. Are you seriously saying wingspan doesn't matter at all? A longer wingspan relative to height (or rather, a long wingspan by itself) would mean better reach in fights -> high fighting success -> more attractive. Height alone is looked at a similar way, and dare I say most of the attraction from height comes from the wingspan (broad shoulders and reach, don't forget wingspan also measures shoulders too). And studies about attractions are memes, it's crazy how many times I've seen themselves indirectly contradict themselves. There are studies that say balanced midface is ideal, then other ones that say long is ideal. Studies that say high fwhr is ideal, then other ones that say narrow is. Don't trust these studies lol.
I get your point ofc, and ideally it's obviously better to have a huge wingspan. The majority of attraction from height doesn't come from wingspan, no way. I'd say it's most broad shoulders & long legs/ short torso. These are farm more important. I really don't think a smaller wingspan is noticeable unless it's >2 inches less than height ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I get your point ofc, and ideally it's obviously better to have a huge wingspan. The majority of attraction from height doesn't come from wingspan, no way. I'd say it's most broad shoulders & long legs/ short torso. These are farm more important. I really don't think a smaller wingspan is noticeable unless it's >2 inches less than height ngl
Well I include broad shoulders in wingspan because it literally includes shoulder/clavicle width in the measurement too. And this thread is about LL possibilities, there's no way someone who's short with long legs and short torso should ever get any sort of leg lengthening unless they strike an insane deal. In my case, I am quite short with very long legs for my height, and a 6'+ guy with shorter legs than I will still be seen as way more attractive obvs. U need to basically be a monkey (long arms, long torso, and short legs) to get the most out of LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Well I include broad shoulders in wingspan because it literally includes shoulder/clavicle width in the measurement too. And this thread is about LL possibilities, there's no way someone who's short with long legs and short torso should ever get any sort of leg lengthening unless they strike an insane deal. In my case, I am quite short with very long legs for my height, and a 6'+ guy with shorter legs than I will still be seen as way more attractive obvs. U need to basically be a monkey (long arms, long torso, and short legs) to get the most out of LL.
yeah this is pretty much true, if you start out with short legs + long wingspan LL is a no brainer if you don't care about athletic ability.

even though height is insanely important I feel like LL should only be considered if you're pretty short to begin with. Don't think it's worth the ordeal otherwise ngl.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I call bs

Not even Apo lengthened so much

Either he was taller / or did not reach 181, and for those who think he looks normal, when for when you see him without clothes
Broke coper!!!

IT’S OVER!

• JFL
Still below 6'0.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 10107
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 10449
long tibias mog tho
I used to think this as well but I saw a dude with long femurs who looked a lot better than one with long tibia. Lemme find

• +1
Yeah fuck that. i do a lot of sports and this looks like it would hurt. like a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 6264
Yeah fuck that. i do a lot of sports and this looks like it would hurt. like a lot
Yes.

"This study suggests that there is a small residual decrease in muscle strength and power after limb-lengthening surgery but that these do not adversely impact on a patients' ability to perform everyday functional activities."

"Patients who had undergone bilateral cosmetic tibial lengthening may expect almost full recovery of daily and light sports activities at post-operativetwo years. However, several patients may feel some limitation in moderate-to-strenuous sports activities."

I didn't read either study fully.