Man gets limb lengthening goes from 158 cm to 181 cm

23cm? that's impossible
even over 8cm it's kinda difficult

Can i go from 183 to 3 meters

Isn't even the slightest increase of 2" brutally painful, along with 6 months of intense rehab? Unless this guy is larping he will be in a wheelchair in his 30s.
If its the story I read. Its true. He got it done in eastern europe for cheap.

I call bs

Not even Apo lengthened so much

Either he was taller / or did not reach 181, and for those who think he looks normal, when for when you see him without clothes
Apo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Apotheosis

He is the one who popularised the procedure in the west

He lengthened with Betz 22cm and then also lengthened arms

A true legend. He looks like a joke, but nevertheless, the guy had huge balls to do this

To clear confusion, the maximum possible amount that can be gained safely is 16cm,by 8cm femurs, 4cm tibias, rebreak tibias another 4cm. This is the 3 surgeries option offered by Dr. Dror Paley, the god of limb lengthening and inventor of Stryde. He is the only doctor who actually allows this option with INTERNAL METHOD (the guy in the picture did external monorails on femurs which is the most dangerous option of all)

All other doctors, the most blackpilled offer 8cm femurs + 6cm tibias. No reputable doctor will lengthen anyone more than this for cosmetic reasons. Lengthening 1CM more than this is entering EXPERIMENTAL FIELDS. This guy will soon suffer the consequences of what he did.
do you plan to get this surgery?

• +1
Apotheosis

He is the one who popularised the procedure in the west

He lengthened with Betz 22cm and then also lengthened arms

A true legend. He looks like a joke, but nevertheless, the guy had huge balls to do this
I'm Apo

• JFL
do you plan to get this surgery?
I consider it but it is too expensive unfortunately

For the money it costs I could ascend my face to a 5.5PSL instead, and not risk permanent health problems 20 years down the line

I consider it but it is too expensive unfortunately

For the money it costs I could ascend my gave to a 5.5PSL instead, and not risk permanent health problems 20 years down the line
what’s your height and are you incel now, or are you disadvantaged significantly because of your height

i plan to get it, but will do face first

surely there will be a safe way to do it. not everyone is a cripple after it

• +1
what’s your height and are you incel now, or are you disadvantaged significantly because of your height

i plan to get it, but will do face first

surely there will be a safe way to do it. not everyone is a cripple after it
I am 165, 4PSL, so I guess I am more of a shortcel

You definitely won't get crippled by the procedure with a good doctor

But nobody gives a straight answer what happens 20 years down the line. There is also a paper that states if you alter the 0.8 tibias to femurs ratio, you significantly increase risk of premature arthritis. It is the long term effects that we don't know anything about.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Images
Download
4sf2HrVozfffK1iEFvjjulf mKl0lJdIocy8QAuxveU

This is Apotheosis after 22cm + humeral lengthening

I am 165, 4PSL, so I guess I am more of a shortcel

You definitely won't get crippled by the procedure with a good doctor

But nobody gives a straight answer what happens 20 years down the line. There is also a paper that states if you alter the 0.8 tibias to femurs ratio, you significantly increase risk of premature arthritis. It is the long term effects that we don't know anything about.
hasn’t the surgery been around for many many years now though?

• +1
hasn’t the surgery been around for many many years now though?
Yes, but not for cosmetic purposes.

Dwarfs can tolerate a lot of lengthening because their soft tissue was meant to be that long but didn't get

Same goes for discrepancy patients

Don't get me wrong, it might be completely safe. We just don't know for sure.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes, but not for cosmetic purposes.

Dwarfs can tolerate a lot of lengthening because their soft tissue was meant to be that long but didn't get

Same goes for discrepancy patients

Don't get me wrong, it might be completely safe. We just don't know for sure.
i guess i still have time to decide. will be a good few years before i am able to afford it

• +1
i guess i still have time to decide. will be a good few years before i am able to afford it
Check LL forum for Medium Drink of Water s topic

He is the longest veteran, 17 years after lengthening 7.5cm on tibias

As of now he is doing fine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and turkproducer
Do some research
The guy called apotheosis from LL forums did the same thing
He went from 5 ft 6 to 6 ft 2
Then his arms looked tiny so he lengthened them too

He ended up losing mobility in arms and his legs.
He literally moved like a robot and when he sat down in public transport, he just looked really cartoonish with his short torso and long legs(don’t feel bad for this guy tho cuz he literally received bonuses from his surgeon for every person he sent to that clinic to get crippled, he even went as far as mocking short people once he got tall)

this technology is not advanced enough to make you fully heal to pre surgery levels
Don’t attempt it even if you could, you will be a living vegetable

there’s this other LL girl, she is very kind tbh
Look her up on ig (unicorngetstaller on ig) she did LL surgery in the UK and it’s been 3-4 years now and she is still crippled cuz her LL had complications(from nail breaking her femur bone to non union of her new bones etc)
I talked to her and she can’t even sue or name her surgeon cuz the sleazy cunts make people sign documents pre surgery that they aren’t responsible for the outcome

Attachments

• 9567D2B0-9149-4788-9CCC-22559FB62C7F.png
    9567D2B0-9149-4788-9CCC-22559FB62C7F.png
    565.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: