Man goes to buy an axe, decides to randomly plant it in someone's head

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
So this man goes to buy an axe after seeing an ad on Craigslist and suddenly strikes a guy who was minding his own business then runs away...Weird, huh? What would you have done if you were in his place?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Jamaldickjavontus, PIayer and 30 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Jamaldickjavontus, BrahminBoss and 10 others
Testing the product.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sub0, Deleted member 26859 and 22 others
It's a swing state. I wonder if they have the death penalty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19036, Gargamel and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 8608
Hahaha, aren't ethnics just so great?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, BrahminBoss and 10 others
A GONTHAR THREAD THAT ISN'T ABOUT INDIANS?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, Roquefort, Deleted member 24940 and 10 others
impulsive subhumans should be euthanized

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Debetro, BrahminBoss and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Boxingfan
thats scary i didnt know axes could just chop through the skull in one hit like that. the girl screaming and the puppy running around. imagine someone with an axe just randomly chops your skull in one swoop for no reason, thats such a fucked way to die all it takes is one crazy nigga and ur life is gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jamaldickjavontus, cancercell and 23 others
It's a swing state.
Oklahoma hasn't been a swing state since the 60s, but if it was, this would be a great (unintentional?) pun.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Bashing skulls with a powerful axe is terribly easy

Rip to that guy tho, unexpectedly having your skull crushed by a crazy dude with an axe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, gymmaxedhorse, Racky and 1 other person
A GONTHAR THREAD THAT ISN'T ABOUT INDIANS?

View attachment 1917853
Peter Griffin Applause GIF by Family Guy

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
so brutal. the way he is twitching after getting hit. I dont want to imagine what his last moments felt like

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 26859, Jamaldickjavontus and 16 others
holy fuck i did not need to see this.
i used to watch a lot of gore but i've been clean for a few years, now this just gave me flashbacks of the most horrendous things i've seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Jamaldickjavontus, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 6 others
Diversity is our strength!

Notice how his Kangz friend left with him like it was no big deal.

My theory: Low IQ people get triggered when they see someone doing something complicated they don't understand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Debetro, looksmaxxed and 8 others
It just don't make fucking sense. WHO THE FUCK would be selling an axe on craigslist and THEN allow some random dodgy looking cunts into your house/flat/trailer to view the fucking thing wide in the open. It does not add up.

Something is fucking off. What the fuck would an axe like that go for? FUCK ALL. It doesn't add up.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, TheDragon, Deleted member 22639 and 7 others
Hey, Paul!

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and MRD
It just don't make fucking sense. WHO THE FUCK would be selling an axe on craigslist and THEN allow some random dodgy looking cunts into your house/flat/trailer to view the fucking thing wide in the open. It does not add up.

Something is fucking off. What the fuck would an axe like that go for? FUCK ALL. It doesn't add up.
trailer trash iq

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and MRD
fucking niggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and GuyFromSingapore
around niggers and shitskins never relax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, CursedOne and ConspiracyTheory
latinos have nigger dna :feelsokman: the mutting creates a very violent individual :feelshmm:
Latinos are mongoloid and European rape babies JFL even white Americans have nigger dna but that too would explain all the school shootings.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
ahahahahah imagine relaxing around strangers especially a shitskin

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, CursedOne, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
why the fuck would you sell an axe to some random dude

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Really letting the intrusive thoughts take over huh

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
why the fuck would you bother to sell anything on Craigslist for less than $20? A new axe like that is only $35. I have enough experience with Craigslist to know nobody is going to pay more than $5 for a $35 axe, and the most likely scenario is you get no calls and have to repost 5+ times before you find a buyer. So now you have spent an hour of your time posting the axe on craigslist, just for $5, and that does not even factor in the intagables such as having to meet people you don't know.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
why the fuck would you bother to sell anything on Craigslist for less than $20? A new axe like that is only $35. I have enough experience with Craigslist to know nobody is going to pay more than $5 for a $35 axe, and the most likely scenario is you get no calls and have to repost 5+ times before you find a buyer. So now you have spent an hour of your time posting the axe on craigslist, just for $5, and that does not even factor in the intagables such as having to meet people you don't know.
agreed but selling an AXE to some random guy in person and then pretty much zoning out while he stands right next to you with the axe in hand is some next level shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, AscensionMan98 and OldRooster
Cage :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, GuyFromSingapore and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How do you even sell an axe if you don't need it anymore? Putting an ad online and selling it to the firstcomer is pretty normal, I don't think there's a big market and many buyers for second hand axes.
In my country however many people use another public location when selling their stuff - a park, a mall, etc. they don't want a stranger to come to their house, it can be risky. Of course, in this case the guy could have just as well taken their axe and attack them in the public place.
agreed but selling an AXE to some random guy in person and then pretty much zoning out while he stands right next to you with the axe in hand is some next level shit
He wasn't the seller, it was another person from his family, he didn't even talk to the attacker.

im so weary of people now adays. Any old disturbed piece of shit could try to do this shit to you at any moment. I always have my head on a swivel during strange times.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, ChiraqJihad, Boxingfan and 2 others
I watched a vid on it. The victim and offender didn’t even know each other or have even talked before. Nigga was a 21 yo just sitting on the couch eating and minding his own business then he is dead in front of his family a second later. I hope the chink that did that rots in prison for life, angers me to see innocent people killed for 0 reason at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, GuyFromSingapore, TheDragon and 3 others

Not only that but you sit on the bed while the guy has the axe held behind his head looking like he's ready to strike

• +1
Hahaha

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Not only that but you sit on the bed while the guy has the axe held behind his head looking like he's ready to strike
Yeah that kid looked innocent as fuck just trying to eat a sandwich. To be that vulnerable. It's despicable what that animal did to him. 21 years old. He got caught slipping but how the fuck/why the fuck would they let some random cunt into their house. There's more to this story than that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, bugeye and Deleted member 21532
I watched a vid on it. The victim and offender didn’t even know each other or have even talked before. Nigga was a 21 yo just sitting on the couch eating and minding his own business then he is dead in front of his family a second later. I hope the chink that did that rots in prison for life, angers me to see innocent people killed for 0 reason at all
It's savage as fuck. Disgusting animal. I wish karma was a thing, sometimes. I've done bad shit but never to random people for no fucking reason. This is a straight up evil animal. Deserves to be beaten with an iron bar and repeatedly raped in prison with a pool cue.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21297
Yeah that kid looked innocent as fuck just trying to eat a sandwich. To be that vulnerable. It's despicable what that animal did to him. 21 years old. He got caught slipping but how the fuck/why the fuck would they let some random cunt into their house. There's more to this story than that.
Yeah truly sad. But there is def more to this story.

• +1
I never understood why people are against death sentences.

Its pretty clear to me that people like this should be publicly hanged the next week instead of wasting decades keeping human garbage like this alive

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Sny, Debetro and 11 others
Is that man okay?

I never understood why people are against death sentences.

Its pretty clear to me that people like this should be publicly hanged the next week instead of wasting decades keeping human garbage like this alive
It’s So cucked to allow rapists, murderers and pedos to live instead of just gassing them

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, MRD and MoggerGaston
Curious as to why the dude did not just buy it from a normal store. And yea the npc vibe is clear in him. Imagine seeing someone just holding an axe looking at you all weird. Did he get mad he didn't buy it or what.

I would just stick to a normal store so I get a fresh product vs some shady person on Craigslist . But if you really care then you can avoid the bullshitters by asking to do the deal in front of a police station. If they disagree strongly then you avoided a big problem. If they agree then its legit.

Many people have gotten robbed on craigslist or Facebook market place deals. And in some encounters killed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Why tf would you sell someone something that could easily be used to kill you then just let your guard down so easily and not even slightly pay attention to him. If I were selling a gun to someone I wouldn't just be looking at my phone when they have it in their hands wtf. Why are people so nonchalant and think bad people don't exist or something. Like the idiots who leave their house doors unlocked or windows open 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Sny, GetShrekt, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
Why tf would you sell someone something that could easily be used to kill you then just let your guard down so easily and not even slightly pay attention to him. If I were selling a gun to someone I wouldn't just be looking at my phone when they have it in their hands wtf. Why are people so nonchalant and think bad people don't exist or something. Like the idiots who leave their house doors unlocked or windows open 24/7
Whites are sheep npc. They don't understand that non whites are crazy. The nigger and sometimes the spic lack humanity. Look at all the cartels and gang wars. All in Africa and South America.

When around blacks and hispanics, have to be careful.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and gymmaxedhorse
Low iq savage
Anyways be aware of your surroundings
Jfl at the retard letting random nigga come in house and hold axe while looking down
@Biggdink around abos never relax

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, GetShrekt and Deleted member 7580