Man goes to buy an axe, decides to randomly plant it in someone's head

Curious as to why the dude did not just buy it from a normal store. And yea the npc vibe is clear in him. Imagine seeing someone just holding an axe looking at you all weird. Did he get mad he didn't buy it or what.

I would just stick to a normal store so I get a fresh product vs some shady person on Craigslist .
The killer bought the axe from them, not the other way around. The family posted an ad online, this guy showed up at their house and while checking the axe, suddenly decided to test it on the nearest person...
Apparently some people have poor impulse control, if a random idea pops in their head they do that thing even if it doesn't make any sense, he probably thought to himself - "What if I would split this guy's head with the axe?", a lot of people would get this thought in this particular situation, but most would refrain from actually doing it...This guy didn't.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Got any more stuff from India?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deprived, CFW432 and 2 others
so they sell the axe at the house?

dude just sitting there

West is so deranged

Niggers gonna nigga

//Thomas DOM

I never understood why people are against death sentences.

Its pretty clear to me that people like this should be publicly hanged the next week instead of wasting decades keeping human garbage like this alive
Judeo-Christian western morality. If this somehow happened in Afghanistan, lmao the taliban would just come, arrest the guy, hold a quick trial, then just take the guy outback and shoot him in the head with an AK. That's it lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 2729, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
I have been waiting patiently for this.....

According to the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office, Trejo has a hold from ICE, which means he’s in the U.S. illegally.
Lt. Watkins said his immigration status will have no bearing on their investigation, however.

quote is at the end of the article.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
JFL at amerimuttica, import massive amount subhumans (as if you don't have enough of your own), worship nogs, and increase cost of living so that you are left with no choice but to share an apartment with these low iq subhumans and low impulse control.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, looksmaxxed and Deleted member 2729
The killer bought the axe from them, not the other way around. The family posted an ad online, this guy showed up at their house and while checking the axe, suddenly decided to test it on the nearest person...
Apparently some people have poor impulse control, if a random idea pops in their head they do that thing even if it doesn't make any sense, he probably thought to himself - "What if I would split this guy's head with the axe?", a lot of people would get this thought in this particular situation, but most would refrain from actually doing it...This guy didn't.
Their is a difference between poor impulse control and then killing some random dude in cold blood. The 2 can occur in conjunction but why was he looking at the phone. Perhaps he was waiting for some payment. and didn't get it and the killer just wanted to avoid that issue and kill the dude.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Their is a difference between poor impulse control and then killing some random dude in cold blood.
The impulse can push you to kill people...For example, when I wait in the train, bus or subway station sometimes there's only one or two other persons around, they are often unaware of their surroundings, checking their phone or listening to music and when the train arrives, I start to think to myself: "Hmmm...I could push this guy right now in front of the train and no one would know, I could easily get away with murder....".
I don't do it obviously because I am not crazy, but lots of people have similar thoughts and a very small percentage of people act on them, there are some who pushed random persons in front of the train just because they couldn't resist the impulse.
It was probably something similar in this case too - he saw that person completely unaware of him, eating and checking his phone so he thought: "Hmmm...I could crack his skull right now with this axe and he wouldn't even know what hit him...".
but why was he looking at the phone. Perhaps he was waiting for some payment. and didn't get it and the killer just wanted to avoid that issue and kill the dude.
The killed guy wasn't the seller of the axe, he was just crashing at his friend's house, he didn't talk or interacted with the killer, he was just there eating and watching stuff on his phone.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and OldRooster
The impulse can push you to kill people...For example, when I wait in the train, bus or subway station sometimes there's only one or two other persons around, they are often unaware of their surroundings, checking their phone or listening to music and when the train arrives, I start to think to myself: "Hmmm...I could push this guy right now in front of the train and no one would know, I could easily get away with murder....".
I don't do it obviously because I am not crazy, but lots of people have similar thoughts and a very small percentage of people act on them, there are some who pushed random persons in front of the train just because they couldn't resist the impulse.
It was probably something similar in this case too - he saw that person completely unaware of him, eating and checking his phone so he thought: "Hmmm...I could crack his skull right now with this axe and he wouldn't even know what hit him...".

The killed guy wasn't the seller of the axe, he was just crashing at his friend's house, he didn't talk or interacted with the killer, he was just there eating and watching stuff on his phone.
Damn that's crazy. Ultimately most murders are with people you have beef or hate, but lately we have seen a huge increase in random violence. Its a symptom of the peak stage in societal decay, where we reach the breaking point and a full collapse resulting likely in some form of low level civil war and constant riots/protests.

You have to be very careful of your surroundings in america and the western Europe. Crazy fuckers might try to kill you any moment.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Gonthar

Good point I held a knife in my hand in the forest I visited a few days ago and had a slight urge to stab someone but put the knife and sat down to relax, I was like "what the fuck are you doing? Calm the fuck down you bastard" to myself.

When you have a weapon, you want to "try it out", the nearest person is just a crash test dummy.

Of course we don't do that because they are our fellow human beings and we relate with/empathize them.

You have urges to push innocent people on the tracks? What are you some kind of Psychopath?

Bro I'm seriously scared for you.

• +1
Reactions: Time
lol at hanging out with retarded low class people. if i saw some nigger and spic walk through the door i'd put 5 rounds in each of them

The puppy knew . Look at its face

Diversity is our strength!

Notice how his Kangz friend left with him like it was no big deal.

My theory: Low IQ people get triggered when they see someone doing something complicated they don't understand.
You think these crazy mental ill attack does not happen amongst white americans in Usa? When you are mental ill. You are mentall ill.

i jerked off to this