Man I see so many subhuman whites with noodles on campus and outside it’s crazy

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I see couples bound to spawn ERs
Saw this pale lanklet with 404 facial definition with a 3-4/10 noodle today with some of the most horrendous jaw shape and classic shitty orbitals

Holy fuck next generation is gonna full with ERs I can’t wait

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vitruvian, Chadelite and 39 others
any ethnic foid is easy for whites, no matter how subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Lolcel, MusicMaxxingMidget and 7 others
any ethnic foid is easy for whites, no matter how subhuman
Nah I see incel dudes with 5/10 or less gooks but that’s really it
Any higher and the dude is at least normie tier

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, MusicMaxxingMidget, Alexanderr and 3 others
there are going go be a lot of serial killers in the future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, Chadelite, Deleted member 8771 and 16 others
Nah I see incel dudes with 5/10 or less gooks but that’s really it
Any higher and the dude is at least normie tier
yeah, aisan women are easy for white dudes. JBW is brutal

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Marsiere214, Golang and 1 other person
Aside from being ugly, something that will always piss off ERs in the making is no matter how subhuman their dad was, he had the JBW get-out-of-jail card.

Meanwhile they don't and its not their fault. Its just destiny fucked them the day they were born.

Life isn't fair. But it seriously is not fair to really large extent that can't be ignored.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, Lolcel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SubhumanCurrycel

keep crying for hapa chads and chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It's cope, ask @Amnesia
jfl it's not fucking cope i'm subhuman white and have slayed 70+ ethnics who would be considered top 10% in their home countries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Marsiere214, Hades and 7 others
The pairings I see are no where near close enough for that
Incel tier dude
Short gook 404 maxilla
What offspring do you expect?
fair

but i've seen some hapas with subhuman moms or subhuman dads that actually made really gl kids somehow

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
In australia I see it everywhere. So brutal seeing these happy hapa kids running around while I know their future is doomed. Fuck that's brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Most hapas look like shit, recessed pan faced gook + white incel = ricecel, only bleached arabs and curries look fine

he outslays you

but generally i agree

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel
thats cherrypicking dont fall for the aisan chink wife meme, only hapa females are good
i wont i'll probably bleach a latina or arab tbh but i think ppl have such a negative view towards hapas just because of ER

• +1
Reactions: lutte and SubhumanCurrycel
JBW is so true its brutal.

• +1
It's crazy how this forum is so against hapas, but loves mulattoes. Everyone here has mulatto dick in their mouth, but hates on hapas. Which one will more likely contribute more to society? A single mother raised thug criminal, or a child raised by 2 nerds? Exactly.

We're devolving as a species, we used to appreciate intelligence and the value one could provide to society, but nowadays everyone is idolizing low-lifes and criminals. Smoking weed is cool, starting up your own company is not. Getting STDs is cool. Going to school isn't. Jeremy Meeks is cool, neurosurgeons aren't.
Get out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Sikkunt23, Marsiere214 and 10 others
where is my ethnic foid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It's crazy how this forum is so against hapas, but loves mulattoes. Everyone here has mulatto dick in their mouth, but hates on hapas. Which one will more likely contribute more to society? A single mother raised thug criminal, or a child raised by 2 nerds? Exactly.

We're devolving as a species, we used to appreciate intelligence and the value one could provide to society, but nowadays everyone is idolizing low-lifes and criminals. Smoking weed is cool, starting up your own company is not. Getting STDs is cool. Going to school isn't.
View attachment 738564
It’s the pairings
Both are subhuman and also there’s hardly any blacks in my country so I don’t see it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Marsiere214, Alexanderr and 3 others
In australia I see it everywhere. So brutal seeing these happy hapa kids running around while I know their future is doomed. Fuck that's brutal.
Australia is the hapa melting pot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
jfl find my jbw sperm donor thread man its an orwellian-world-eater tier jbwpill

and i posted pics of one of the girl's body on there

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
jfl find my jbw sperm donor thread man its an orwellian-world-eater tier jbwpill

and i posted pics of one of the girl's body on there
Saw that shit, what country is that in?

We're devolving as a species, we used to appreciate intelligence and the value one could provide to society, but nowadays everyone is idolizing low-lifes and criminals. Smoking weed is cool, starting up your own company is not. Getting STDs is cool. Going to school isn't. Jeremy Meeks is cool, neurosurgeons aren't.
View attachment 738564
facts tbh

hapas are underrated because of one suicidal autistic hapa incel who dad wasnt even white and mom was legit subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It’s the pairings
Both are subhuman and also there’s hardly any blacks in my country so I don’t see it
Yeah, but why does it matter then? Is it better if some awful looking dude marries a stacy?
Cute Guy Dating Ugly Girl

• So Sad
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
facts tbh

hapas are underrated because of one suicidal autistic hapa incel who dad wasnt even white and mom was legit subhuman
hapas are a meme

View attachment 738564
lol @ this massive bluepill, brining incel hapas with a race traitor mother will never be good, looks are everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, wasted, lutte and 2 others
Yeah, but why does it matter then? Is it better if some awful looking dude marries a stacy?
Cute Guy Dating Ugly Girl
If they didn’t reproduce at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and RealLooksmaxxer
If they didn’t reproduce at all
At least that whore might cheat on him with chad, if he married a noodle theres a 100% chance of a hapa abomination being born

• +1

View attachment 738564
women are eugenicists bro,they're the ones doing all of the choosing.The only reason it seems like "Everyone here has mulatto dick in their mouth, but hates on hapas" is because they may just be going by the dating trends that they're seeing.I'm indifferent to both hapas and mulattos,but from what i see on a regular basis is girls going for the mullato type curly haired guys.Maybe its just a trend that will sooner or later die out,but nonethelesss that is what i see quite often in real life and on social media.As for the the reason it may seem as though we're devolving as a speices ,is because like i said earlier,women are now the ones making most of the decisions.Women are ending bloodlines lol.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
women are eugenicists bro,they're the ones doing all of the choosing.The only reason it seems like "Everyone here has mulatto dick in their mouth, but hates on hapas" is because they may just be going by the dating trends that they're seeing.I'm indifferent to both hapas and mulattos,but from what i see on a regular basis is girls going for the mullato type curly haired guys.Maybe its just a trend that will sooner or later die out,but nonethelesss that is what i see quite often in real life and on social media.As for the the reason it may seem as though we're devolving as a speices ,is because like i said earlier,women are now the ones making most of the decisions.Women are ending bloodlines lol.
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
hapas are a meme

lol @ this massive bluepill, brining incel hapas with a race traitor mother will never be good, looks are everything
Please don't breed, the world has enough stupid people as it is. I didn't say I support race mixing in any way, but asians are at least capable of building and upholding civilized societies. This is the greatest achievement in architecture in the Sub-Saharan Africa:
The Best Attractions In Timbuktu | DestiMap | Destinations On Map

Compare it to architectural wonders around the rest of the globe, and it paints a pretty clear picture:
Six things you probably didn't know about Hungary's parliament - Emerging  Europe | Intelligence, Community, News
Taj Mahal – Wikipedia
Moscow Kremlin Wall - Wikipedia
Palace of Versailles Entrance Ticket with Audio Guide
Houses of Parliament @ Westminster, London (UK) | Houses of parliament  london, Houses of parliament, London places
Maailman 7 ihmettä

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sytyl, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Please don't breed, the world has enough stupid people as it is. I didn't say I support race mixing in any way, but asians are at least capable of building and upholding civilized societies. This is the greatest achievement in architecture in the Sub-Saharan Africa:

Compare it to architectural wonders around the rest of the globe, and it paints a pretty clear picture:
Six things you probably didn't know about Hungary's parliament - Emerging  Europe | Intelligence, Community, News't know about Hungary's parliament - Emerging  Europe | Intelligence, Community, News
Taj Mahal – Wikipedia
Houses of Parliament @ Westminster, London (UK) | Houses of parliament  london, Houses of parliament, London places
Maailman 7 ihmettä
Aye, aye yo, racis ass witeboi. Don be saying sheit bout africa, or I'll pop a cap in yo ass. Das rite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Marsiere214, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others

Six things you probably didn't know about Hungary's parliament - Emerging  Europe | Intelligence, Community, News't know about Hungary's parliament - Emerging  Europe | Intelligence, Community, News
Taj Mahal – Wikipedia
Maailman 7 ihmettä
women don't give a shit about architecture.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
women don't give a shit about architecture.
that's his whole point you retard. sacrificing the future of humanity for fucking foids. it's disgusting and cucked.

why should we give a fuck what women care about anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and BigBiceps
I see couples bound to spawn ERs
Saw this pale lanklet with 404 facial definition with a 3-4/10 noodle today with some of the most horrendous jaw shape and classic shitty orbitals

Holy fuck next generation is gonna full with ERs I can’t wait
jbw bro

How would you rate the asian foids?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel