Man I wish I could fight in WW1

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
It's basically a more fun way of rotting with your homies,
getting mustard gass raped daily would give you insane adrenaline, it was also primal af imagine seeing ur bestfriend being eaten by a rat:feelswhy:
It would involve all the human emotions in a close proximity, friendship, hatred envy and love

๐Ÿ˜

you can't tell me this doesn't look exciting af like an irl game

Facial%20injury%20tongue%20RFC%20burn%20victim%20first%20world%20war.PNG

es-faces-01-composite-twin-up.jpg

2-Figure1-1.png

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 17531 and 2 others
It's basically a more fun way of rotting with your homies,
getting mustard gass raped daily would give you insane adrenaline, it was also primal af imagine seeing ur bestfriend being eaten by a rat:feelswhy:
It would involve all the human emotions in a close proximity, friendship, hatred envy and love

๐Ÿ˜

you can't tell me this doesn't look exciting af like an irl game
View attachment 2034502
Facial%20injury%20tongue%20RFC%20burn%20victim%20first%20world%20war.PNG

es-faces-01-composite-twin-up.jpg

2-Figure1-1.png
Just play bf1 or smth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Danish_Retard, Dystopian and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
no idea it just wojak picture from google

but All Quiet on the Western Front is pretty good movie
Indeed, I watched it with a girl and that bitch kept talking while I didn't say shit because I was interested in the movie.

told that bitch after 30 minutes that I was gonna go to sleep and then finished the movie on my own (y)

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
Bf1 is a great game

I play it on ultra settings with a gtx1060 6gb and it looks great

Which film is this?

Bf1 is a great game

I play it on ultra settings with a gtx1060 6gb and it looks great
I only play on low graphics because my shitter gpu can't handle it + I need more fps since I have a 144hz monitor

I only play on low graphics because my shitter gpu can't handle it + I need more fps since I have a 144hz monitor
I'm capped at 60 or 75hz because of my ips display, but coming from playing console in the past, I don't know how anything above 60fps looks jfl. Some say it makes a big difference, I don't know maybe it does but I prefer better graphics.

I'm capped at 60 or 75hz because of my ips display, but coming from playing console in the past, I don't know how anything above 60fps looks jfl. Some say it makes a big difference, I don't know maybe it does but I prefer better graphics.
Completely over for consolecels

MajesticConstantBlueshark-max-1mb.gif
BogusGreenAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif
88245.jpg

The primal instinct is everything. Sitting down all day is painful.

• +1
Indeed i'm out here blessing them with a new outlook on life and they talk about videogames.

They will be the first ones I use as my blood sacrifice for the third temple
b02f6f2008ef273ed158aa8dabd5b8de.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
Indeed i'm out here blessing them with a new outlook on life and they talk about videogames.

They will be the first ones I use as my blood sacrifice for the third temple
b02f6f2008ef273ed158aa8dabd5b8de.jpg
quote-i-considered-the-attacks-on-london-useless-and-i-told-the-fuhrer-again-and-again-that-hermann-goring-127-67-41.jpg

Thoughts?

• So Sad
>Few decades later
birmingham-eid-prayers-3.jpg
Both Germany and Holland are fucked in terms of Muslim growth. Second most famous name in holland is Mohammed now. All the big cities in Germany are half ethnics. Hitler said that the German people are weak and don't deserve to live after the KO. A wish come true.

• +1
quote-i-considered-the-attacks-on-london-useless-and-i-told-the-fuhrer-again-and-again-that-hermann-goring-127-67-41.jpg

Thoughts?
Well the germans almost defeated the british airforce but only lost once it shifted it's focus to civillian targets.

The Netherlands had no airforce, compared to the british who outproduced the germans in aircraft and had the newest radar technology.

The Netherlands surrendered after the bombing of Rotterdam because the germans used it as a message to the dutch government that there was no way for them to win.

While the British were on a secluded island with a good airforce.
fat goering shouldn't ever open his mouth on tactics since he single handidly ruined the luftwaffe.

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
Both Germany and Holland are fucked in terms of Muslim growth. Second most famous name in holland is Mohammed now. All the big cities in Germany are half ethnics. Hitler said that the German people are weak and don't deserve to live after the KO. A wish come true.
Good

Why are you showing an anti-war film . The whole fucking movie is about how shit war is.

Just burn or get shot to death for Jewish shekels theory

Literally hell on earth. You can even rape foids like you could in Nam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 17531
mirin ur extreme autism
Thank you I caught it from your whore mother when I licked and ate her stinky asshole. Mmm yummy curry asshole!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Thank you I caught it from your whore mother when I licked and ate her stinky asshole. Mmm yummy curry asshole!
jfl again at ur autism