Man if i was trump rn

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,329
Reputation
17,157
I would just press that button and end ts hopefully a better world rises from the ashes.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kratos22laxatives and Mai Sakurajima.
Accelerationist blud🗿
Not really I would just end ts if I can end it instantly like with that button I don't want to just accelerate it it's either do it instantly or try to make and keep the world in the best condition possible for the longest time possible
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and Mai Sakurajima.
not the worst idea
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
@buccalfatremoval I would put a bunch of nukes on you guys especially even tho that is pretty close to me so I would definitely die too:FeelsPepoSpin::FeelsPepoSpin:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
3
Views
33
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
13
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
Mecha-Man
Replies
21
Views
95
cobicado901
cobicado901
6
Rage Trump
Replies
4
Views
34
volcel110
volcel110
simematic
Replies
0
Views
17
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top