Man kills his ex-girlfriend boyfriend. Who Redditors are feeling bad for?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

Many comments like this. Literally that soyboy did nothing wrong and got killed by some normie cuck (his life gone because of someone he probably doesn't even know) and who redditors are pitying? The woman JFL.
@Seth Walsh @Artemis Why Redditors have no sympathy for true NICE KIND men?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, ROTTING, Deleted member 21297 and 21 others
c69.jpg
Not my queen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ROTTING, Ricochet and 22 others
30845.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
If i had the power i would've gathered all redditors in a giant building and burned the whole place down.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Ryldoo IS COPING, ROTTING and 19 others
c69.jpg
Not my queen
why are liberals such cucks?
an ordinary man loses his life just for finally ascending and getting a girlfriend and doing nothing wrong
and who the cucks feel bad for? a woman who probably gonna get another boyfriend in a few months jfl
"BUT BUT PTSD"

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 29167, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
m

Many comments like this. Literally that soyboy did nothing wrong and got killed by some normie cuck (his life gone because of someone he probably doesn't even know) and who redditors are pitying? The woman JFL.

my honest reaction:
IMG 1065

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
why are liberals such cucks?
an ordinary man loses his life just for finally ascending and getting a girlfriend and doing nothing wrong
and who the cucks feel bad for? a woman who probably gonna get another boyfriend in a few months jfl
"BUT BUT PTSD"
Some self hating liberal cucks have this mentality men = bad, protect my oppressed queens at any cost

Sub-Hacker is invisible. None of the redditors will pity anyone except the chick. Tbh even I feel the worst for her cause she'll need to live with all that.

But yeah no one is going to care about the innocent guy who just got murdered.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Sub-Hacker is invisible. None of the redditors will pity anyone except the chick. Tbh even I feel the worst for her cause she'll need to live with all that.

But yeah no one is going to care about the innocent guy who just got murdered.
I too feel a bit bad for her but the real victim here is the man who died (the soyboy)

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Seth Walsh
She must be a bad bitch if that man was that down bad for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Some self hating liberal cucks have this mentality men = bad, protect my oppressed queens at any cost
It's the narrative being pushed from the top. Try to resist it and you'll probably end up living a bad life. So try to just live the best life you can. Don't fall into men's rights activism because you'll get smoked on this earth if you do so. One of the only battles that isn't worth fighting. All the money and power on earth wouldn't even be enough to make a case for why men's mental health matters.

We're at the stage where news-media, social media and propeganda can control pretty much everyone's thoughts and actions. Just play your role correctly. Don't get in trouble.

Read my sig

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 23778, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
She must be a bad bitch if that man was that down bad for her
Why do you think so many chicks study psychology in colleges and do masters and PhDs in it

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah redditors are insufferable but don't let that distract you from the fact the guy killed himself (and another random dude at that) to teach his ex a lesson, as if this soy ridden cuck is any different from these cancer redditors

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 23778, TheBrownOne and 3 others
All the money and power on earth wouldn't even be enough to make a case for why men's mental health matters.
Because it doesn't matter. Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Yeah redditors are insufferable but don't let that distract you from the fact the guy killed himself (and another random dude at that) to teach his ex a lesson, as if this soy ridden cuck is any different from these cancer redditors
The killer or the victim?
Cause if you're talking about the killer ur completely right lmao
Poor victim didn't deserve that shit at all.

If i was the family victim i would get a gun and smoke the killer's brother or sum. An eye for an eye. You kill an innocent who has no relationship what'sover to you? Doing the same

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
The killer or the victim?
Cause if you're talking about the killer ur completely right lmao
Poor victim didn't deserve that shit at all.

If i was the family victim i would get a gun and smoke the killer's brother or sum. An eye for an eye. You kill an innocent who has no relationship what'sover to you? Doing the same
the killer obviously. It's a fucked situation and what lesson do we get from this? Be vigilant about pussy starved incels at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Tbh even I feel the worst for her cause she'll need to live with all that.
Muh poor queen
How will she cope? Fucking chads? Having socially active life? With people who care about her?
Jfl at you
She won't remember this incident next year, she'll be engaged to another man by then

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and alriodai
Muh poor queen
How will she cope? Fucking chads? Having socially active life? With people who care about her?
Jfl at you
She won't remember this incident next year, she'll be engaged to another man by then
Nah she'll remember it. We're all human at the end of the day. Even though we're fueled by primal desires, it's definitely hugely traumatizing to have that happen, she's not gonna forget it.

Yeah she'll keep seeking out Chad probably, nothing ever stops that. But she'll live with the trauma of what happened there and won't forget it in a year.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, Bushman and alriodai
Nah she'll remember it. We're all human at the end of the day. Even though we're fueled by primal desires, it's definitely hugely traumatizing to have that happen, she's not gonna forget it.

Yeah she'll keep seeking out Chad probably, nothing ever stops that. But she'll live with the trauma of what happened there and won't forget it in a year.
Won't even be trauma, an uncomfortable memory at most

Won't even be trauma, an uncomfortable memory at most
That's hyperbolic. What happened there was really extreme. Sure it mightn't debilitate the rest of her life, but it'll live in her subconscious. Women are a lot more mental too. They always think of "what-ifs" and deeper meanings behind things. I agree it's not the worst thing imaginable for her (even though it's pretty fucked). Sub-Hacker men are pretty much invisible in terms of being able to make a woman go crazy. But I'm sure she'll be questioning herself a lot and will be having a hard time with undue self-blame, guilt etc.

We need to be somewhat rational. I understand your sentiment though.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Gonthar and JovenCansao
Women are a lot more mental too. They always think of "what-ifs" and deeper meanings behind things.
Impossible to take you seriously after this
Sorry boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Impossible to take you seriously after this
Sorry boyo
Read my sig nigga 😂

Think I'm gonna ever go full blackpill on a site that was sold to the CIA?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, horizontallytall, alriodai and 1 other person
It's the narrative being pushed from the top. Try to resist it and you'll probably end up living a bad life. So try to just live the best life you can. Don't fall into men's rights activism because you'll get smoked on this earth if you do so. One of the only battles that isn't worth fighting. All the money and power on earth wouldn't even be enough to make a case for why men's mental health matters.

We're at the stage where news-media, social media and propeganda can control pretty much everyone's thoughts and actions. Just play your role correctly. Don't get in trouble.

Read my sig
It literally boggles my mind how all this was planned 200 years ago , any one who can read protocols of elders of zion would know . But people just laugh it off

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Seth Walsh
Its obviously normal to pity the only surviving person of the whole ordeal the most. How people here can't see this shit is beyond me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: darkness97, Gonthar, czwarty and 2 others
Its obviously normal to pity the only surviving person of the whole ordeal the most. How people here can't see this shit is beyond me.
.org niggas will have opinions like this and then be like "normies hate me, it must be because of my NCT :((("

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 25377, Seth Walsh and 2 others
She dumped him, how can you have pity on her?

yep this is society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Ricochet, Sub0 and 4 others
this is a weird as fuck thread. do you really loathe women so much that you can't understand why she would be upset or why people would feel for her? are you actually fucking retarded for feeling bad that people didn't mention the boyfriend being dead.

The fact that you cannot see your own insane bias makes me lose faith in people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, alriodai, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Forum hero

• +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel
this is a weird as fuck thread. do you really loathe women so much that you can't understand why she would be upset or why people would feel for her? are you actually fucking retarded for feeling bad that people didn't mention the boyfriend being dead.

The fact that you cannot see your own insane bias makes me lose faith in people.
How can you care for her, when she cheated on her man and got a new boyfriend, what would you have done if you were her ex?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
D9EBFB4E 3268 468E 9A89 5718A40D62F3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Sexually Disabled, Ricochet and 4 others
Not a single fuck is given.

Damn and he didn't even kill her so she could suffer more . She'll have to relieve this memory for eternity. His honor was everything he had left.

The fact that the true victim of this shooting is the man being fucking shot dead for no fucking reason, losing his life, his family lives changed and you're out here crying like a bitch for her eating her pussy makes me lose faith in people lmao

People feeling for her more than the victim is why this is a cuck world

• +1
The fact that the true victim of this shooting is the man being fucking shot dead for no fucking reason, losing his life, his family lives changed and you're out here crying like a bitch for her eating her pussy makes me lose faith in people lmao
People feeling for her more than the victim is why this is a cuck world
you're just dumb and too butthurt about women. i haven't cried out bout anything. i'm not the one who wrote this thread. you don't actually care about this man. you don't even know his name yet you are defending him to death on a forum.

that is my problem with you. you are pretending to care about this guy when in reality your just using this as an excuse to shit on this women and people in general. this is why your a dog shit moron. to make it seem like you're profound or a better person. you like most users here take the edge take and try to make yourselves out to be more than you are.

caring about the man is a given to the point where it is redundant. but you are literally to dumb to notice and cry that people care for the survivor because she still has a lead a life with this traumatic loss. have a good day dumbass and try picking up a book for once and read some shit.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and PointOfNoReturn
you're just dumb and too butthurt about women. i haven't cried out bout anything. i'm not the one who wrote this thread. you don't actually care about this man. you don't even know his name yet you are defending him to death on a forum.

that is my problem with you. you are pretending to care about this guy when in reality your just using this as an excuse to shit on this women and people in general. this is why your a dog shit moron. to make it seem like you're profound or a better person. you like most users here take the edge take and try to make yourselves out to be more than you are.

caring about the man is a given to the point where it is redundant. but you are literally to dumb to notice and cry that people care for the survivor because she still has a lead a life with this traumatic loss. have a good day dumbass and try picking up a book for once and read some shit.
i legit got the man isntagram and facebook and searched about him after his death
i don't know the girl's name or care

"using this as an excuse to shit on women" this is so funny considering im maybe one of the biggest women defenders on this website @skorp JFL im being called a misogynist there's no way

sorry that simping this much won't get you pussy, glad i love women and defend them but im happy i won't be this much of a fucking dickrider, i bet you watch femdom too

i hate users like you, always defending women no matter what, i hate both side of the spectrum, the ones who shit on women no matter waht and the ones eating their pussy no matter what
instead of being objective
true victim = the man who got shot for no reason at all and lost his life as it affected all his TRUE close friends/family that has been aroudn for years rather than this girl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
i legit got the man isntagram and facebook and searched about him after his death
i don't know the girl's name or care

"using this as an excuse to shit on women" this is so funny considering im maybe one of the biggest women defenders on this website @skorp JFL im being called a misogynist there's no way

sorry that simping this much won't get you pussy, glad i love women and defend them but im happy i won't be this much of a fucking dickrider, i bet you watch femdom too

dude, you're actually mentally retarded how tf are you actually replying to me and proving my point in real time. your lack of self awareness impresses me more than anything. you have to be trolling.

you looked up the guys insta? and facebook? not only was that a fucking lie, you probably are trying to find it as we speak. do you do this with every gore scene that you see on the internet? or is it just this man in particular just to prove a point?

so i should expect more videos tomorrow of men dying and you will have their social medias as well?

you do realize that the fiance loves his wife and he himself would probably not appreciate you shitting on his wife. the guy you are so mercilessly defending. it was her ex who was a fuckup who killed him, not his wife. but i already know what you're going to do. you're going to somehow make it the girlfriends fault for the ex showing up and killing him right?

you looked up the guys insta? and facebook? not only was that a fucking lie, you probably are trying to find it as we speak. do you do this with every gore scene that you see on the internet? or is it just this man in particular just to prove a point?

so i should expect more videos tomorrow of men dying and you will have their social medias as well?
jfl you're projecting so hard and think of anyone who doesn't agree with your little bubble is a pathological liar

i legit looked him up the moment i found the article and his name
New Project 8
New Project 9

18 july, basically half an hour after i made that thread and i foudn the link of the shooting
Now you just looking real dumb
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

you do realize that the fiance loves his wife and he himself would probably not appreciate you shitting on his wife. the guy you are so mercilessly defending. it was her ex who was a fuckup who killed him, not his wife. but i already know what you're going to do. you're going to somehow make it the girlfriends fault for the ex showing up and killing him right?
You're such a simp that you didn't realize that I wasn't shitting on the women but on the redditors that are making her seem more of a victim than the actual dead person who did nothing to deserve it.
I LITERALLY NEVER SHIT ON HER BUT ON THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THE REDDITORS CRYING FOR HER LIKE AN ABUSED DOG WHEN SHES THE ACTUAL REASON INDIRECTLY THAT HE DIED
I would have done the same if it was a woman killed instead of a man but Reddit would actually make the woman dead way more of a victim than the man JFL

Holy shit nigga what a cuckold you are, wish your girlfriend let you watch when she fucks other men lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Sub0, Deleted member 21297 and 4 others
Read my sig nigga 😂

Think I'm gonna ever go full blackpill on a site that was sold to the CIA?
Sorry for stupid question but what is a sig? I don't see anything in your profile, I'm on mobile

Sorry for stupid question but what is a sig? I don't see anything in your profile, I'm on mobile
sig = signature

gud

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back