man the barber fucked me over i hate my stupid life

chudlite

chudlite

Iron
i wanted a mullet sorta so i asked him to cut "the sides" MFW he starts digging into the back of my head with his shitty trimmer

fuck my stupid life time to hide away in my room until it grows back and hides my oddly shaped cranium

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, shizuku11111 and Imretarded?
I only ever cut my own hair. I don't trust barber retards, they always cut your hair to under 6 cm

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and slavicpsycho
i wanted a mullet sorta so i asked him to cut "the sides" MFW he starts digging into the back of my head with his shitty trimmer

fuck my stupid life time to hide away in my room until it grows back and hides my oddly shaped cranium
I only ever cut my own hair. I don't trust barber retards, they always cut your hair to under 6 cm
both of you poor cheapfucks need to go to normal barber and not some 10$ dirty nigger who cuts you with clipper he cuts his pubic hair with

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Numb and chudlite
both of you poor cheapfucks need to go to normal barber and not some 10$ dirty nigger who cuts you with clipper he cuts his pubic hair with
why would I spend money on something I can do myself? And I can give myself exactly what I want.

Invest in a set of grooming tools and never have to worry about these faggots again.

why would I spend money on something I can do myself? And I can give myself exactly what I want.

Invest in a set of grooming tools and never have to worry about these faggots again.
nigga you probably cut ur own faggot long ass hair with scissors and call it a day

The fact that you did not get up and smash in your barbers skull for messing up your fade speaks volumes bro !

yeah i might just start cutting my own since i have a pair of trimmers i use for public hair

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
The fact that you did not get up and smash in your barbers skull for messing up your fade speaks volumes bro !
i didnt even want a nigger fade, just less volume on the sides of my hair i only said mullet since its the most similar haircut

i didnt even want a nigger fade, just less volume on the sides of my hair i only said mullet since its the most similar haircut
Either way you should have whooped that barber’s ass. Make them think twice before fucking up a dudes haircut !

Yes man I’d be starting lots of confrontations but I fear too much retaliation from the opposing party.
yeah i kinda wanted to beat his ass and i lowkey height mogged his chudcel ass even though im only 171cm jfl but alas i am a meek submissive boy and didnt say anything

yeah i kinda wanted to beat his ass and i lowkey height mogged his chudcel ass even though im only 171cm jfl but alas i am a meek submissive boy and didnt say anything
Fuark time to gym max and teach that faggot barber a lesson the next time around

Fuark time to gym max and teach that faggot barber a lesson the next time around
gym maxing as we speak im on my first day of clenbuterol i took 0.020 mg, and im never going to a barber again all they do is fuck you up damn chuds need to be more obedient with what the client requests

gym maxing as we speak im on my first day of clenbuterol i took 0.020 mg, and im never going to a barber again all they do is fuck you up damn chuds need to be more obedient with what the client requests
Yes normies, chuds, and Stacy’s don’t even do their jobs right. They deserve divine punishment tbh for their sins

Go kill him

• +1
Reactions: Carv
kill him op

• +1
Reactions: Carv