Manchester area is suifuel in UK

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Basically my fb was always talking about her slightly overweight friend who is legit max mtb meeting this guy from uni for dates etc.

Anyways, she made him wait 3 dates and now they are a couple. So today i was like 'let me see him' and i expected ngl some subhuman guy no joke as she isn't really attractive at all and fuck bro....

The guy was a 6'3 wide frame, mogger body, chadlite face guy i'm not joking. My jaw was in disbelief.

It is legit over in this area tbh, niggas like him are clowning 3 dates for sex of maxc mtb foids and asking them to be his gf.

No wonder i'm invisible on tinder, that nigga mogged me i'll admit it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and 7 others
now i know why mtbs etc are so stuck up here, idk why it is so bad in this area tbh least i know i'm not coping now tho

@bobtheflowerpot

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
It's like this everywhere in west

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and WishIwasChico
It's like this everywhere in west
one thing i love about my city is that you have legit model looking girls with private instas and 300-500 followers who only follow people from school etc where as in the west they would have 50k followers with a linktree on her bio to her cashapp and of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WishIwasChico and the BULL
idk bro if i go london it's a lot easier and i've already proven this multiple times
You said you had 2k likes in Manchester?? How It Is hard mode lol

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Don't know about Manchester but I hear Leeds is mogger city.

• +1
Mogchester. UK SMV = no joke.

Texted a sloot I saw at a concert there a year ago recently. Got to the point with her delusion after assuming me asked if I could block her contact, imagine being that cucked to do that jfljfljfl.

Since you're the new @MoggerGaston now, go to the White Hotel and make a story thread about it. Completely serious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Mogchester. UK SMV = no joke.

Texted a sloot I saw at a concert there a year ago recently. Got to the point with her delusion after assuming me asked if I could block her contact, imagine being that cucked to do that jfljfljfl.

Since you're the new @MoggerGaston now, go to the White Hotel and make a story thread about it. Completely serious.
what?

99.99% of foids ghost except mtbs and compared to london it's 10x harder like i said i've already proved this

London has to be one of the hardest cities in the world if not the hardest in Europe.
bro be quiet i've already proven Manchester is 10x harder go through my threads. like i've proven it like 5 times now so...?

Yeah I feel sorry for anyone living here. Every girl just ignores me in this city

• +1
bro be quiet i've already proven Manchester is 10x harder go through my threads. like i've proven it like 5 times now so...?
I'm sorry I don't spend my life scrolling through your 5 page threads of the same shit tbh. Just go outside or to that club mate.

[edit]

Just read this on the related threads, yeah you just answered your own question. Just do it mate. No plans, gear up. Mates or better yet, none and inhibmaxx, no expectations. Time to be Chico.

Last edited:
  • +1
Manchester is easy mode
I ran him in Amsterdam he only had 18 likes in 24 hours
Being a 2 feet tall chainmaxxed hapa isn’t enough anymore in 2024

Basically my fb was always talking about her slightly overweight friend who is legit max mtb meeting this guy from uni for dates etc.

Anyways, she made him wait 3 dates and now they are a couple. So today i was like 'let me see him' and i expected ngl some subhuman guy no joke as she isn't really attractive at all and fuck bro....

The guy was a 6'3 wide frame, mogger body, chadlite face guy i'm not joking. My jaw was in disbelief.

It is legit over in this area tbh, niggas like him are clowning 3 dates for sex of maxc mtb foids and asking them to be his gf.

No wonder i'm invisible on tinder, that nigga mogged me i'll admit it
Why is it that the average to below average girls are the ones dating the attractive men IRL?

Mogchester
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: infini
Leave the west

99.99% of foids ghost except mtbs and compared to london it's 10x harder like i said i've already proved this
You don't Need a degree in math to understand that in a bigger city you'll get more dates, the standards don't magically drop in London, also don't understand the purpose of those rant posts when you Say you're currently shagging girls.