Suifuel observations out in major uk city

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
So basically I ended up showing this girl I met yesterday round this city she’d never been to which is like an hour from where I live.

Ive never been to this city on a Friday night before or at night tbh but oh my days major suifuel:

FOGGERS everywhere. I saw legit so many stacylite prime 18 year olds and guess who they was with every time??

Scrawny white mtns or overweight mtns. I’m not joking and the girls were legit so pretty. Like great asses/body and really good faces and the guys were scrawny or overweight with no drip.

I’m 6’1 and heightmogged like 90% of guys.

Didn’t really see any gymmaxed guys at all. Nearly all guys were scrawny or overweight.

Saw nearly every hot girl with a mtn. I even saw a few ltn like looked like stereotypical nerd with htbs.

Really opened my eyes up tbh to a lot of things.

1. Tinder is a meme.
2. The average guy does not appear to be strugggling at all in fact it seems the opposite if NT.
3. Being 6’1 in a uk major city will height mog most guys.
4. Gymmaxing is not common it seems as I saw hardly any gymmaxed men
5. No guys had drip or were dripmaxxed most wore just a basic T-shirt and jeans.
A woman has 20 partners and the entire bp washes away for you when they decide to stop on british lad with heavy make up