Mangotimer is a fake gamer

Thodian

Thodian

‎
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Posts
11,052
Reputation
20,356
Ur a gamer larp
U don’t game
Beta male
​
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments, mangotimer and rollthefuckingdice
@mangotimer
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mangotimer and rollthefuckingdice
Fuck you nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and rollthefuckingdice
I spend 12 hours a day in lol do i qualify as a gamer or should i just kill myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
Mangotimer is a faggot. He’s a broken record, or maybe a parrot!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
🖕🖕🖕🖕

I was getting raped in ARAM all night
ARAM and rape in the same sentence is hilarious
real niggas get raped solo q silver elo rape me bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
ARAM and rape in the same sentence is hilarious
real niggas get raped solo q silver elo rape me bro
I’m new to lol to I get railed in anything besides solo queue bot lane with miss fortune
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
I’m new to lol to I get railed in anything besides solo queue bot lane with miss fortune
AHh i see well good to have a fellow adc main i play samira/twitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
12
Views
85
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Z
Replies
7
Views
83
orbitlet
orbitlet
alurmo
Replies
5
Views
60
Heartache
Heartache
jkxdy
Replies
3
Views
51
socio
socio
vaylenvislays
Replies
2
Views
20
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Geoff2024
Back
Top