Thodian
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2026
- Posts
- 11,052
- Reputation
- 20,356
Ur a gamer larp
U don’t game
Beta male
U don’t game
Beta male
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Fuck you nigga




I was getting raped in ARAM all nightI spend 12 hours a day in lol do i qualify as a gamer or should i just kill myself
ARAM and rape in the same sentence is hilarious
I was getting raped in ARAM all night
Your a idiotMangotimer is a faggot. He’s a broken record, or maybe a parrot!
@mangotimer thoughts?Mangotimer is a faggot. He’s a broken record, or maybe a parrot!
That guy is a hound@mangotimer thoughts?
Don’t ask him for thoughts, he can’t form any@mangotimer thoughts?

I’m new to lol to I get railed in anything besides solo queue bot lane with miss fortuneARAM and rape in the same sentence is hilarious
real niggas get raped solo q silver elo rape me bro
AHh i see well good to have a fellow adc main i play samira/twitchI’m new to lol to I get railed in anything besides solo queue bot lane with miss fortune
Rapist alertAHh i see well good to have a fellow adc main i play samira/twitch

High t champs maybe not twitch trust me i used to play more aids champs like kled sylas and kassadinRapist alert![]()