Mania from IOIs

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
why do I feel this some days, it completely incapacitates me. Rest of the days, I learn to filter it somehow. Man, I’m just so fucked in the head

someone roast me, I need this to go away rn

Last edited:
Could it be anxiety that’s making me giddy

• +1
Reactions: Matzz
Could it be anxiety that’s making me giddy
Like i say to others, distract yourself with something, learn how to fight or go to the gym. Don't go manic or else youll end up in a mental hospital for the rest of your life

Like i say to others, distract yourself with something, learn how to fight or go to the gym. Don't go manic or else youll end up in a mental hospital for the rest of your life
Bro I’m at work, just sitting here doing nothing trying to make it go away..it just triggered when I went out for lunch break, it was a bit too much to handle today.. i don’t have any answers to what’s happening to me

• +1
Reactions: Matzz
You will get through this bro, i recommend meditation or read the Bible, and of course some softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
bro what are the IOIs they can be deconstructed for you unless they are very obvious

someone roast me, I need this to go away rn
Fuck you, don't bust your balls and solve your own problems. Wait, don't fret, and you'll see that you'll get over it