manipulation methods i found from tiktok (with examples)

zub111

zub111

6”5 ,high mtn/ low htn ,17
25 Laws with examples

1. Let her feel your affection in doses, just enough to keep her wanting more

Scenario: John texts Claire sporadically, showering her with attention one day and ignoring her the next. When she asks why he’s distant, he assures her he’s been busy but says he’s been thinking of her the whole time. She feels just enough affection to stay hopeful but is left craving more, unable to predict when he’ll reach out again.

2. Let her feel your absence deeply, so your return feels like a gift

Scenario: After a few intense weeks together, Dave suddenly becomes unavailable for several days without warning. Sarah is confused and anxious, but when he returns with an affectionate message and a thoughtful gesture, she feels relieved. His reappearance feels like a reward after the emotional uncertainty he created.

3. Always be the solution to problems she didn’t know she had

Scenario: Rachel mentions to Adam that she’s been feeling stressed at work. He immediately steps in, offering to organize her schedule and even handle things for her. While she appreciates the help, over time she becomes reliant on his “solutions,” even for issues she didn’t recognize as problems.

4. Be the hero in every crisis you create

Scenario: Mark subtly undermines Jane’s confidence, making small comments that make her question her decisions. When she becomes overwhelmed, he swoops in with reassurances and fixes the problems he contributed to, positioning himself as her savior.

5. Build her trust deeply so that she questions herself before questioning you

Scenario: Tony constantly affirms to Lauren how trustworthy and honest he is. Over time, whenever she feels doubt or confusion about something he said, she assumes it’s her own fault for misunderstanding, as he’s made her believe he could never lie or deceive her.

6. Make her believe her world revolves around you, and she’ll never think about stepping out

Scenario: Daniel makes a point to be deeply involved in every aspect of Hannah’s life—her friends, hobbies, and even career. He convinces her that he’s the reason her life is so full. She begins to see him as her central source of happiness, never considering leaving because he has woven himself into every part of her life.

7. Make her feel understood in a way no one else does, and she’ll overlook the strings you pull

Scenario: Max listens intently whenever Sophie talks about her feelings, reflecting them back to her in a way that makes her feel seen and understood. She trusts him deeply because of this connection, failing to notice how he uses that trust to subtly influence her decisions in his favor.

8. Show her how calm and sure you are, and soon she’ll seek your reassurance in every decision

Scenario: Michael always presents himself as unshakeable and composed, even in stressful situations. Over time, Laura begins to seek his approval before making any significant decisions, believing that his calmness means he’s always right.

9. Give her the illusion of choice, but lead her to a decision you’ve already made

Scenario: Jason asks Emma which restaurant she’d like to go to, providing her with options he knows she’s indifferent to except for the one he wants. When she “chooses” his preferred option, she feels like it was her decision, unaware that he had steered her to it all along.

10. Her admiration grows when you show her that no other competition exists and you truly are her best

Scenario: Matt casually mentions how other women have tried to win his attention but emphasizes that he’s always chosen Ella. By making her feel like she’s his only real option, her admiration grows as she believes she’s uniquely special in his life.

11. Let her feel that no matter how much she thinks she knows you, there’s always something hidden, mystery intrigues

Scenario: Oliver keeps certain parts of his past and thoughts deliberately vague, never fully revealing himself. Sarah is constantly intrigued, trying to uncover the mysteries of his life, never realizing that this uncertainty keeps her hooked.

12. Make her believe that she is the only one who can truly reach your heart, but never fully let her in

Scenario: Evan tells Megan that she understands him in ways no one else does, making her feel special and chosen. But whenever she tries to get closer, he pulls away emotionally, leaving her chasing after the intimacy he’s hinted at but never fully given.

13. When she feels distant, pull her back in with small, unexpected gestures of affection

Scenario: After sensing that Rachel is pulling away, Greg surprises her with a small but meaningful gift—a gesture that reminds her of the connection they once had. The momentary show of affection draws her back in, even though the issues causing the distance remain unresolved.

14. Create moments of jealousy to make her feel like you are highly desired by others

Scenario: Whenever they go out, Tom flirts just enough with other women to make Clara notice. She feels a twinge of jealousy but also an increased desire to hold onto him, as it reinforces the idea that other women want what she has.

15. Make her doubt her past decisions, so she believes that you are her best decision

Scenario: Ben brings up mistakes from Kate’s past relationships, subtly implying that her previous choices were all wrong. He contrasts this with how good he’s been to her, leading her to believe that choosing him was the best decision she ever made.

16. Plant the idea that your love is a privilege, not a given right

Scenario: Chris frequently reminds Lily of how lucky she is to have him in her life, saying that not everyone gets to be loved the way he loves her. She starts to see his affection as something rare and valuable, not something she should take for granted.

17. Let her believe that every moment without you is a step closer to her losing herself

Scenario: Jake frequently tells Bella how much better her life has been since he entered it. He implies that without him, she’d go back to the uncertainty and unhappiness she felt before, making her fear losing him and the version of herself she’s built around him.

18. Keep her chasing the version of you that never fully exists

Scenario: Andrew constantly talks about the life he envisions for them together—promises of a future just out of reach. Each time Sophie brings it up, he tells her they’re “almost there.” She keeps waiting and hoping for this idealized version of him, never realizing that he’ll never fully deliver.

19. Weave your words into her mind until they become her own thoughts

Scenario: Over time, Alex subtly plants ideas in Tina’s mind, phrasing them as if they were her own. Eventually, she starts to adopt his viewpoints, thinking she came to these conclusions on her own, unaware of the influence he’s had.

20. Allow her to feel seen, but only through the lens you choose

Scenario: Kevin compliments aspects of Emily’s personality and appearance that align with what he wants her to focus on, ignoring or downplaying anything outside of his preferences. She starts to view herself primarily through his lens, focusing on pleasing him.

21. Be the solution to every doubt until she can’t make a decision without you

Scenario: Every time Grace has a doubt about her choices, Simon steps in with advice, offering clear solutions. Over time, she becomes dependent on him to make decisions for her, unable to trust her own instincts without his input.

22. Make her feel irreplaceable, but remind her that no one else would tolerate her flaws like you do

Scenario: Ryan tells Claire how much he appreciates her, but subtly reminds her that no one else would be able to handle her quirks or insecurities the way he does. She feels special but also dependent, believing no one else would want her the way he does.

23. Make her special by reminding her that you can be with anyone, but you choose her

Scenario: Jack often talks about how many other women are interested in him, but he reassures Katie that he’s chosen her out of everyone. She feels special, believing that she’s the exception to all the other potential options.

24. Her value increases when you choose her; keep treating her like an option and she’ll crave you more

Scenario: Ryan keeps Jess at arm’s length, never fully committing to plans or their relationship. He frequently mentions how many other things he could be doing, but occasionally chooses her. The inconsistency makes her crave his attention even more, wanting to be his top priority.

25. Make her feel like your presence in her life is the gift she didn’t know she needed

Scenario: Lucas tells Anna that before him, her life was incomplete, implying that everything has improved since they’ve been together. She starts to believe that his presence is the key to her happiness, seeing him as

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Clqs, ElySioNs and 2 others
all cope

this is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Clqs and zub111
Foid ramblings dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337
Lol, it doesn't work it all boils down to looks/status/money, you don't have these you're fucked, you aren't manipulating anyone, they manipulate you, it's all a power play and the person with the highest value wins, you can't bullshit your way through "manipulation".
I could dismantle every one of these laws, but it would be too much to write, I will just present examples from my personal experience:
1. Let her feel your affection in doses, just enough to keep her wanting more
Scenario: John texts Claire sporadically, showering her with attention one day and ignoring her the next. When she asks why he’s distant, he assures her he’s been busy but says he’s been thinking of her the whole time. She feels just enough affection to stay hopeful but is left craving more, unable to predict when he’ll reach out again.
Nope....doesn't work, my ex-gf would freak out if I didn't call her every day, she wouldn't accept any excuses, she would start fights, arguments, there was no way out of this, I had to be there every time for her, she could leave any time and had plenty of other options, I didn't....
4. Be the hero in every crisis you create
Scenario: Mark subtly undermines Jane’s confidence, making small comments that make her question her decisions. When she becomes overwhelmed, he swoops in with reassurances and fixes the problems he contributed to, positioning himself as her savior.
Nope, whenever I tried to "neg" girls, it would backfire hilariously, even harmless comments where blown out of proportions, and whenever I would help girls, I didn't get any gratitude for them, they just expected to squeeze more and more favors out of me without giving anything back.
9. Give her the illusion of choice, but lead her to a decision you’ve already made
Scenario: Jason asks Emma which restaurant she’d like to go to, providing her with options he knows she’s indifferent to except for the one he wants. When she “chooses” his preferred option, she feels like it was her decision, unaware that he had steered her to it all along.
Doesn't work, if I would say to my ex-gf something like "So, you wanna go to this shitty restaurant or this less shitty restaurant(that was my preferred choice)...?", and she was like "What are you, nuts? We are going to this place! Period!". There was no way out of this, she had the last word.

10. Her admiration grows when you show her that no other competition exists and you truly are her best
Scenario: Matt casually mentions how other women have tried to win his attention but emphasizes that he’s always chosen Ella. By making her feel like she’s his only real option, her admiration grows as she believes she’s uniquely special in his life.
Nope, nope, nope! Whenever I would mention to my ex-gf about some other girl, that I talked to her or we did something, so it would appear like I have other options she would immediately get jealous, angry and be like "Why don't you go and fuck her then!", then I had to crawl back to her, humiliate myself, cry and beg for forgiveness, tell her she's the only one, etc.
Obviously I didn't have other options, even though I approached and orbited plenty of other girls at the same time while I was with her, this is the fate of a LTN/borderline incel - even if you get into a relationship you will have no power in it, if you don't have looks, money, status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111 and Robert_
well i guess then this would only work for HTN+ or if your atleast 2 psl points above the foid. But rn im trying it on this high htb/low staceylite and ill let you know if it works or not. I’m currently practicing law 1 on her , i was texting her all night last night and today i’m going to ignore her for the entire day until tomorrow, it’s either she’s gonna lose interest or she’s gonna crave my validation more. So it’s either it works or doesn’t i don’t necessarily lose much if it doesn’t and if it does i gain control

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo

• +1
Reactions: zub111