Mankind has gone to the moon, but hasn't found out a way to jumpstart a second puberty

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
If NASA's incel scientists were blackpilled we'd have discovered a hormonal cheat code to retrigger puberty mode.

What causes the body to stop puberty? Is there a way to revert that?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended, middayshowers and 2 others
or cure baldness

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Achathin, Zeta ascended and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Looksmax305, Zeta ascended and 7 others
if baldness effected women more, it would be cured in .5 seconds
legit, female scientists probably sabotage development of MBP treatment in order to prevent ugly balding men frauding their genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, chadpreetcel123, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Because people trained in astrophysics would know how the human body works jfl

Because people trained in astrophysics would know how the human body works jfl
he meant how were so advanced we can go to the moon but not get a second puberty
lowiqcel for real

I wish I could get a growth spurt in my 20s tbh.

he meant how were so advanced we can go to the moon but not get a second puberty
lowiqcel for real

If NASA's incel scientists were blackpilled we'd have discovered a hormonal cheat code to retrigger puberty mode.
Ik what he meant. Read his wall of text tho

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
they probably have lol, there's a reason why these things are hidden from public.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
oh ye thats right

theyd make cash if revealed though

we are talking about changing genetics my man, it is such a hardcore thing that could eventually destroy the world. i know you are probably wondering how a second growth sprut would destroy the world but it is in the main concept. it would reveal that it is possible changing genetics to that impressive degree. things would esclate quickly from there tbh. (excuse my bad grammar i am pretty fucking drunk rn)

we are talking about changing genetics my man, it is such a hardcore thing that could eventually destroy the world. i know you are probably wondering how a second growth sprut would destroy the world but it is in the main concept. it would reveal that it is possible changing genetics to that impressive degree. things would esclate quickly from there tbh. (excuse my bad grammar i am pretty fucking drunk rn)
Crispr is on its way though.

Aliens are so advanced they have the tech to transform you from incel to gigachad in 20 min