Manlet kills larger guy with just one kick...

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, OldRooster and 21 others
Is he really dead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Growth Plate
He totally did it on purpose, waiting for the bus to arrive and then striked at the right time JFL

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19457, Solidcoin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, karbo, Daniel Plainview and 19 others
Damn ,imagine getting hit by a bus. But looks like he could of survived that,since he bounced off the side of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Growth Plate and 1 other person
the bus killed him not this retards kick. He fell over afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 17291
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Street fighting always is braindead

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Beetlejuice, 11gaijin and 1 other person
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Street fighting always is braindead
That finishing move was incredibly high-IQ, only a martial arts guru could immediately see the opportunity and take advantage of it so fast, most people in that situation would probably start to argue with the guy, fail to de-escalate the situation, then get their ass kicked...

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING and Growth Plate
That finishing move was incredibly high-IQ, only a martial arts guru could immediately see the opportunity and take advantage of it so fast, most people in that situation would probably start to argue with the guy, fail to de-escalate the situation, then get their ass kicked...
It was accidental, I’ve been in a similar situation where I got in a scuffle with a mate. He pushed me so I pushed him back except I pushed him into a road could have easily ended the same way, I hate fighting. Commit to deadly force or just walk away.

Natural selection

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
ye just kill a stranger, better option :feelswhat: wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, alriodai, Growth Plate and 5 others
A typical day in the third world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829, n0rthface and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
ye just kill a stranger, better option :feelswhat: wtf
Why do these people start looking for fights over this?

How did they even bump into each other? Do they have zero spatial awareness?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 17291
Why do these people start looking for fights over this?

How did they even bump into each other? Do they have zero spatial awareness?
maybe intoxicated or dumb as shit, i dont care if I'm the weak one who tries to apologize just don't want myself get in a fight or get killed by some dumbass

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
It'll be a Chinese colony by the end of the century just like Taiwan.
Chinese have the worst fertility rates. Its over for them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17291
just low iq things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, n0rthface, Deleted member 19457 and 5 others
Chinese have the worst fertility rates. Its over for them.
They got rid of the one child policy so it's not. Japan has the fertility problem and as much as I prefer Japan to China, its demise is inevitable unless they fuse with robots or some shit. I'm waiting for them to release their AI Waifubots before that happens tho. :p

They got rid of the one child policy so it's not. Japan has the fertility problem and as much as I prefer Japan to China, its demise is inevitable unless they fuse with robots or some shit. I'm waiting for them to release their AI Waifubots before that happens tho. :p
Taiwan and South korea have similar fertility rates to China and Japan.

East asians are naturally going to have very low fertility rates in industrial societies.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
Dark triad psycho manlet

• Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
It was accidental, I’ve been in a similar situation where I got in a scuffle with a mate. He pushed me so I pushed him back except I pushed him into a road could have easily ended the same way, I hate fighting. Commit to deadly force or just walk away.
A martial arts master can make his fighting style look completely accidental and like he's just lucky, this is the highest form of art!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Darwin theory in action
28437da4e3ceba75d709e82825d136af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 19499
Where is this, seems like this type of response would be in some place like Brazil or anywhere in latin/South America but dude looks white.
Brazil, city of Cascavel.
New video from a different angle:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster and IncelsBraincels
Brazil, city of Cascavel.
New video from a different angle:
View attachment 1684058
Not surprised its Brazil.... its a running joke in the gore community where users comment their not surprised its Brazil. Bunch of crazy fuckers out their.

The top gore video locations are 1) Brazil 2) Mexico 3) Anywhere in Africa 4)China 5) Russia 6) India

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Ricochet and Gonthar
crazy how life can end in seconds

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Guy who got shadowrealmed was in the wrong imo. That's a really narrow sidewalk and those guys made no effort to go single file (making the guy in blue and his friend walk in the road).

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Also, caging at how the woman in black looked around, saw a guy get ended and just turned around to carry on chatting with her friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and OldRooster
If I was the friend of the guy who got kicked under the bus I would bash the skull of the manlet in

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and alriodai
Imagine dying like this :feelskek:

Also, caging at how the woman in black looked around, saw a guy get ended and just turned around to carry on chatting with her friend.
What can you even do in this situation, there are many similar clips from Brazil when when a guy is killed or beaten in a bar, club, in the streets, etc. and people just resume doing what they did before...

What can you even do in this situation, there are many similar clips from Brazil when when a guy is killed or beaten in a bar, club, in the streets, etc. and people just resume doing what they did before...
Yes, their probably used to it. In america or europe they would be crying and shrieking for hours and then cry on the news camera.

just low iq things
Wtf the guy in your avi (btw wtf crazy seeing you change your classic avi) actually is haloed the fuck out of by his pink hair. I imagined him with brown or dark hair and he looked subhuman. The pink hair parallels his pink lips which increases his appeal and makes him look more beautiful and rare to girls

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Not surprised its Brazil.... its a running joke in the gore community where users comment their not surprised its Brazil. Bunch of crazy fuckers out their.

The top gore video locations are 1) Brazil 2) Mexico 3) Anywhere in Africa 4)China 5) Russia 6) India
Not just there, some in my land they started a fight just because some stupid shit. it was a while ago

They all gathered with ak47s and shot each other to death

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
At this point i can understand why jews are trying to lower mens testosterone:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
At this point i can understand why jews are trying to lower mens testosterone:ROFLMAO:
Well they sure as hell need to do in the very high crime areas. But the rest of society needs a load of test . And the vast majority of users who pin aren't even violent. They just act more alpha in their day to day life like looking women in the eye, walking with good posture, putting those who talk shit behind their back in check when they see them in person, etc.

Wtf the guy in your avi (btw wtf crazy seeing you change your classic avi) actually is haloed the fuck out of by his pink hair. I imagined him with brown or dark hair and he looked subhuman. The pink hair parallels his pink lips which increases his appeal and makes him look more beautiful and rare to girls

View attachment 1684664

legit looks angelic, like a FF character

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, alriodai and Growth Plate
Brutal way to die :lul: