Manlet slays the hottest OF girl (Blackpill debunked)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Lilith Cavaliere a 5’4 slim thick high e Italian Med bitch also sleeps with a 5’6 Italian Aussie fag

Just be a skinny fat, mtn, manlet eshay who has never touched a dumbell before and fuck a top tier OF model body theory

IMG 8787
IMG 8788
IMG 8785
IMG 8793
IMG 8795

Shredding Jerk Off GIF by hamlet

celebrity perverts GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, BeanletMogger, future slavic chad and 10 others
@forevergymcelling @Manletmachine @PseudoMaxxer @Corleone

• +1
Reactions: timid, Corleone and PseudoMaxxer
Bump

• +1
Reactions: timid
Lilith Cavaliere a 5’4 slim thick high e Italian Med bitch also sleeps with a 5’6 Italian Aussie fag

Just be a skinny fat, mtn, manlet eshay who has never touched a dumbell before and fuck a top tier OF model body theory

View attachment 2990649View attachment 2990650View attachment 2990651View attachment 2990654View attachment 2990655

celebrity perverts GIF

Height Zones:

5’7 and below: Pussy drying
5’8” to 5’9”: Pussy just a bit moist
5’10” to 6’0”: Pussy wet
6’1” and above (but less than 6’5” unless bitch has height fetish): pussy drenched

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, manletmogger, Detective and 12 others
Height Zones:

6’1” and above (but less than 6’5” unless bitch has height fetish): pussy drenched
Tbh

• +1
This doesn’t debunk the blackpill and the blackpill was never factually 100% correct in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, aber and 9 others
Obese cum bucket from 3rd world country fucks a subhuman.
Nothing has been debunked

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, OldRooster, TUSSELEIF and 7 others

View attachment 2990649View attachment 2990650View attachment 2990651View attachment 2990654View attachment 2990655

celebrity perverts GIF
Mid face but 10/10 body. a former FWB of mine looked very similar to her, but she let herself go and turned into a fat cow now that she's in her mid 20s.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: future slavic chad and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, The False Prophet and Deleted member 54067
Mid face but 10/10 body. a former FWB of mine looked very similar to her, but she let herself go and turned into a fat cow now that she's in her mid 20s.
Brutal

If I have a girl with a body like that from my college. I would ask her out and use her for sex then dump her. I want a foid like this to ride me ontop

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
R u Italian by any chance?
Nm I couldn’t see your custom title

• +1
Congrats on him for smashing that ass

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, timid and Corleone
i wish death on all niggas who gets to suck a woman(not their mother) tits

Height Zones:

How tf does anyone say this with a straight face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, skkrrrtcantdo and timid
i wish death on all niggas who gets to suck a woman(not their mother) tits
Jealous? I’m a virgin saying this too

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, timid and alurmo
Wdym by obese??
Like how the fuck is that fat
Niggas on this forum will say anything that doesn’t resemble a 11 year old boys body is obese

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, skkrrrtcantdo, timid and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed and SoundnVision
Niggas on this forum will say anything that doesn’t resemble a 11 year old boys body is obese
There was some nigga on here who simped for a 2 psl stickbug who looked like Sabrina Carpenter rather than a stacy who looks like Madison Beer with an Ashley Graham build

• +1
There was some nigga on here who simped for a 2 psl stickbug who looked like Sabrina Carpenter rather than a stacy who looks like Madison Beer with an Ashley Graham build
Do you have the link? I just saw this and burst out laughing, anorexic filth being called a pawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, timid and flippasav
Do you have the link? I just saw this and burst out laughing, anorexic filth being called a pawg

I fucking spat my coffee when I opened that thread up nahh that cunt needs to spend some time in the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, timid and Deleted member 54067
Brutal

If I have a girl with a body like that from my college. I would ask her out and use her for sex then dump her. I want a foid like this to ride me ontop

I miss cooming in her so much. best pussy I ever had and she only had a bodycount of 1 before i made her my bootycall for half a year. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

She was annoying, but loved me like a dumb dog :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 54067 and 2 others
I fucking spat my coffee when I opened that thread up nahh that cunt needs to spend some time in the mental asylum
That bitches thighs are thinner than my arms, are you fucking kidding me I get that some guys prefer thinner girls but that’s not just thin it’s auschwitz it’s completely fucked

• +1
Reactions: timid and flippasav
That bitches thighs are thinner than my arms, are you fucking kidding me I get that some guys prefer thinner girls but that’s not just thin it’s auschwitz it’s completely fucked
Yes lad u bulking rn?

• +1
View attachment 2990702
I miss cooming in her so much. best pussy I ever had and she only had a bodycount of 1 before i made her my bootycall for half a year. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

She was annoying, but loved me like a dumb dog :feelsbadman:
Mogs me but 1 body count? How old was she?

• +1
The blackpill has always been gay faggot shit for retarded shitskins

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Nah not bothered neither bulking or cutting, about 75kg rn
I am at 75 too jfl just weighed myself 30 sec ago.

IMG 8797

I’m 5’8 but it might be because I have plenty of lean mass? I mean I do have visible abs and forearm veins which is weird to why I weigh so much

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Deleted member 54067
16 and I was 18
I have a body count of 1 but it will probably stay that way forever, the girl wasn’t anything like the bitches me or @flippasav post

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and flippasav

View attachment 2990707

I’m 5’8 but it might be because I have plenty of lean mass? I mean I do have visible abs and forearm veins which is weird to why I weigh so much
That’s not even heavy it’s just standard, avg man is about 80kg and avg woman 70kg

I am 5’ 10 and 75kg which is even below avg for the height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and flippasav
I have a body count of 1 but it will probably stay that way forever, the girl wasn’t anything like the bitches me or @flippasav post
Brutal hope you ascend with a high e bitch in the near future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
That’s not even heavy it’s just standard, avg man is about 80kg and avg woman 70kg

Would you describe yourself in the same build as I just mentioned myself as?

• +1
Brutal hope you ascend with a high e bitch in the near future
You too, I saw a girl yesterday who stood out in particular, not only did she have high e body but also attractive face and was same height as me

• Love it
I mean yeah, fucking an obese PROSTITUTE is a huge accomplishment :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

That explains so much.

I have yet too see some guy like Amnesia hype up fat bitches on here, it's always manlets n truecels.

• JFL
That explains so much.

I have yet too see some guy like Amnesia hype up fat bitches on here, it's always manlets n truecels.
I am not fat or a trucel and 5’10-5’11 isn’t manlet, 5’7 and below are manlets

• +1
  • JFL
That explains so much.

Amnesia is a hypocrite tho
He is a 40 year old rotting on a forum full of mentally ill zoomers and teenagers

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 54067
I am not fat or a trucel and 5’10-5’11 isn’t manlet, 5’7 and below are manlets
Remember, 5’7 was average 200 years ago because of lack of nutrition and technology so we didn’t know what was right or wrong in terms of eating

• +1

I’m 5’8
75 at 5’8? Brother u must have a decent bit of muscle
I’ve been starving and now down to 61

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and flippasav
I mean he paid?

• +1
  • JFL
75 at 5’8? Brother u must have a decent bit of muscle
I’ve been starving and now down to 61
Some days I get 73 but it can jump to 75 after stuffing a lot of food and water. I can definitely get down to 71 by the first couple weeks of July.

I also do in fact have some gains. But yet again bone density. Because I am decently toned

An obese woman at 5’7 can be 75 kg but a 5’8 man can be 75 kg and look like Isiah Miranda

I mean he paid?
Did he fuck
He legit dominated the fuck out of her so they might be short term couples because she had other fuck buddies too