ManletMogger vs Nicholas Chavez (FACE ONLY)

Who mogs:

• Manletmogger

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Nicholas Chavez

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Looksmatched

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong you are still HTN, but those things in my opinion distance you from perfection.

even tho you posted a bad pic of him vs your best he still mogs,now imagine if i use one of hs best pics next to yours,doesnt even look close at all lets be honest,every1 has bad picsbc candids can be brutal

Don't get me wrong you are still HTN, but those things in my opinion distance you from perfection.
nah my short face is the biggest flaw

View attachment 3214091 even tho you posted a bad pic of him vs your best he still mogs,now imagine if i use one of hs best pics next to yours,doesnt even look close at all lets be honest,every1 has bad picsbc candids can be brutal
bro this is a shit pic of mine, i used a very good pic of him with a professional photo jfl

View attachment 3214091 even tho you posted a bad pic of him vs your best he still mogs,now imagine if i use one of hs best pics next to yours,doesnt even look close at all lets be honest,every1 has bad picsbc candids can be brutal
u can see his recession in this pic

bro this is a shit pic of mine, i used a very good pic of him with a professional photo jfl
yes and people look worse in proffesional photos lol....

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
bro said "shit pic" this is the only pick you ever use nigga

not true at all its edited n shit
watch him in the mendez brother show,complely unfrauded in motion and you will see hes an actual high chadlite,these arnt editing im in disbelief you think you look as good as him,

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
watch him in the mendez brother show,complely unfrauded in motion and you will see hes an actual high chadlite,these arnt editing im in disbelief you think you look as good as him,
cope, i look way better in motion coz of my chad side profile aswell

cope, i look way better in motion coz of my chad side profile aswell
nah only 3/4 and front matter in motion you know that right? i believe you got a good side but as i said matters less then you thinl

nah only 3/4 and front matter in motion you know that right? i believe you got a good side but as i said matters less then you thinl
luckily my 3/4 is also lite

nah mate stop the ragebait buddy
he legit mogs you too suicide not even ragebait, if you watched the video i showed and you still think you mog him your deluded

He prolly mogs more in motion as well

he legit mogs you too suicide not even ragebait, if you watched the video i showed and you still think you mog him your deluded
stop glazing this fucker, put me in an edit I will look like a chad too

Nicolas Chavez cuz manletmogger called me subhuman once :p

• JFL
lmao make a mog battle then bud, this guy was discussed here and rated htn and chadlite, He's universily considered GL

ppl who glaze sigma edits are the corniest niggas ever,ive seen legit mtns look like chadlites in edits but if you watch the edit with no filters and music you would actually laugh,i aggre you mog that oldcel he has to be trolling

• +1
ppl who glaze sigma edits are the corniest niggas ever,ive seen legit mtns look like chadlites in edits but if you watch the edit with no filters and music you would actually laugh,i aggre you mog that oldcel he has to be trolling
mate he is the most well known ragebaiter on here

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
lmao make a mog battle then bud, this guy was discussed here and rated htn and chadlite, He's universily considered GL
niggas say that for me aswell

Lincoln

i agree it's all the edits bro

this Anthony nigga is retarded
this nigga always talks about how important eyebrows are,even tho most people have thick eyebrows,and yet this guy with no hairline is eyebrowless but i guess it doesnt matter anymore?

• +1
this nigga always talks about how important eyebrows are,even tho most people have thick eyebrows,and yet this guy with no hairline is eyebrowless but i guess it doesnt matter anymore?View attachment 3214127
His small pfl with his high ass cantonal tilt looks retarded to me idk why

Why she look good despite shit bug eyes?