ManletMogger VS “pussy slaying chadlite” (FACE ONLY)

Who mogs:

• Total voters
Fuck alright alright, let’s get a mog battle going and let’s see. U said Timothee chamaleet mogs me and I pissed on that nigga
both that tombrady nigga and timothe mog you equally,atleast he is looksmatched to timothe,your way below them respectfully

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
both that tombrady nigga and timothe mog you equally,atleast he is looksmatched to timothe,your way below them respectfully
his pfp is frauded but still mogs handily

• JFL
his pfp is frauded but still mogs handily
well yeah but nobody has ever posted an unfrauded pic on here,still you can tell he would still look close to that unfrauded

• +1
well yeah but nobody has ever posted an unfrauded pic on here,still you can tell he would still look close to that unfrauded
Me unfrauded

Attachments

• IMG_2550.jpeg
    IMG_2550.jpeg
    560.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2549.png
    IMG_2549.png
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2548.jpeg
    IMG_2548.jpeg
    702.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
@fraudmaxxer7 nigga why do u glaze this Timothee chamaleet guy so much everyone knows he is only psl 5 or low 6 trm

• Hmm...
@fraudmaxxer7 nigga why do u glaze this Timothee chamaleet guy so much everyone knows he is only psl 5 or low 6 trm
nah i know timothe isnt gl,overated status halo,hes high htn but still mogs you,your mid htn probs low htn unfrauded candid

• +1
Reactions: greywind and tombradylover
U both mog but he’s slightly taller with same face rater if not better. Just be happy ur being compared to him bruh. Do u slay btw irl?

U both mog but he’s slightly taller with same face rater if not better. Just be happy ur being compared to him bruh. Do u slay btw irl?
Nga stop coping I mog that brutal harmonycel I have better bones than him too. And no I’m practically khhv incel

• JFL
yes op looks good but still timothe is ahead tho

• +1
nah i know timothe isnt gl,overated status halo,hes high htn but still mogs you,your mid htn probs low htn unfrauded candid
Nigga these pics r me unfrauded do u not understand? Timothee chamaleet is carried by lighting and edited pics

this nigger looks PRIMED to get a 10 inch black cock showed up his asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
  • +1
Nigga these pics r me unfrauded do u not understand? Timothee chamaleet is carried by lighting and edited pics
unfrauded maybe but still your best pics

• +1
unfrauded maybe but still your best pics
Ok sure, but every pic looks the same of me unless I have acne or bloat so… I’d also like to add that how tf is this guy mid htn?

Ok sure, but every pic looks the same of me unless I have acne or bloat so… I’d also like to add that how tf is this guy mid htn?
hes not i clicked on the thread soo fast only the sublight frauded picture loaded which he looks high htn in but that frauded his nose and whole face,your right hes like mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
hes not i clicked on the thread soo fast only the sublight frauded picture loaded which he looks high htn in but that frauded his nose and whole face,your right hes like mid mtn
Yes please change vote thank you I need to destroy this jig

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
  • WTF
watching @keonxmogs face giving me the itches, he looks so disgusting. He is what a goober/snot would look like if personified if you get me
He is chadlite cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: keonxmogs and JohnBaza
Cope @fl0w @Onewithmoss @Andremln
Honestly you both look weird idrc either way this shits gay as fuck and you care way too much about it because you get 0 attention from women irl and crave the validation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, tombradylover, Andremln and 2 others
stop… Im tired

Honestly you both look weird idrc either way this shits gay as fuck and you care way too much about it because you get 0 attention from women irl and crave the validation.
Proof + dnr, ur coping atleast put looksmatcued so the mog ratio is better

Proof + dnr, ur coping atleast put looksmatcued so the mog ratio is better
Sure I'll do that, you're both still faggots though and I'm going to cast a curse on you nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and manletmogger
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 78766 and keonxmogs
Cope he looks way weirder than me
Thats true, I looked for more than 10 seconds and honestly he looks easy to hurt and his nose is weird as fuck. You mog him.

• Love it
i honestly think those pics mog my pfp. True or nah @anthony111553 ?
Nooo!! This is heckin frauded!! Lighting, a hood, wet hair, everything!:soy:

• +1
Reactions: baerr