Manlets are so delusional, they believe reaching 6 foot will make them a slayer

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
First of all 6ft isn't tall and it doesn't stand out it's literally just an arbitrary number being thrown out
And secondly if you have a shit face then you would be treated the exact same from girls except for the men not treating you like a joke
Height halo actually starts at around 6'2-6'3+ and this is where you can use height for your advantage and manlets need to stop coping with getting tall
If you are ugly you will still be the same smv
If you are good looking then only it's and advantage

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 27472 and 19 others
I wanna move to the US so I can feel taller, I’m 6’0 and the average male height in my country is 5’11 :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, TUSSELEIF, looksseg and 6 others
some girl calld me short 1 year ago when i was 6 foot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, reptiles, looksseg and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
As a 6 ft guy, I can confirm, I'm even thinking about doing an LL surgery.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Blackgymmax, looksseg and 6 others
automatically not but it will surely help

is it true that ireland is full of ethnics or is it cope
I’m not sure how many ethnics there are relative to other western countries. I’ll see people of ever race every day sure, but still vast majority is white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I’m not sure how many ethnics there are relative to other western countries. I’ll see people of ever race every day sure, but still vast majority is white
i think ireland has one of the fewest ethnics and belgium where i live and france the most

6ft is a halo in Brazil.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, terrorblade, Mewton and 3 others
i think ireland has one of the fewest ethnics and belgium where i live and france the most
Yeah I was in Brussels just a few weeks ago and I felt like I was walking in the Bronx or some shit with all the black people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Yeah I was in Brussels just a few weeks ago and I felt like I was walking in the Bronx or some shit with all the black people
i lived in brussels

Last edited:
True 6 foot can wear lifts and have perfect posture and get height halo by seeming 6'2 imo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Fuck off tallnigger I waited 5 years for a growth spurt and it never happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, zharupodrugu, terrorblade and 2 others
I wanna move to the US so I can feel taller, I’m 6’0 and the average male height in my country is 5’11 :feelswah:
Average zoomer white male height in America is that

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 20704, 5.5psl and 1 other person
tbh i think getting called tall and actually being tall are 2 different things. Im 6ft and some change and I get called tall in pretty much every social setting by other people, but i think to actually be tall you need to be 6'1.5-6'2.5 at a minimum

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 5.5psl, terrorblade and 1 other person
tbh i think getting called tall and actually being tall are 2 different things. Im 6ft and some change and I get called tall in pretty much every social setting by other people, but i think to actually be tall you need to be 6'1.5-6'2.5 at a minimum
Anybody above average height is tall and 6’0 is at least 2 inches above average height

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, 5.5psl and TeenAscender
First of all 6ft isn't tall and it doesn't stand out it's literally just an arbitrary number being thrown out
And secondly if you have a shit face then you would be treated the exact same from girls except for the men not treating you like a joke
Height halo actually starts at around 6'2-6'3+ and this is where you can use height for your advantage and manlets need to stop coping with getting tall
If I were 6 foot in curryland, I would never have been posting here.
:lul::lul::lul:

6ft is enough stop the cope but i agree as long as you are gl everything is better

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and looksseg
6' is 5'10 irl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and gribsufer1
Thats going to change quickly if you've been paying attention to whats going on over here

Its a good height nonetheless, above average in all countries, except Netherlands and Serbia at maximum

Its enough, and being above that dont make so much difference

But I agree that face is absurdly more important, and people in this forum overestimate height and underestimate face

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and 5.5psl
Thats going to change quickly if you've been paying attention to whats going on over here
What are they all gonna leave or something

What are they all gonna leave or something
No the opposite, the government has been bussing in undocumented foreigners and literally just dumping them in the middle of small towns and letting them take over and sleep in community centres. They're trying to black us overnight like what happened in france and sweden, its been happening since around november

No the opposite, the government has been bussing in undocumented foreigners and literally just dumping them in the middle of small towns and letting them take over and sleep in community centres. They're trying to black us overnight like what happened in france and sweden, its been happening since around november
Let’s meet at the spire and rectify this situation

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Do you live in Mumbai or something. No one calls 6 footers tall in every social setting jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and TeenAscender
Biology sabotaged me by making me stop growing at 5'11". An inch or two would come in handy, but no—I had to stop growing right on the very edge of winning.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and 5.5psl
Biology sabotaged me by making me stop growing at 5'11". An inch or two would come in handy, but no—I had to stop growing right on the very edge of winning.
u can larp as 6 or 6'1 easily.
Everythings matter, If woman likes u she will like u even more if taller, fitter, with bigger dick and money, with better style, with better hoes around - every little thing.
6 feet normie > 5'7 normie any day

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26116
Do you live in Mumbai or something. No one calls 6 footers tall in every social setting jfl
predominantly white community in the US. zoomers do jfl. If someone meets me for the first time they try to say "your kinda tall" or "you got the cheat code" or some corny shit. The difference is Im an unfrauded afternoon 6' and some change legit unlike 99% of other people here who claim 6'. But I agreee with you I dont understand why they call me tall when like 10-15% of the male population is a decent amount taller than me

the only social setting where Im not called tall is sports teams

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Its very important to be tall bro. Even to hold your wife lmao , a girl wants to feel feminine and tiny with a guy

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I agree on most but i don't agree at the part where u Say that being 6 foot does not make a difference with girls, maybe how u Say 6 foot is not really tall but if u think that Way then like 5'9 is below average and I think it's essential to not be short, so It does make a difference, the same guy as 6 ft has way more smv than if he was 5'8 or 5'9

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl