Manlets Do NOT Enter, the most brutal video I've seen in a while

66 inches comes to 5'5 so he's not even 5'6 and i'm 99% sure he isn't wearing lifts, just those regular height-boosting shoes so even with the shoes he's like 5'6.75 i would say. Tbh i feel bad for him, 5'5 is not a height you can work with. I am 5'9 in the morning and when i walk around outside with my shoes at 5'9.5 or close to 5'10, i still feel like a midget man. I've been heightmogged so many times by foids, even ethnic foids are close to my eye level. What the fuck are they feeding the new generation though?
eating more,lower stress and non physicla labour/low exercise is most of it,europe zoomers is 6'1,will be 6'3 in 10 years

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
non exercise and very little physical labour is whats cuasing them to grow nigga
bro what :lul:

either way zoomers are not 6ft on average that's been de bunked a million times. Even in rich WASP areas they are around 5'11 on average

let me give yall short guys some hopefeul
View attachment 2979736
Perfection

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
6'1,will be 6'3 in 10 years
your dumb as shit

you know it took the Netherlands decades to see an increase of height above 3 inches :lul:

and as a society we have plauted in terms of height potential

JoinedAug 2, 2023Posts14,761
Fuck it's so over for you, rotting away your youth on this incel forum
ive bookedmarked a lot and looksmaxxed though at least

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Btw the video is staged, on the guys Instagram he tagged the women (the video was posted on the manlet’s ig)

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
eating more,lower stress and non physicla labour/low exercise is most of it,europe zoomers is 6'1,will be 6'3 in 10 years
Brutal. Meanwhile me 14 years ago during puberty: 5 hours of sleep every night, diet mainly consisting of processed sugar/foods, very little protein, always at caloric deficit or maintenance, was skinny like a twig.
Fuck my life, i shouldn't be 5'8.5, i should be fucking 6 feet tall if i was fed properly and had sleep. This ain't right meng

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and leanmaxx74
ive bookedmarked a lot and looksmaxxed though at least
Still buddy, 14k posts in less than a year? you're wasting your time, don't waste your youth or you will regret it deeply. Every day of your youth counts, i say this as a 28 year old oldcel who wasted his youth rotting on the internet, don't make the same mistake.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, leanmaxx74 and murdah
JoinedAug 2, 2023Posts14,761
Fuck it's so over for you, rotting away your youth on this incel forum
moggathon has twice as much as me and hes only 16 :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Brutal. Meanwhile me 14 years ago during puberty: 5 hours of sleep every night, diet mainly consisting of processed sugar/foods, very little protein, always at caloric deficit or maintenance, was skinny like a twig.
Fuck my life, i shouldn't be 5'8.5, i should be fucking 6 feet tall if i was fed properly and had sleep. This ain't right meng
i forgot to say sleep thats argueble most important ,that fucked you up most atleast sleep alot now

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and JohnDoe
Btw the video is staged, on the guys Instagram he tagged the women (the video was posted on the manlet’s ig)
staged or not ,the point is that this shit happens to manlets all the time. The dude is 5'5 but this shit happens to 5'7 guys all the time aswell. It only doesn't happen to me if i fraud to 5'10 as a 5'8 manlet

• +1
i forgot to say sleep thats argueble most important ,that fucked you up most atleast sleep alot now

either way the next generation wont be close to 6ft-6'3 average for a few decades bud :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yh man i'm seething so hard, 5 hours of fucking sleep every day. brutal.

• So Sad
Still buddy, 14k posts in less than a year? you're wasting your time, don't waste your youth or you will regret it deeply. Every day of your youth counts, i say this as a 28 year old oldcel who wasted his youth rotting on the internet, don't make the same mistake.
IMG 9706 ill probably take another break or so for the summer, youre right

dont u live in pakistan? thats not too bad

View attachment 2979794ill probably take another break or so for the summer, youre right
I left for like 4-5 months from last december to april/may of this year, unwillingly as i had IRL shit going on but yh this forum is addictive and bad for the mental health. Take the looksmaxxing knowledge and fuck off youngcel or forever regret it later.

• +1
Yh man i'm seething so hard, 5 hours of fucking sleep every day. brutal.
just fraud 2 inches and try keep morning height and you will work around close to 5'11 and you will be alright but if your sleeping little height will be the least of your problems

alain delon is average
Arguably one of the best looking men of all time being called "average" by some retard on an incel forum. Ironically Alain was 5'10 king of the manlets but still beats 6'4 chico/etc.
Think you are blind
Delon1

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and murdah
>Manlet
>Balding
>Jestermaxxing
Why even try?

• +1
staged or not ,the point is that this shit happens to manlets all the time. The dude is 5'5 but this shit happens to 5'7 guys all the time aswell. It only doesn't happen to me if i fraud to 5'10 as a 5'8 manlet
Yeah i fraud as well to 5’9 I’m not comfortable enough to go above one inch yet.

No one is claiming 5’8 guys aren’t less desirable than taller men, it’s just not a height to have a heart attack over and if you’re 5’8+ in shoes you’ll do fine when it comes to a lot of women if you tick other boxes. Speaking for US

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 0S4MA
Arguably one of the best looking men of all time being called "average" by some retard on an incel forum. Ironically Alain was 5'10 king of the manlets but still beats 6'4 chico/etc.
Think you are blind
View attachment 2979804
average by the height. of course he's propobly the best looking male in the world
look at the comment I was replying to, he said "lifefuel for short guys" and Delon isn't even short

brutal, white foids there are fucking giant plus theyre always wearing heels
Yep, i try telling my fellow UKcels in the south that girls here in the north are tall as fuck. They don't believe me though and quote muh studies/statistics. My nigga i go outside and get height mogged by girls all the time and i'm walking around 5'9.5 in shoes. So many are eye level or close to my eye level. Unironically seen multiple paki foids around my height.
MANLETS STAY AWAY FROM THE NORTH OF ENGLAND, BEWARE! WARNING!

• JFL
nothing makes me happier than seeing genetically inferior manlets being treated like absolute trash :lul:

Think you are blind
View attachment 2979804
5'10 is not even a falio jfl no women would even notice or think to notice

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
5'10 is on the verge of manletry for most women in 2024
source = tiktok

in real life 5'10 guys fraud 6ft anyway so women perception is skweded. Nobody is incel due to being 5'10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and alurmo
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
your a retard if you think that guy is 5'6 and that other guy 5'9, two people think the same way and the science isn't on your favour
You're*

• WTF
5'10 is not even a falio jfl no women would even notice or think to notice
Nah man, heightflation is horrible lol. Womens’ bare minimum is 6’ nowadays, but if you’re 5’10 you can easily compensate with an above average face.

Yeah i fraud as well to 5’9 I’m not comfortable enough to go above one inch yet.

No one is claiming 5’8 guys aren’t less desirable than taller men, it’s just not a height to have a heart attack over and if you’re 5’8+ in shoes you’ll do fine when it comes to a lot of women if you tick other boxes. Speaking for US
US i can see it being okay but in the north of England it's quite bad. When foids are regularly your height you know it's a shit fucking height. Average young white guy here is 5'11, average white foid 5'5 but manay foids i saw in the 5'6-5'9 range, even ethnic ones. 5'8 isn't rope tier but still bad overall. Ofc you can fraud to 5'9.5 without being to obvious due to shorter limbs but that's about it. It's kinda brutal.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
nothing makes me happier than seeing genetically inferior manlets being treated like absolute trash :lul:
there is no genetic factors that make manlets inferior from a survival standpoint unless they are shorter than most women

5'10 isn't bad you don't get falio nor you get halo
Slight failo since a lot of them preemptively reject you based off of that height, 6’ is where its neutral.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and leanmaxx74
Nah man, heightflation is horrible lol. Womens’ bare minimum is 6’ nowadays, but if you’re 5’10 you can easily compensate with an above average face.
source = tiktok

in reality unless you look comicly short you wont benefit from height but its not subtracting too much either

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Slight failo since a lot of them preemptively reject you based off of that height, 6’ is where its neutral.
5'9+ guys larp 6ft anyway :lul:

• +1
source = tiktok

in reality unless you look comicly short you wont benefit from height but its not subtracting too much either
Source is dating statistics and anecdotes…

If i was atleast 5'10 barefoot i wouldn't seethe so much about my height. I'd just fraud to 6 feet and walking around 6 feet tall is still more than enough. But less than 5'10 barefoot is bad.

• +1
there is no genetic factors that make manlets inferior from a survival standpoint unless they are shorter than most women
That is absolute horse shit and you know it.

In primitive situations, taller men are more intimidating to predators, can run faster, can lift more, can throw weapons further, can reach for the higher fruit, have more reproductive success, literally tall men are superior in every measurable aspect.

• +1
Source is dating statistics and anecdotes…
if your 5'9+ you are going to round to 6ft either way and they can only collect data they have, most guys arent putting height in tinder if they arent near that anyway

In primitive situations, taller men are more intimidating to predators, can run faster, can lift more, can throw weapons further, can reach for the higher fruit, have more reproductive success, literally tall men are superior in every measurable aspect.
and what number is this tall hm? 6ft has 0 evolutionary mention, just a figure of women hypergamy