Manlets Do NOT Enter, the most brutal video I've seen in a while

If i was atleast 5'10 barefoot i wouldn't seethe so much about my height. I'd just fraud to 6 feet and walking around 6 feet tall is still more than enough. But less than 5'10 barefoot is bad.
move to japan and get yourself harem :feelshah:

Nah man, heightflation is horrible lol. Womens’ bare minimum is 6’ nowadays, but if you’re 5’10 you can easily compensate with an above average face.
only incels post shit like that dude

meanwhile manlets i know slay here and there jfl at height worshippers

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74, murdah and 0S4MA
only incels post shit like that dude

meanwhile manlets i know slay here and there jfl at height worshippers
yeah true, I've seen guys from 5'6+ have gfs but nobody is denying its easier for taller guys

• +1
Reactions: murdah
and what number is this tall hm? 6ft has 0 evolutionary mention, just a figure of women hypergamy
The numbers are irrelevant. In primitive situations, the man with longer arms, longer legs, more muscle mass, larger hands, will always be superior. This is simple sexual dimorphism and evolutionary superiority.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
If i was atleast 5'10 barefoot i wouldn't seethe so much about my height. I'd just fraud to 6 feet and walking around 6 feet tall is still more than enough. But less than 5'10 barefoot is bad.
only reason i want to be taller is so it isn't cringe when being around 6'+ dudes and ofc chances of being heightmogged by girls is lower

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
yeah true, I've seen guys from 5'6+ have gfs but nobody is denying its easier for taller guys
ofc it is easier if you're good looking and tall

that's the same as if i was gonna say being good looking is easier

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
move to japan and get yourself harem :feelshah:
I will probably end up dragging some japanesse cutie into a dark alley once i get too many rejections :feelshmm:

• JFL
The numbers are irrelevant. In primitive situations, the man with longer arms, longer legs, more muscle mass, larger hands, will always be superior. This is simple sexual dimorphism and evolutionary superiority.
There are advantages to both but taller larger men would suffer from different metabolic rates and increased starvation, larger bodies = larger detectability.

Id rather be average than tall back in those days and muscle mass and height do not correlate and its easier to build muscle at shorter.average height

this is 5'9 in america and dont cope with 'hes lyeing about height,you said tat 3/3 times already,5'9 is entry manlet qand below that isnt human

fucking brooootal, imagine thats a guy who is 5'9...and how relatively small in mass he looks next to those guys. Imagine me now at 5ft7.5in barefoot...i feel like i get mogged by zoomer foids despite being objectively taller than them by an inch or 2

fucking brooootal, imagine thats a guy who is 5'9...and how relatively small in mass he looks next to those guys. Imagine me now at 5ft7.5in barefoot...i feel like i get mogged by zoomer foids despite being objectively taller than them by an inch or 2
you have to be retarded to think that video is not larp or fucking up the mesurmant

5'9 in shoes is 5'10, and most women are too retarded to notice the differnce ive seen

• +1
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
what's worse for u being heightmogged constantly by guys or rarely by girls
i think guys, i actually have a fetish for girls my size 5'7-5'8, not taller but same size or 1 inch shorter JFL, the guys mogging you is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and alurmo
Nice shoe advertisement. He's clearly 5'6

Bro really said "I'm 66 inches" cause he knows dumb hoes in America wouldn't be able to know what height he was unless said in terms of feet and inches. Too bad he doesn't know that women automatically were discounting him without him even needing to say the actual number they just SAW he was too small.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, the BULL and 0S4MA
holy fuck bro this is insane :forcedsmile:

id kill myself right after this shoot
View attachment 2979726
he had an ego because most of the idiot who participated in those types of videos are fucking egotistical and bluepilled normies.

he had it coming, and you can tell he had an ego because he started try:feelskek::feelskek: to insult a girl

atleast the guy had confidence:lul:, but the women in that video… straight whores jfl

i think guys, i actually have a fetish for girls my size 5'7-5'8, not taller but same size or 1 inch shorter JFL, the guys mogging you is brutal.
yeah the fate of being below 6'1

• So Sad
ever approached girls your height? and how did it go

let me give yall short guys some hopefeul
View attachment 2979736
Reminder that its an apex fallacy, they ONLY see good looking guys as humans, tom cruise can make up for being a manlet but most of you who are manlets also have a shit face, genes come in packages

• +1
ever approached girls your height? and how did it go
never approached anyone bhai, i'm ugly and a 5'8 manlet, you think i want to stand there and get rejected? i just said i had a fetish for girls my height for some reason, i dunno maybe it's a projection of my inferiority complex about my height. The reason it's a fetish is because how rare curry foids 5'7-5'8 are, but actually it's not that rare because if it was then i wouldnt have seen 2 in the span of a few days. I'm non-nt i don't even know what to say buddy

(Spic femdommed by older sister)
Screenshot 20240617 032819 Chrome

bro no way 5'6 is that bad,and fags here really say 5'8 is okay when he looks like a dwarf jfl imagine being close to his size
Me and @Blackgymmax will pay a visit to your house

Holy shit. Feel bad for that nigga.
The comeback he made sounded a bit cringe and stupid tho…
Brutal asf

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA