Manlets GTFIH, I found a streetwear brand that makes heightmaxxing shoes

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
These legit look fresh and give you a big boost

No I am not a paid shill for them I just saw an Ad on facebook and thought they looked cool

• +1
Reactions: metagross
just get rick owens ramones or dunks

these are just off brand yeezys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
deep down inside ur midget brain you'll never cope w the fact that youre under 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
noname brand only trendy brands like nike oder adidas for sneakers

Good brand, a bit costly but it'll make me almost 6'3, but how would I cope after removing these shoes? I am still a 6 feet manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Good brand, a bit costly but it'll make me almost 6'3, but how would I cope after removing these shoes? I am still a 6 feet manlet
Do what @Amnesia does, he said he always wears his lifts everywhere and when he had to take them off to get into a hot tub he bent down and crab walked so his date couldnt tell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Do what @Amnesia does, he said he always wears his lifts everywhere and when he had to take them off to get into a hot tub he bent down and crab walked so his date couldnt tell
Nah I'm good, i don't wanna autismmaxxx

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19642
balenciaga rn making hella height increasing shoes like the defenders n triple s + derbies
idk im 6' tho gl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Can this work with lifts?

deep down inside ur midget brain you'll never cope w the fact that youre under 6'2
Actually once you start wearing them enough you just start thinking of yourself as your frauded height. It's comical and sad at the same time.

For those who don't know, chamaripa does custom makes. You can send them any shoe and they'll model it with the height you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back