Manlets stay away from the UK

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Or accept being heightmogged by not just men but also women.
There is no life if you aren't atleast 6 feet in shoes here in the UK, it's giga height central here. Every motherfucker is tall as fuck here, even the foids are tall as fuck. It's legit over for manlets 5'9 and below. 5'10 is still barely manageable IF you fraud 2 inches atleast and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 but below that it's fucking over.
Just stay away my fellow manlets from Europe/Asia/Americas/wherever, you will be ordering the rope if you come here and walk in the city being heightmogged left right and centre. It's total fucking suifuel and beyond brutal.

Stay away manlets, stay away, for your own mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Funnyunenjoyer1, Sodoku and 8 others
UK is now the Middle East, India, and Africa. You'll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, hopecel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 19 others
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, zainab, bloomercel and 6 others
UK is now the Middle East, India, and Africa. You'll be fine.
except all those fucking ethnics are 5'10 minimum, inb4 cope nope i see it every day. heightmogged by all kinds of ethnics and i am nearly 5'10 in shoes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Gaygymmaxx, bloomercel and 2 others
Do british people even exist in england
They do but they're mostly low class, low IQ
they get mogged in every aspect of life by ethnics tbh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, halloweed, Debetro and 2 others
I stay away from Europe because of the mog

I stay away from UK because of knives, riots and perpetual rain

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, Samsepioler and 1 other person
I stay away from Europe because of the mog

I stay away from UK because of knives, riots and perpetual rain
Good, stay away from England aswell or have the rope ready my fellow manlets

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Samsepioler and Elias de God
Is 6'5 enough

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
They do but they're mostly low class, low IQ
they get mogged in every aspect of life by ethnics tbh
yeah for real, the hs i went to was a grammar school and the social outcast, was some weird aspie white kid who got caught jerking off in school

• +1
this is mega cope UK is manlet central, even more so than america.

tyler maher is 6’4 and looks like a giant in every video in UK with white people

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, lwlaiet060920, bloomercel and 3 others
also what area of manchester do you even live in? i am a weak 5'8 (173cm), and most men dont rlly height mog me, a height mog is like 3 inches. avg guy i see on a day to day basis is at best 5'9-5'10, if you're almost 5'10 in shoes and still being heightmogged, u might not be almost 5'10 cause 5'10 compared to 5'8 isnt rlly a brutal mog tbh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666

tyler maher is 6’4 and looks like a giant in every video in UK with white people
Exactly. People on here see a guy above 6’0 and then sperg out on here saying “muh it’s over if you aren’t 6’5!!!”. When in reality the average height is about 5’9, I heightmog people at 5’10 which people would say is manlet

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream and looksmaxxing223

this tbh, although i do agree, the richer areas of manchester alot of people are tall. especially in areas like chorlton, everyone there is like 5;10+

yeah for real, the hs i went to was a grammar school and the social outcast, was some weird aspie white kid who got caught jerking off in school
most whites have no ambition, atleast what i saw was they were content going nowhere in life, just barely getting by adn ending up just working shit jobs, meanwhile all the ethnics are hard studying and then go onto become doctors/professionals, i know it's true because that is what has happened now that i am older, my ethnic peers are all junior doctors/lawyers/etc. While the white guys i knew are working retail or shit jobs

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and looksmaxxing223

Cope, i am 5'10 in shoes and get heightmogged hard, even foids heightmogged, not a single day went by where a couple of foids weren't around same height or slightly taller atleast if not 1-2 inches taller. There are some tall as fuck foids here, even walking through manchester city you will see so many tall foids and tall guys.
I don't know much about maher or where he lives etc but he's 6'4, obviously 6'4 will be taller than 99% of people. I'm talking about being 5'8-5'10 range.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
most whites have no ambition, atleast what i saw was they were content going nowhere in life, just barely getting by adn ending up just working shit jobs, meanwhile all the ethnics are hard studying and then go onto become doctors/professionals, i know it's true because that is what has happened now that i am older, my ethnic peers are all junior doctors/lawyers/etc. While the white guys i knew are working retail or shit jobs
yep, whats funny is the most ambitious white guys i met were at the gym, in school every white guy was a drug addict (literally not a joke) one white kid got expelled for smoking weed at school in year 8.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Nick.Harte and JohnDoe
Uk is a fucking joke lol
Bunch of ethnics and manlets there. Muh every guy is above 6ft. 6ft is average nowadays and JFL if you believe stats. 6’4 is where then halo begins.

Your uk guys will get mogged to oblivion by Keon Coleman, Joshua Weyerhaeuser, Jacob Elordi, Kelly Oubre jr, etc…

this tbh, although i do agree, the richer areas of manchester alot of people are tall. especially in areas like chorlton, everyone there is like 5;10+
people cope but even ethnics are 5'10 on average, atleast the young ones. It's true, i've witnessed it too much myself IRL to say otherwise.
also what area of manchester do you even live in? i am a weak 5'8 (173cm), and most men dont rlly height mog me, a height mog is like 3 inches. avg guy i see on a day to day basis is at best 5'9-5'10, if you're almost 5'10 in shoes and still being heightmogged, u might not be almost 5'10 cause 5'10 compared to 5'8 isnt rlly a brutal mog tbh
not doxxing myself but i have been basically everywhere in Manchester and neighboring towns/cities. Speaking facts only buddy boyos. I am 174 barefoot measured couple hours after waking up at the doctors office so if i' mwearing ultraboosts that give around 1.5" roughly, you tell me what height i am.

yep, whats funny is the most ambitious white guys i met were at the gym, in school every white guy was a drug addict (literally not a joke) one white kid got expelled for smoking weed at school in year 8.
ofcourse what i said doesn't appl yo every white guy but most simply had no ambition and you just knew weren't going anywhere, the higher IQ ones with ambition really get somewhere, they mog hard the ethnics on thier level though.
But the truth is most ethnics these days especially where i live just mog whites financially and most areas. All my doctors/lawyer/saccountants anyp rofessional i've had to use in the past 5 years is 95% of the time south asian or some other ethnic. They drive expensive cars, live good lives and obviously make al ot of money. While msot white guys are driving shit 20 year old cars.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Cope, i am 5'10 in shoes and get heightmogged hard, even foids heightmogged, not a single day went by where a couple of foids weren't around same height or slightly taller atleast if not 1-2 inches taller. There are some tall as fuck foids here, even walking through manchester city you will see so many tall foids and tall guys.
I don't know much about maher or where he lives etc but he's 6'4, obviously 6'4 will be taller than 99% of people. I'm talking about being 5'8-5'10 range.
bro if ur 5'10 in shoes, then a height mog would be like 6'1-6'2 in shoes. i see a few 6'1-6'2 people in town but never any foids that are that tall. the tallest foid ive ever seen was a staceylite who was like 5'11. i get height mogged maybe like 50% everyday which isnt alot considering my height but women 90% of the time don't height mog me.

@SecularIslamist tell these lot how brutal it is down south aswell, pretty sure all those guys are tall as fuck too
5'10 minimum or rope

There is no life if you aren't atleast 6 feet in shoes here in the UK, it's giga height central here. Every motherfucker is tall as fuck here, even the foids are tall as fuck. It's legit over for manlets 5'9 and below. 5'10 is still barely manageable IF you fraud 2 inches atleast and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 but below that it's fucking over.
Just stay away my fellow manlets from Europe/Asia/Americas/wherever, you will be ordering the rope if you come here and walk in the city being heightmogged left right and centre. It's total fucking suifuel and beyond brutal.

Only over for ethnics and overly dark blacks that are also manlets. Otherwise for whites its not really the case. Race is a bigger disqualifier then height.

ofcourse what i said doesn't appl yo every white guy but most simply had no ambition and you just knew weren't going anywhere, the higher IQ ones with ambition really get somewhere, they mog hard the ethnics on thier level though.
But the truth is most ethnics these days especially where i live just mog whites financially and most areas. All my doctors/lawyer/saccountants anyp rofessional i've had to use in the past 5 years is 95% of the time south asian or some other ethnic. They drive expensive cars, live good lives and obviously make al ot of money. While msot white guys are driving shit 20 year old cars.
yeah i hate how cumskins cope by saying if ur an ethnic its over. if i had the choice to choose what race i'd be, i'd always choose pakistani no matter what. whites are legit a joke in the uk

Only over for ethnics and overly dark blacks that are also manlets. Otherwise for whites its not really the case. Race is a bigger disqualifier then height.
i'd rather be a 6'2 pakistani then a 5'9 cumskin. whites in the uk are a joke

• +1
bro if ur 5'10 in shoes, then a height mog would be like 6'1-6'2 in shoes. i see a few 6'1-6'2 people in town but never any foids that are that tall. the tallest foid ive ever seen was a staceylite who was like 5'11. i get height mogged maybe like 50% everyday which isnt alot considering my height but women 90% of the time don't height mog me.
Most of these guys that say their 5ft 10 end up being 5ft 8 which is a big difference. Niggas be using their nike air max shoes height as their barefoot height.

A real 6ft that isn't using this website actually feels reasonably tall.

And eve If your a real 5ft 10, if your using this site of course when half the population is taller your gonna feel height mogged.

You only don't feel tall till your 3-4 inches above the average height of the country. So if we say 5ft 10 inch average height in the UK, that woudl be 6ft 1 to 6ft 2 .

People who use this website are gonna always feel shorter since their so hyper aware of height . Same for looks. Their gonna think its chad central in a place if a group of good looking men walk by since thats what their focusing on, not the rest of the normies or subhumans.

@SecularIslamist tell these lot how brutal it is down south aswell, pretty sure all those guys are tall as fuck too
5'10 minimum or rope
tbf if i'm 5'8, frauding to 5'10 isnt hard. i can wear nike air pros and be 5'10

• +1
yeah i hate how cumskins cope by saying if ur an ethnic its over. if i had the choice to choose what race i'd be, i'd always choose pakistani no matter what. whites are legit a joke in the uk
you are white right? pakistanis mostly live pretty good in the UK, i don't know what's wrong with white people up north. They are content working shit 9-5 jobs then spending all their money getting pissed on the weekend and then the years pass them by and they end up going nowhere. My neighbors are ap rime example of this, on one side whites who haven't progressed in 20 years, other is indians who have gone so far ahead of everyone else it's insane.

i'd rather be a 6'2 pakistani then a 5'9 cumskin. whites in the uk are a joke
:yes:

you are white right? pakistanis mostly live pretty good in the UK, i don't know what's wrong with white people up north. They are content working shit 9-5 jobs then spending all their money getting pissed on the weekend and then the years pass them by and they end up going nowhere. My neighbors are ap rime example of this, on one side whites who haven't progressed in 20 years, other is indians who have gone so far ahead of everyone else it's insane.

:yes:
no i'm pakistani lul

• +1
Uk is a fucking joke lol
Bunch of ethnics and manlets there. Muh every guy is above 6ft. 6ft is average nowadays and JFL if you believe stats. 6’4 is where then halo begins.

Your uk guys will get mogged to oblivion by Keon Coleman, Joshua Weyerhaeuser, Jacob Elordi, Kelly Oubre jr, etc…
who tf r those randos

• +1
Most of these guys that say their 5ft 10 end up being 5ft 8 which is a big difference. Niggas be using their nike air max shoes height as their barefoot height.

A real 6ft that isn't using this website actually feels reasonably tall.

And eve If your a real 5ft 10, if your using this site of course when half the population is taller your gonna feel height mogged.

You only don't feel tall till your 3-4 inches above the average height of the country. So if we say 5ft 10 inch average height in the UK, that woudl be 6ft 1 to 6ft 2 .

People who use this website are gonna always feel shorter since their so hyper aware of height . Same for looks. Their gonna think its chad central in a place if a group of good looking men walk by since thats what their focusing on, not the rest of the normies or subhumans.
i'm not 5'10, i've mentioned already i'm 174, probably 175 first thing in the morning which is just barely 5'9 but probably go down to 5'8.5 after couple hours. But with shoes i am walking around 5'10 which is what i've stated and i judge people based on that.

fr ppl r so autistic and think someone 2 inches taller then them is “height mogging” them bro like anyone gives a fuck. the minimum for a height mog is 3 inches and even then it isn’t really brutal till 4-5 inches

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Interesting, why would you say that .
because a 6'2 paki is living a way better life here than a 5'9 white guy who isn't going anywhere and has to compete with the 5'11-6'2 white guys here.
However, white guys can't be incel here man, i've seen 5'7 shit tier looking white guys with cute girlfriends, just the culture makes it near impossible to be incel here for them, they just get drunk or whatever and get girls that way.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
fr ppl r so autistic and think someone 2 inches taller then them is “height mogging” them bro like anyone gives a fuck. the minimum for a height mog is 3 inches and even then it isn’t really brutal till 4-5 inches
it's suifuel when a woman is eye level as you, not her head, i mean her eyes literally same or even slightly taller. I've seen this happen too many times, lot of tall foids up north honestly.
Look at the thread "the four inches of life 5'7-5'11" so i don't have to write a paragraph here for you

because a 6'2 paki is living a way better life here than a 5'9 white guy who isn't going anywhere and has to compete with the 5'11-6'2 white guys here.
However, white guys can't be incel here man, i've seen 5'7 shit tier looking white guys with cute girlfriends, just the culture makes it near impossible to be incel here for them, they just get drunk or whatever and get girls that way.
If your in a big city in the UK I can see the problem, maybe you gotta rural max. I hear that London is a nightmare, and considered the hardest city in the world to date.

it's suifuel when a woman is eye level as you, not her head, i mean her eyes literally same or even slightly taller. I've seen this happen too many times, lot of tall foids up north honestly.
Look at the thread "the four inches of life 5'7-5'11" so i don't have to write a paragraph here for you
What would be your race btw jw. Surprised to here that your fine being a ethnic. Wouldn't you be concerned about more difficulty getting access to white bitches their

yeah i dont think women here discriminate here based off of height, even though my school i was below average in height (avg was 5'10-5'11) nobody really cared but that also could be because im pretty nt irl and i can fraud it really well. I was 5'7 towards the end of year 11 and recently became 5'8 not too long ago

What would be your race btw jw. Surprised to here that your fine being a ethnic. Wouldn't you be concerned about more difficulty getting access to white bitches their
fuck no, the white bitches here are ratchet and low class as fuck. i would date a mtb pakistani over a mtb white girl

yeah i dont think women here discriminate here based off of height, even though my school i was below average in height (avg was 5'10-5'11) nobody really cared but that also could be because im pretty nt irl and i can fraud it really well. I was 5'7 towards the end of year 11 and recently became 5'8 not too long ago
Height is not that big a disqualified as race , but even for race its pheno based.

A light skin curry , or a light skin Arab that is of reasonable height basically has the same chances as a latino. But a dark curry even if 6ft 2 is basically over due to skin tone .That is if their very dark. If their medium tone then its still a disqulifier but not as much.

To avoid having race be a disqualified right off the bat the skin tone must be no no more darker then the average latino, and height also must be that of whites, so at least 5ft 10,178cm. And no asian looking eyes. Hapas can sometimes get a pass based on what I see.

If overly ethnic looking, then its over

You're just subconsciously ignoring everyone shorter than you. I'm guilty of this as well.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
Look them up
6ft isn’t average nigga leave ur basement JFL at saying 6’4 or death

i guess it’s over for 6’3 chico and 6’2 david laid who look tall asf everywhere

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Nick.Harte and looksmaxxing223
Height is not that big a disqualified as race , but even for race its pheno based.

A light skin curry , or a light skin Arab that is of reasonable height basically has the same chances as a latino. But a dark curry even if 6ft 2 is basically over due to skin tone .That is if their very dark. If their medium tone then its still a disqulifier but not as much.

To avoid having race be a disqualified right off the bat the skin tone must be no no more darker then the average latino, and height also must be that of whites, so at least 5ft 10,178cm. And no asian looking eyes. Hapas can sometimes get a pass based on what I see.

If overly ethnic looking, then its over
dude the only white guy in my school was a 5'6 aspie who got caught jerking off. he had no friends and i pity talked to him because everyone outcasted him. if i could change my height or my race, i would always pick height because i want to be over 6'0

true

Nigga stop this shit. I go outside and see 6ft everywhere and most guys on dating apps are 6’1+

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Debetro

Well Chico and David live in USA which is a joke

• +1
but thing is 5'10 and 5'9 is just 2 cm u cant see the difference lmao

Nigga stop this shit. I go outside and see 6ft everywhere and most guys on dating apps are 6’1+
because men larp about their height including you

Jfl unless u live in netherlands 6ft is not average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, looksmaxxing223 and Nick.Harte