Manlets stay away from the UK

chaddam can have that walled foid, 18 year old prime paki foid is waiting in Pakistan for you.
The emotional value she had for me is irreplaceable. I am truly inconsolable. Not even a 18 year old could cheer me up now.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
The emotional value she had for me is irreplaceable. I am truly inconsolable. Not even a 18 year old could cheer me up now.
Well i don't know then, maybe there is no hope. Perhaps if you were around other young women you may get similar feelings for someone else. It's said often oneitis fever is usually with guys who aren't around women on a daily basis. I've started going out a lot more the past month or two and seen many many young attractive girls/curry whereas before i never used to leave my room and so i've come to understand how a man can desire someone even though he doesn't know them on a personal level, infact it has happened to me so i understand now whereas before i did not understand the concept of oneitis, not really. It is a curse that you can overcome and move past, atleast i hope so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Or accept being heightmogged by not just men but also women.
There is no life if you aren't atleast 6 feet in shoes here in the UK, it's giga height central here. Every motherfucker is tall as fuck here, even the foids are tall as fuck. It's legit over for manlets 5'9 and below. 5'10 is still barely manageable IF you fraud 2 inches atleast and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 but below that it's fucking over.
Just stay away my fellow manlets from Europe/Asia/Americas/wherever, you will be ordering the rope if you come here and walk in the city being heightmogged left right and centre. It's total fucking suifuel and beyond brutal.

Stay away manlets, stay away, for your own mental health.
Huh ? Everyone is short in London. Even 5’10 is above average due to all the ethnics here

Well i don't know then, maybe there is no hope. Perhaps if you were around other young women you may get similar feelings for someone else. It's said often oneitis fever is usually with guys who aren't around women on a daily basis. I've started going out a lot more the past month or two and seen many many young attractive girls/curry whereas before i never used to leave my room and so i've come to understand how a man can desire someone even though he doesn't know them on a personal level, infact it has happened to me so i understand now whereas before i did not understand the concept of oneitis, not really. It is a curse that you can overcome and move past, atleast i hope so.
The thing is, other men develop a oneitis because of the woman’s looks. It’s purely superficial and they can develop this oneitis for literally anyone who fulfils this requirement, which would be looks. For me, I developed a oneitis due to emotional reasons rather than physical reasons. This was the same for my high school oneitis, I only liked her because I thought she liked me. That wasn’t really an emotional reason but it didn’t have anything to do with looks. But the reason for my last oneitis was a purely emotional one that ran soul-deep, no other way to describe it. The feelings I felt were unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. I truly believe a man can only love like that once and never again. Sadly, I wasted it on someone who thought of me so repulsive that she didn’t even want to get to know me. Just a straight up rejection and that was it, got ignored after that. She wasn’t rude with the rejection, but still. It’s been nearly three years since then and I’ve been unable to like anyone else.

@SecularIslamist is jumping up and down in an ecstatic fashion as he sees we are talking normally again. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
Huh ? Everyone is short in London. Even 5’10 is above average due to all the ethnics here
Stop gaslighting, every day i go outside and get heightmogged by 80% of guys and also heightmogged by a few foids throughout the day aswell. I'm 5'10 in shoes, 5'8.5 barefoot. And these are fucking ethnic guys/girls who are tall, not even whites who are just as tall if not taller. Zoomer foids are tall as fuck tbh, way taller than the foids my age.

The thing is, other men develop a oneitis because of the woman’s looks. It’s purely superficial and they can develop this oneitis for literally anyone who fulfils this requirement, which would be looks. For me, I developed a oneitis due to emotional reasons rather than physical reasons. This was the same for my high school oneitis, I only liked her because I thought she liked me. That wasn’t really an emotional reason but it didn’t have anything to do with looks. But the reason for my last oneitis was a purely emotional one that ran soul-deep, no other way to describe it. The feelings I felt were unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. I truly believe a man can only love like that once and never again. Sadly, I wasted it on someone who thought of me so repulsive that she didn’t even want to get to know me. Just a straight up rejection and that was it, got ignored after that. She wasn’t rude with the rejection, but still. It’s been nearly three years since then and I’ve been unable to like anyone else.

@SecularIslamist is jumping up and down in an ecstatic fashion as he sees we are talking normally again. :ogre:
@SecularIslamist :ogre:

Well that makes sense, i am not really sure how one can develop a oneitis due to emotional reasons rather than physical without actually interacting with the foid long enough to get to that stage but i guess it can happen, i didn't even think oneitis was a real thing prior to a month or two ago. Truecel trait for me - never developed a oneitis because always knew i was too fucking ugly, she wasn't rude with the rejection? my goldfish memory isn't doing me any favors these days, i don't remember how she rejected you but i guess it wasn't so brutal. This makes me think.. what if she was already in talks/planning on marrying the chaddam when you initiated contact? who knows..
I developed a oneitis couple months ago but it was based on physical reasons or looks i think since i don't know what emotional reasons would even feel like but i know it's impossible and not happening so that's brutal, man wants what he cannot have, fucking sucks bhai... it is what it is, that's life i guess. We are simply the losers observing the winners, zero-sum game. For chaddam to win, we must be on the other side.

It's such a fucking curse now that i truly think about it, i want what i cannot have, fuck my life. I guess this is gods way of humbling me for mocking you and your oneitis, i get humbled by getting a oneitis myself and knowing it's not happening just like you do. :feelsrope:

Oh one lifefuel thing... in paradise we can ask one of the houris to transform into our oneitis and spend eternity with her. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Stop gaslighting, every day i go outside and get heightmogged by 80% of guys and also heightmogged by a few foids throughout the day aswell. I'm 5'10 in shoes, 5'8.5 barefoot. And these are fucking ethnic guys/girls who are tall, not even whites who are just as tall if not taller. Zoomer foids are tall as fuck tbh, way taller than the foids my age.
I’m 6’1.5 and I’m nearly always the tallest in the gym, shop, tube ect. Once in a while I see someone who’s like 6’4 but even that’s rare

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
except all those fucking ethnics are 5'10 minimum, inb4 cope nope i see it every day. heightmogged by all kinds of ethnics and i am nearly 5'10 in shoes
> nearly 5'10 in shoes :lul:

reality: a legitimate 5'7 barefoot

Or accept being heightmogged by not just men but also women.
There is no life if you aren't atleast 6 feet in shoes here in the UK, it's giga height central here. Every motherfucker is tall as fuck here, even the foids are tall as fuck. It's legit over for manlets 5'9 and below. 5'10 is still barely manageable IF you fraud 2 inches atleast and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 but below that it's fucking over.
Just stay away my fellow manlets from Europe/Asia/Americas/wherever, you will be ordering the rope if you come here and walk in the city being heightmogged left right and centre. It's total fucking suifuel and beyond brutal.

Stay away manlets, stay away, for your own mental health.
bro u should also stay away if u are "nearly 5'10 in shoes" jfl at that btw

Most of these guys that say their 5ft 10 end up being 5ft 8 which is a big difference. Niggas be using their nike air max shoes height as their barefoot height.

A real 6ft that isn't using this website actually feels reasonably tall.

And eve If your a real 5ft 10, if your using this site of course when half the population is taller your gonna feel height mogged.

You only don't feel tall till your 3-4 inches above the average height of the country. So if we say 5ft 10 inch average height in the UK, that woudl be 6ft 1 to 6ft 2 .

People who use this website are gonna always feel shorter since their so hyper aware of height . Same for looks. Their gonna think its chad central in a place if a group of good looking men walk by since thats what their focusing on, not the rest of the normies or subhumans.
holy shit man learn some fucking grammar before posting your shit like that

and anyway OP is a monkey and guesses the heights based on with shoes jfl literal low IQ

Most of these guys that say their 5ft 10 end up being 5ft 8 which is a big difference. Niggas be using their nike air max shoes height as their barefoot height.

A real 6ft that isn't using this website actually feels reasonably tall.

And eve If your a real 5ft 10, if your using this site of course when half the population is taller your gonna feel height mogged.

You only don't feel tall till your 3-4 inches above the average height of the country. So if we say 5ft 10 inch average height in the UK, that woudl be 6ft 1 to 6ft 2 .

People who use this website are gonna always feel shorter since their so hyper aware of height . Same for looks. Their gonna think its chad central in a place if a group of good looking men walk by since thats what their focusing on, not the rest of the normies or subhumans.
like learn difference between your and you're and their and they're

fag

174 barefoot measured by doctor like 3h after waking up. 5'8.5 i think
Use aerosol can and measuring tape. At night. Like this:

Also, if you measure that tall after 3h, chances are you are more of a flat 5'8" guy. And you are not getting 1.5-2 inch height advantage over other people in public unless you wear lifts. Nike airmaxes etc only give you around 0.5 inch over the average shoe. You also likely have bad posture as well. So you might appear like a 5'7ish guy in public so it makes sense that you feel you are below average height. Those young ethnics are probably 5'8-9" on average. Imo, you still aren't manlet. That starts at 5'6" and below.

Last edited:
And btw, how do you even know how tall other people actually are? Based on their claims? Most people with good self-esteem think they are around 1-2 inches taller than they actually are. You would have to measure them yourself to know for sure.