Manlets stay away from the UK

Nigga stop this shit. I go outside and see 6ft everywhere and most guys on dating apps are 6’1+
The native competition in Europe is very high. Nobody strives to be a mediocre dude, to be above average there you need to be +188 cm.

where do you live
South Europe, sometimes I'm average at 186 cm especially in festivals and other places young people hang around. I've visited Dutch and EE villages and cities though and things are harsher there.

South Europe, sometimes I'm average at 186 cm especially in festivals and other places young people hang around. I've visited Dutch and EE villages and cities though and things are harsher there.
😂😂😂south europe is shorter than america

this is mega cope UK is manlet central, even more so than america.

tyler maher is 6’4 and looks like a giant in every video in UK with white people
America is literally 50% ethnic. All these comments saying UK is curry central is almost always in a curry area. I grew up north, I was the only ethnic in some parts per 10,000 people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, JohnDoe and looksmaxxing223
because men larp about their height including you

Jfl unless u live in netherlands 6ft is not average
6'0 is above average in 98% of countries
realistically speaking if ur already taller than 5'9, ur above average or slightly above average

What are you talking about, even 1 inch is fucking noticable
no? an inch is barely noticeable, it becomes much noticeable when ur 3 inches taller than someone

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

even 2 inches is barely noticeable
no? an inch is barely noticeable, it becomes much noticeable when ur 3 inches taller than someone

• JFL
Reactions: zabivnoooy and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea
lets be honest..

british people are fuckin ugly ?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
U are a schizo my friend drawings don’t compare to irl 2 inches is very noticeable lol ur coping hard :lul:
Notice how no one calls Neymar a manlet but everyone always says Messi is a manlet.

In some pics they look almost heightmatched.

Anyway @JohnDoe is 174cm so basically 5'9 almost.

• JFL
@SecularIslamist tell these lot how brutal it is down south aswell, pretty sure all those guys are tall as fuck too
5'10 minimum or rope
Lol do u really think one inch make any difference?

It is noticeable trust me, i am 174 and multiple cousins who are legit 5'7, and i am noticeably taller than them, even family have mentioned it. When i wear shoes and i'm like 1.5-2" taller then it's really noticeable.
View attachment 3090521
This website isn't realistic, in real life every inch is noticeable. and basically what secular said above.
Notice how no one calls Neymar a manlet but everyone always says Messi is a manlet.

View attachment 3090526

In some pics they look almost heightmatched.

View attachment 3090527
Anyway @JohnDoe is 174cm so basically 5'9 almost.
kek i kinda knew a long time ago that neymar was 5'8 since i looked him up, and it is funny how messi gets shit for being manlet while neymar is 5'8, jamie vardy is 5'9, suarez is 5'9, this is what i mean, tons of strikers are 5'9ish but never get called short, why? because those 1.5-2 inches are noticeable. pictures or that website above isn't how things are perceived IRL by foids.
I probably wake up just about 175 first thing in the morning, 174 was measured 2 hours after waking up from what i can remember so maybe just maybe i lost 1cm and actually legit 5'9 but who cares, manlet is manlet.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
i used to think this but nah, plenty of attractive women here.
only mixed and ethnics are. most white women are incel baby factories

even black women mog white women here JFL cumskins on suicide watch

• +1
only mixed and ethnics are. most white women are incel baby factories

even black women mog white women here JFL cumskins on suicide watch
ethnics are foggers tbh, seen so many attractive fair-skinned paki foids, even the dravidian indian girls have insane sex appeal/good features, most white women i don't look twice at tbh, just no appeal, occasionally you'll see an absolute fogger blonde or brunette but it's not common, most white foids are shit tier ironically. And it's not because i'm a paki that i'm saying i onlylike paki foids, just ethnics in general are way better looking and have more appeal. There is no appeal to some slag who has ridden the cock carousel with 100 guys, dresses like a slut, has a shit tier body, barely average face that is pasty white and just no appeal at all tbh.
It's so over for white women in the UK. I actually think eastern european women are way more attractive than english women, it's not even close.
Anyways i look at ethnic foids and they have appeal but only care about paki foids, don't have any interest in finding a non-paki girl, i think paki foids are the most appealing.
why can't i find a paki foid? suifuel tbh, you are paki from manny aswell, what do you think about them and what's your experience been with paki foids here? are their standards high? what are they looking for exactly because it ain't me JFL

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
@SecularIslamist fuckk i wish @chinpilled69 was still here, he could tell me what asian foids here like

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
tbh you’d actually be fine in the uk as most of the population is full of ethnics (especially in low income areas) and most of them are like 5,8-9

tbh you’d actually be fine in the uk as most of the population is full of ethnics (especially in low income areas) and most of them are like 5,8-9
most ethnic guys in thier 20s i have noticed are 5'10 average, paki guys often i see 5'11-6'0 range

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
@SecularIslamist fuckk i wish @chinpilled69 was still here, he could tell me what asian foids here like
Bruh I told you hop on Muzz asap. You will see an extremely different side to what you see on Wilmslow Road lmao.

Bruh I told you hop on Muzz asap. You will see an extremely different side to what you see on Wilmslow Road lmao.
i am too lazy to login on muzz but sooooooooooon bhai soon. I think it will be suifuel which is why i don't really want to do it.
and what do u mean by different? as in worse?

• +1
i am too lazy to login on muzz but sooooooooooon bhai soon. I think it will be suifuel which is why i don't really want to do it.
and what do u mean by different? as in worse?
100x worse. No fair skinned paki they're all married.

• WTF
Looksmax height tax with anything even mentioning height on this larping forum, so at worst so I already know you, and others from the area 5'9 max, and people who are 5'2 are getting the average 5'6 5'7 native and then coping that the 5'4-5'5 ethnics are also tall.

I live in the UK, it's quite rare for me to see anyone taller. When it happens it's cool.

I saw a 6'7-6'8 fat jew a month ago

LMAOOOOO uk is like shortest compared to western european countries lmao bro is gatekeeping

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
because a 6'2 paki is living a way better life here than a 5'9 white guy who isn't going anywhere and has to compete with the 5'11-6'2 white guys here.
However, white guys can't be incel here man, i've seen 5'7 shit tier looking white guys with cute girlfriends, just the culture makes it near impossible to be incel here for them, they just get drunk or whatever and get girls that way.
A 6'2 paki lives in shithuts poverty and inbred mentally retarded family, I'd pick the 5'9 white dude

• JFL
ethnics are foggers tbh, seen so many attractive fair-skinned paki foids, even the dravidian indian girls have insane sex appeal/good features, most white women i don't look twice at tbh, just no appeal, occasionally you'll see an absolute fogger blonde or brunette but it's not common, most white foids are shit tier ironically. And it's not because i'm a paki that i'm saying i onlylike paki foids, just ethnics in general are way better looking and have more appeal. There is no appeal to some slag who has ridden the cock carousel with 100 guys, dresses like a slut, has a shit tier body, barely average face that is pasty white and just no appeal at all tbh.
It's so over for white women in the UK. I actually think eastern european women are way more attractive than english women, it's not even close.
Anyways i look at ethnic foids and they have appeal but only care about paki foids, don't have any interest in finding a non-paki girl, i think paki foids are the most appealing.
why can't i find a paki foid? suifuel tbh, you are paki from manny aswell, what do you think about them and what's your experience been with paki foids here? are their standards high? what are they looking for exactly because it ain't me JFL
had an experience with a mixed girl that was suifuel, never had one with a paki foid. my school everyone was religious but the hijabis were pretty chill + nice to talk too.

• Hmm...
Looksmax height tax with anything even mentioning height on this larping forum, so at worst so I already know you, and others from the area 5'9 max, and people who are 5'2 are getting the average 5'6 5'7 native and then coping that the 5'4-5'5 ethnics are also tall.
In English doc, i have no idea w hat the fuck you are saying with the 2nd part.

Ur retarded
And @JohnDoe ur overestimating ur height hard bro I’m 6 2 and literally tower over almost everyone whites and ethnics

U are a schizo my friend drawings don’t compare to irl 2 inches is very noticeable lol ur coping hard :lul:
this is the most autistic thinking ever normies don’t see a 2 inch difference as “towering” over you or making u look short. any height difference is noticeable if u look closely for it enough but it only really becomes brutal at like 4 inches or more.

View attachment 3090521
these guys r autistic obviously it’s noticeable if u look closely like an autist for it but the point is it’s not really a “mog” till 4 inches
IMG 9529

IMG 9530
IMG 9531
IMG 9532

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
this is the most autistic thinking ever normies don’t see a 2 inch difference as “towering” over you or making u look short. any height difference is noticeable if u look closely for it enough but it only really becomes brutal at like 4 inches or more.

these guys r autistic obviously it’s noticeable if u look closely like an autist for it but the point is it’s not really a “mog” till 4 inches
View attachment 3091861

View attachment 3091862View attachment 3091863View attachment 3091864
gets noticable at 5'11 but 5'10 BARELY noticeable

• +1
Reactions: drewholiday2life
Or accept being heightmogged by not just men but also women.
There is no life if you aren't atleast 6 feet in shoes here in the UK, it's giga height central here. Every motherfucker is tall as fuck here, even the foids are tall as fuck. It's legit over for manlets 5'9 and below. 5'10 is still barely manageable IF you fraud 2 inches atleast and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 but below that it's fucking over.
Just stay away my fellow manlets from Europe/Asia/Americas/wherever, you will be ordering the rope if you come here and walk in the city being heightmogged left right and centre. It's total fucking suifuel and beyond brutal.

Stay away manlets, stay away, for your own mental health.
Ive been saying this but no one believes

• +1
I'm 186cm and 190 in shoes, I don't feel tall here for the most part but people tell me I'm tall. There's many hypergamy spawn zoomers who are massive in size. I've also see the occasional giant guy walking around. In terms of women I rarely ever see tall women. Not even my mother is tall with a 5'10/5'8 parents, it's as if anglos are genetically determined to be manlets.

I would unironically rope if I were sub 6 feet which is barely an escape of manletlisim.

You forgot to mention that uk males are sub5 with yellow teeths most of them

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Or accept being heightmogged by not just men but also women.
There is no life if you aren't atleast 6 feet in shoes here in the UK, it's giga height central here. Every motherfucker is tall as fuck here, even the foids are tall as fuck. It's legit over for manlets 5'9 and below. 5'10 is still barely manageable IF you fraud 2 inches atleast and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 but below that it's fucking over.
Just stay away my fellow manlets from Europe/Asia/Americas/wherever, you will be ordering the rope if you come here and walk in the city being heightmogged left right and centre. It's total fucking suifuel and beyond brutal.

Stay away manlets, stay away, for your own mental health.
Yeah, come to the Netherlands. Manlets would slay the créme the la top here.

You forgot to mention that uk males are sub5 with yellow teeths most of them
The yellow teeth thibg isn't even true, rarely see people here with yellow teeth. Males being sub5 yh i guess but every country most males are ltn

Says me, explain why @Gengar hasn't gotten any pussy if he's 5'10 aryan Pakistani like me ??
Well I’m ugly and I also rot at home mostly. And ever since chaddam pounds my oneitis every night I don’t really have the motivation to do anything else. I lost and gave up.

• So Sad
Well I’m ugly and I also rot at home mostly. And ever since chaddam pounds my oneitis every night I don’t really have the motivation to do anything else. I lost and gave up.
chaddam can have that walled foid, 18 year old prime paki foid is waiting in Pakistan for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar