Manlets, take trenbolone

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I can't count how many times I've seen on More Plates More Dates YouTube Channel and Subreddit where manlets are slaying purely due to the fact that they're on trenbolone. Trenbolone gives them insane physique shoulders etc, insane confidence, insane libido, insane low inhib. I've seen niggas say they slayed 3 girls in a single night out. Manlets, Take Trenbolone. Acetate is the best.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Packing too much muscle as a manlet makes you look more ridiculous and even shorter. We have worse frames/proportions than the ones who are taller

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Packing too much muscle as a manlet makes you look more ridiculous and even shorter. We have worse frames/proportions than the ones who are taller
Foids dont gaf especially when theyre drunk so go to bar and slay

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I can't count how many times I've seen on More Plates More Dates YouTube Channel and Subreddit where manlets are slaying purely due to the fact that they're on trenbolone. Trenbolone gives them insane physique shoulders etc, insane confidence, insane libido, insane low inhib. I've seen niggas say they slayed 3 girls in a single night out. Manlets, Take Trenbolone. Acetate is the best.
Give me a few examples and I’ll think about it. 5’8 for reference.

cope nigger, kys. a manlet shouldnt have ANYTHING MORE THAN A PRETTYBOY LEANMAXXED PHYSIQUE

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and butterworld
no tren for my face

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back