many ppl underestimate how much weight they have to lose

shieldzz

shieldzz

I had 97 kg and i thought i will be lean at 80. Just to found out that i have to go to 56-55 kg to be 10% bodyfat

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 27472, them streets b cold and 3 others
True people always think they are at a lower bf % than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: thecel and autistic_tendencies
I had 97 kg and i thought i will be lean at 80. Just to found out that i have to go to 56-55 kg to be 10% bodyfat
yeah it's because you can put on 10 lbs of muscle but it won't make nearly as much of a difference as it sounds and a lot of normies who don't workout are in various stages of skinny fat - average fat distribution so it's different for everyone

yeah it's because you can put on 10 lbs of muscle but it won't make nearly as much of a difference as it sounds and a lot of normies who don't workout are in various stages of skinny fat - average fat distribution so it's different for everyone
Well i workout now but ive been lazy for years and my hormones made my fat distrubution so bad

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Well i workout now but ive been lazy for years and my hormones made my fat distrubution so bad
same mainly cause i had really bad sleep i started working out i barely lost weight but my face did get a lot leaner i think it's cause my hormones got a lot more balanced when i stopped eating frozen food everyday and pulling all nighters multiple times a week

What weight will I be lean at at 6 foot 1

You need to build a respectable base before being concerned with this.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Shieda_Kayn
At average weight for my height, people in my family think I'm malnourished because they always saw me overweight.
I'm myself still amazed by how skinny my "average" weight actually is.
To be "average" you need to have a flat belly that can't be grabbed with your full hand, only with like 2 fingers

At average weight for my height, people in my family think I'm malnourished because they always saw me overweight.
I'm myself still amazed by how skinny my "average" weight actually is.
To be "average" you need to have a flat belly that can't be grabbed with your full hand, only with like 2 fingers
height and weight ?

just kys with bulk
ty
Maintain then, you should be lifting anyway, even if you're maintaining, and especially if youre cutting. Sounds like a twink like you needs to retain all the muscle you can.

Screenshot 20230812 084753

My mom is scared I lose even more weight. Crazy how much she held me back with her retardation

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
You need to build a respectable base before being concerned with this.
i'm starting to agree more with this it takes an extra year to get some decent newbie gains and then you can stay lean for however long you want instead of being a complete stick you could have atleast some muscle

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion and HeightPilledum
im at 71kg but for sure have to go down to 65kg to get a very lean face

Maintain then, you should be lifting anyway, even if you're maintaining, and especially if youre cutting. Sounds like a twink like you needs to retain all the muscle you can.
Bro this maintain thing is bullshit. usually
ppl who does that are the ones who look the same always

my mom is also saying i'm too skinny while i'm at 15% bf it gets to my head sometimes
I keep pointing out that my coworkers are skinnier than me, but she's like "uummm but they play sports, your fat isn't actually fat, it's just skin!!" JFL what a stupid woman

Bro this maintain thing is bullshit. usually
ppl who does that are the ones who look the same always
Yeah you monkey it's not ideal

Working out will merit more muscle retention/ growth on a bulk/cut

Its not complicated you damn monkey!

my mom is also saying i'm too skinny while i'm at 15% bf it gets to my head sometimes
just the nature of mothers they want you to be a 25% bodyfat bloated skinnyfat cuck who has a good job

retard i didnt said to dont work out i saaid gtfo with ur maintain stuff
My cum gutters would convince you of otherwise, would you care to take a gander?