MAOIs Europe sources

D

Deleted member 42701

Following up from this thread

@Prince88 @Cope @Alexanderr

Do you guys have any reliable sources for Lyrica and Nardil? Especially Nardil since it's the hardest to get. I've searched a lot of forums and subreddits but i couldn't find any and it pisses me off so badly, it would benefit me greatly and other users would find it easier to ascend too since neurotransmitters are the the most important thing.

It's the last infinity stone to my ascension, would ascend my career and social life to the moon since my social skills are on point, the only thing that I lack is that 'flair' of low inhibition, that so-called aura, I can only achieve it while I'm drunk.

Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Polar, futureashtray and 2 others
Neurotransmitters or death

pro's of maoi's?

pro's of maoi's?
- rewires brain completely and creates new pathways
- clears anxiety
- clears depression
- zero inhibition
- zero fear (and when i mean zero i LITERALLY mean it)
- people sense that feel good aura when around you

the cons are like with any other synthetic substance can range from insomnia to mild anhedonia for a week or two, but after that you are a changed man forever.

Literally the biggest looksmax that you can do for yourself, no amount of zygo mass and angularity will make up for shit neurotransmitters, trust me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Constantin Denis
- clears anxiety
- clears depression
- zero inhibition

the cons are like with any other synthetic substance can range from insomnia to mild anhedonia for a week or two, but after that you are a changed man forever.

Literally the biggest looksmax that you can do for yourself, no amount of zygo mass and angularity will make up for shit neurotransmitters, trust me.
thanks, maybe I should stop taking my ssri it killed my sex drive completely since I upped the dose.

- clears anxiety
- clears depression
- zero inhibition

I got rejected on a date where I took 600mg of pregabalin before

a) get trimax
b) take more preg
c) Nardil is better

???

thanks, maybe I should stop taking my ssri it killed my sex drive completely since I upped the dose.
SSRIs are poison compared to MAOIs bro, get off them asap.

The MAOIs especially Nardil it's literally life changing for the better, you can read about it on the thread that I linked in OP

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
SSRIs are poison compared to MAOIs bro, get off them asap.

The MAOIs especially Nardil it's literally life changing for the better, you can read about it on the thread that I linked in OP
Thanks I was already thinking of changing from this poison. Will for sure try maoi

Following up from this thread

@Prince88 @Cope @Alexanderr

Do you guys have any reliable sources for Lyrica and Nardil? Especially Nardil since it's the hardest to get. I've searched a lot of forums and subreddits but i couldn't find any and it pisses me off so badly, it would benefit me greatly and other users would find it easier to ascend too since neurotransmitters are the the most important thing.

It's the last infinity stone to my ascension, would ascend my career and social life to the moon since my social skills are on point, the only thing that I lack is that 'flair' of low inhibition, that so-called aura, I can only achieve it while I'm drunk.

Thanks in advance.
Nardil is hard enough for me to get even with a script, doubt you would be able to get it anywhere without one.

@Prince88 has a source for Parnate/Tranylcypromine you could send him a pm and see if you can get ahold of that.

Heres a source for lyrica:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
I got rejected on a date where I took 600mg of pregabalin before

a) get trimax
b) take more preg
c) Nardil is better

???
600mg lol you were zooted

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Thank you so much.

I live in a corrupted shithole from EE, do you think I have any chance to bribe a psychiatrist? Does Nardil even exist in Europe? From what I've heard it's US only :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Are there any side effects to using MAOIs such as Nardil?

Thank you so much.

I live in a corrupted shithole from EE, do you think I have any chance to bribe a psychiatrist? Does Nardil even exist in Europe? From what I've heard it's US only :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yeah you can get it in alot of countries, I know its accessible in the UK privately as I am prescribed it.

I'm not too sure about where you live but you could check this list, https://reddit.com/r/MAOIs/wiki/index/doctors and see if theres a psych that prescribes them in your country or see if they are willing to write you a script which you would then be able to use in your country (Some countries allow the use of other countries private perscriptions, for example canada allows uk prescriptions.) and then contact them and over exagurate your symptoms and what medication you have previously been on.

Are there any side effects to using MAOIs such as Nardil?
Of course but they are negligible. The pros outweighs them.

Read the thread that i linked in the OP, @Cope explains them better than me.

Yeah you can get it in alot of countries, I know its accessible in the UK privately as I am prescribed it.

I'm not too sure about where you live but you could check this list, https://reddit.com/r/MAOIs/wiki/index/doctors and see if theres a psych that prescribes them in your country or see if they are willing to write you a script which you would then be able to use in your country (Some countries allow the use of other countries private perscriptions, for example canada allows uk prescriptions.) and then contact them and over exagurate your symptoms and what medication you have previously been on.
My country is not on that list

Over

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

• So Sad
I read about this a little, a lot of people on reddit had sides/dependence/bad experience with maois. also pretty expensive even a mild dose. 4 pills a day that's hard to get is a bitch to get addicted to

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Nims
600mg lol you were zooted

I made out with her and then she left and unmatched me.

I don’t think 600 is a lot at 90kg? I was able to drive on 300 no problems.

I read about this a little, a lot of people on reddit had sides/dependence/bad experience with maois. also pretty expensive even a mild dose. 4 pills a day that's hard to get is a bitch to get addicted to
I take 75mg a day myself (5 piils/£3.6k a year), yeah theres shit tons of side effects its probably not worth going on them unless you actually need them, but I guess they affect everyone differently and some people dont get any sides, and I've heard the side effects eventually go away after being on them for a long time (hopefully mine go away :fuk:).

I stopped taking them a month ago as I ran out and had so many withdrawls I had to call in sick to work for the whole time I was off them as it was awful (Brain zaps, headaches, vertigo, nightmares, fever, started hearing shit, extremely light headed.) but thankfully Im back on them now and the withdrawals have gone away.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
My country is not on that list

Over

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp
Tbh its probably a better idea to try get on parnate as its got alot less sides than nardil, and most people say its just as good as nardil. I expect princes source sends it to anywhere in europe.

Last edited:
  • +1
took max dose Nardil for years, 90mg/day I believe. did nothing. i mean, didn't do nothing. it's an awesome antidepressant before it poops out. but it didn't rewire me into a different person

• +1
took max dose Nardil for years, 90mg/day I believe. did nothing. i mean, didn't do nothing. it's an awesome antidepressant before it poops out. but it didn't rewire me into a different person
So after you stopped, you got back to the same person u used to be? All these substances are just a quick fix for a short period of time?

Did you ever get severe conception? If so did it go away (how long) or did you find a way to resolve it?

So after you stopped, you got back to the same person u used to be? All these substances are just a quick fix for a short period of time?
Yes. I mean, I was dealing with a lot of shit. Maybe if I had done some sort of exposure therapy or CBT concomitantly then it would have rewired my brain. But for me it alleviated my depression for a while and then it stopped working.

Also, Nardil is bad for your liver and can cause liver cancer, even though it's pretty rare. I'd try Parnate over Nardil.

Last edited:
They will only work while you are taking them, for some people they work very well, however for others they dont really help. Usually if they help they will help for the entire time you are on them.

Did you ever get severe conception? If so did it go away (how long) or did you find a way to resolve it?
conception?

• JFL
Yes. I mean, I was dealing with a lot of shit. Maybe if I had done some sort of exposure therapy or CBT concomitantly then it would have rewired my brain. But for me it alleviated my depression for a while and then it stopped working.

Also, Nardil is bad for your liver and can cause liver cancer, even though it's pretty rare. I'd try Parnate over Nardil.
My Therapist told me the same that exposure therapy works better but takes longer and it's permanent and drugs are just a quick fix.

Seems like there are no shortcuts and it's going the hard way.
Weep Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

• So Sad
autocorrect soz.

I meant to write constipation.
No, I didn't. Actually, it would make me shit and shit until my bowels were completely empty. Like if I went to take a shit, my bowels would just be like "better just get rid of everything" and I'd be on the toilet for like an hour, which eventually lead to me having severe internal hemorrhoids, which I had to be operated on twice to remove. It's supposed to be one of the most painful surgeries, worse than childbirth. I'll let you imagine why. But, if I hadn't gone through that, I probably wouldn't have had the balls to get a bimax, so it's all connected like that Taoist story about the farmer, except with hemorrhoids instead of horses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Nims
I live in Europe and literally sell Lyrica. PM me.

MAOIs are actually not as effective as people think. In head to head trials they dont beat other types of antidepressants. It's just that some people respond to MAOIs rather than other antidepressants, whilst others experience the reverse. Also they have the most severe withdrawal syndrome of any antidepressant. They are no joke, the withdrawal syndrome can last years in some people. Also its easy to accidentally trigger serotonin syndrome or a hypertensive crisis from it. Plus you cant combine hardly anything with it.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I live in Europe and literally sell Lyrica. PM me.

MAOIs are actually not as effective as people think. In head to head trials they dont beat other types of antidepressants. It's just that some people respond to MAOIs rather than other antidepressants, whilst others experience the reverse. Also they have the most severe withdrawal syndrome of any antidepressant. They are no joke, the withdrawal syndrome can last years in some people. Also its easy to accidentally trigger serotonin syndrome or a hypertensive crisis from it. Plus you cant combine hardly anything with it.
After reading all the replies from this thread and doing more research i've changed my mind, will just do it the long and hard way to remove my inhibition irl.

Best to just opt for parnate, seems just as good, with fewer side effects generally. Nardil is nearly impossible to get without a prescription.

After reading all the replies from this thread and doing more research i've changed my mind, will just do it the long and hard way to remove my inhibition irl.
Should try vorinostat, won't make you 'low-inhib' but will get rid of irrational fears and such. So works really well for social anxiety. Should read posts I've made on it. It's permanent too.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 42701
Should try vorinostat, won't make you 'low-inhib' but will get rid of irrational fears and such. So works really well for social anxiety. Should read posts I've made on it. It's permanent too.
Link to those posts?

How did your life change since taking vorinostat? and what specifically changed if you don't mind me asking. any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Buy pregabalin off the pharmacy

Do you have any sources for vorinostat? Would highly appreciate it
Izan82, on a forum called longecity. He was selling it one last time in August, no idea if he still has it though because I keep having to refer people to him and he tends to sell out rather quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 42701
Izan82, on a forum called longecity. He was selling it one last time in August, no idea if he still has it though because I keep having to refer people to him and he tends to sell out rather quickly.
Thanks, even if I won't be able to get it from your source, now at least I know a good drug that would change my brain chemistry once and for all permanently for the better.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Alexanderr
He stopped over can't find shit else

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
same i thought i could find another source

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

pls pm me if you find one, i'll try to do the same
I saw nothing on longecity, then found a reddit thread linking a discord server that's a group buy, but i don't trust it because it's reddit advertising to a discord server. Im pretty sure you can't even join the buy now since its too late but maybe they do it again if you want to try. They seem to be buying it through alibaba

I saw nothing on longecity, then found a reddit thread linking a discord server that's a group buy, but i don't trust it because it's reddit advertising to a discord server. Im pretty sure you can't even join the buy now since its too late but maybe they do it again if you want to try. They seem to be buying it through alibaba

yup found it as well some days ago and thought it was bullshit cuz it's reddit, u can't trust those fuckers :lul: