March's Top 3 stupidest posters from incels.is/looksmax.me

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
  • MyLifeIsTrash
  • UninspiredGuy1
  • SuperSayanCel
(all mine from incels.is)
Got a few more candidates but that's probably my top 3.
How about you guys?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle, ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Now do the same for this site

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, FatmanO, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
@Hunter
@StormlitAqua
@Facial AESTHETICS
Sorry I am not 6', facially attractive, or black and am trying to improve myself here but am aware that every other method of self improvement I've tried has led me to nothing but deeper into the incel hole. You can be doubtful or critical or pessimistic about something yet still partake in it.

I'm sorry I'm not a chad and I'm sorry I can't get women to like me. I'm sorry I'm approaching 24 and virgin. I'm sorry I can;t fit in the clique here because it's mostly above average teenagers who appreciate pos-ironic humor. If all this annoys you then there's nothing I could do.

That all said, my blackpill IQ is respectable. I ain't dumb when it comes to this stuff. He said most stupid not most annoying.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Sorry I am not 6', facially attractive, or black and am trying to improve myself here but am aware that every other method of self improvement I've tried has led me to nothing but deeper into the incel hole. You can be doubtful or critical or pessimistic about something yet still partake in it.

I'm sorry I'm not a chad and I'm sorry I can't get women to like me. I'm sorry I'm approaching 24 and virgin. If that annoys you then there's nothing I could do.

That all said, my blackpill IQ is respectable. I ain't dumb when it comes to this stuff.

YOUR A FUCKING RETARDCEL WHO THINKS WHITE WOMEN ONLY LIKE BBC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, RichardSpencel, The Dude Abides and 8 others
YOUR A FUCKING RETARDCEL WHO THINKS WHITE WOMEN ONLY LIKE BBC
I can tell you don't live in America, especially not in the Midwest, where BBC has run rampant and white women are getting pounded by entire basketball teams, zoos, and african nations. They will do anything but have white children with white men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134
23 yr old virgin male ^

Checks out
I'd bet basement dweller should be added to that list too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and Deleted member 470
MyLifeisTrash too blackpilled for this world

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
MyLifeisTrash too blackpilled for this world
Hahaha he's a complete fucking retard

And if you disagree with that sorry you're a retard too

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
Insomniac from incels.is is by far the worst.

We have the same username and avatar. Who does that poser think he is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, RichardSpencel and mojopin
23 yr old virgin male ^

Checks out
I'd bet basement dweller should be added to that list too
Full time STEM job actually, typing from work avoiding a deadline tbh. Looks determine your value, not your actions. Take the redpill back to reddit.

I can tell you don't live in America, especially not in the Midwest, where BBC has run rampant and white women are getting pounded by entire basketball teams, zoos, and african nations. They will do anything but have white children with white men.
Why don't you move then if it's so terrible where you live?

@StormlitAqua lives near me. he's not joking. location, location, location. JBB applies in some areas and JBW in others. its a matter of where you live. this place is infested with blacks, ergo, women are idiots and burn coal all the time. I had two exes that did that exact shit and I committed DV against them. luckily I didn't get arrested.

like I said, if you're white, you're fucked in NE Ohio.
and actually for me, at least, I'm too poor to move. Ohio, is like, the cheapest state to live in.

muh basement dwellers

go back to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and androidcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 3 others
@StormlitAqua lives near me. he's not joking. location, location, location. JBB applies in some areas and JBW in others. its a matter of where you live. this place is infested with blacks, ergo, women are idiots and burn coal all the time. I had two exes that did that exact shit and I committed DV against them. luckily I didn't get arrested.

like I said, if you're white, you're fucked in NE Ohio.
Well at least you give an explanation of some sort. In those places all ethnics do well though not just blacks so I again I don't know why stupid posts. Unless you have true terrible misfortune to live in a god forsaken place with blacks but no other ethnics.

@Mujahid @Nibba @future chadlite cels gtfih

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Stupidest
  1. @ZyzzBrah
  2. @Hunter
  3. @Facial AESTHETICS

Smartest
  1. @Extra Chromosome
  2. @Nibba
  3. @Wincel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
im most low iq poster here

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
lol you hate zyzzbrah lol
I don't hate him, he's just stupid. Another dumbass kid that doesn't know what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
@Mujahid @Nibba @future chadlite cels gtfih
Top 3 dumbest in humanity:
@future chadlite
@future chadlite
@future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Nibba
I’m the lowest iq poster here tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
waits to get tagged lol

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Ritalincel
DarknLost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and androidcel
Well at least you give an explanation of some sort. In those places all ethnics do well though not just blacks so I again I don't know why stupid posts. Unless you have true terrible misfortune to live in a god forsaken place with blacks but no other ethnics.

its mostly blacks here, white flight is happening every day. we have a small contingent of Koreans in the north side but that's rich people's (lotta hipster scum too) territory. high rent prices too.
Gross. Needs nuking tbh

yeah there's some job opportunities here but if you're white and you wanna get laid that's a huge issue, nevermind the broads who "go black" and try to come back. why we don't have Fascists here already is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
1.) @blackoutwhitein (is he even still around?)
2.) @IceCutter
3.) @Facial AESTHETICS

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
but that's Youngstown/Akron. I'm pretty sure its the same for @StormlitAqua near Cleveland. I've been there, place is an urbanite hellhole.

but that's Youngstown/Akron. I'm pretty sure its the same for @StormlitAqua near Cleveland. I've been there, place is an urbanite hellhole.

I live somewhere in the Greater Cleveland Area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Cleveland People forget how big cleveland is, both in population and in size.

Cleveland proper is a pure shithole full or blacks and leftists. It's a horrible place for white tradcons like myself.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
I'm close to you socially but economically probably different since I'm poor. so like near Toledo, or closer to Ashtabula?
you mog me in height thought

Last edited:
I'm close to you socially but economically probably different since I'm poor. so like near Toledo, or closer to Ashtabula?
you mog me in height thought
I lived in Toledo for a while and I have never lived in Ashtabula. I will narrow down where I currently live (near where I grew up) to the following counties: Cuyahoga, Lake, Summit, Lorain, Geauga, Medina, or Portage.

I lived in Toledo for a while and I have never lived in Ashtabula. I will narrow down where I currently live (near where I grew up) to the following counties: Cuyahoga, Lake, Summit, Lorain, Geauga, Medina, or Portage.

Cuyahoga? my aunt and my nieces used to live there. very rich neighborhood. my cousin Cara lives in Streesboro currently.
Trumbull county though, corrupt fucking county, dirty cops, gang warfare, the Klan, prostitutes.

Cuyahoga? my aunt and my nieces used to live there. very rich neighborhood. my cousin Cara lives in Streesboro currently.
Trumbull county though, corrupt fucking county, dirty cops, gang warfare, the Klan, prostitutes.
I have family in Streetsboro. Small world I guess.

JBB theorists related, who'd have thunk it

@Facial AESTHETICS

Aspie postings are not rly liked here so I guess I am top3 at least :y'all: