Margot Robbie in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
No zero choice failed thread

Just a demonically possessed trans man

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 7926
I'm making the executive decision and telling you that most people here prefer younger-looking women.
ok, brb making 2 fog battles, 1 of Candice with your candids and mine when she is older, and the same thread with Robbie.

I 'm going to make one with Swanepoel and it's going to be beyond over for her younger/immature/cutecel JB self

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
View attachment 2357816

I 'm going to make one with Swanepoel and it's going to be beyond over for her younger/immature/cutecel JB self
Firstly, that's still a low sample size. Secondly, despite ordering the pictures correctly, you influenced the poll by considering one of the options as her "prime," rather than simply categorizing the groups by date ranges. Thirdly, you did not use any minimal makeup examples (although I didn't either in this post, other than the beach pictures).

This was her in 2014-2015 while she was still excessively fat (as evidenced by her arms):

The implication that she would look better 5-9 years later (without makeup) is ridiculous.
EbMLi2y

Also, this post was poorly done as there are multiple low-makeup examples from her early 20s that could have been included. May I edit the OP? @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Preston

Also, this post was poorly done as there are multiple low-makeup examples from her early 20s that could have been included. May I edit the OP? @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Preston
Also, @TRUE_CEL, despite him not voting.

Firstly, that's still a low sample size. Secondly, despite ordering the pictures correctly, you influenced the poll by considering one of the options as her "prime," rather than simply categorizing the groups by date ranges. Thirdly, you did not use any minimal makeup examples (although I didn't either in this post, other than the beach pictures).

This was her in 2014-2015 while she was still excessively fat (as evidenced by her arms):

The implication that she would look better 5-9 years later (without makeup) is ridiculous.
View attachment 2357864

i knew that you would come with 2 copes with muh sample size, what can i do if i have 400 views at the thread (yeah with greycels, but still) and 27 votes, some people literally WRITE COMMENTS DON'T VOTE.

and also that stupid cope with "Prime", yeah if i would call it "Roastie" version everyone would vote for "Young" sure. (no)

I will still make one with Candice despite your copes. I will even find more or less normal pics like with Robbie, because Swanepoel has some crazy candids and it wouldn't even be a competion with those pics

i knew that you would come with 2 copes with muh sample size, what can i do if i have 400 views at the thread (yeah with greycels, but still) and 27 votes, some people literally WRITE COMMENTS DON'T VOTE.
Keep bumping, obviously.

and also that stupid cope with "Prime", yeah if i would call it "Roastie" version everyone would vote for "Young" sure. (no)
Strawman

because Swanepoel has some crazy candids and it wouldn't even be a competion with those pics
I'm already predicting you comparing dark haired pictures of her to bleached blonde pictures and ending up with a
3544712 3510774 98662C60 2D75 4515 B5F6 BC5C1AAD5322

moment.

Keep bumping, obviously.
It's been 24 hours already

it doesn't matter how you call it at all. it won't affect the result when people rate by pics that they see, Young is still positive connotation, and i had a few guys who wrote that muh young = better

I'm already predicting you comparing dark haired pictures of her to bleached blonde pictures and ending up with a
View attachment 2357895
moment.

yeah, that thread makes no sense tbh, the result is obvious, i will make blackpill shitpost trolling thread instead

it doesn't matter how you call it at all. it won't affect the result when people rate by pics that they see, Young is still positive connotation, and i had a few guys who wrote that muh young = better

"Group A"
Gettyimages 93023303 2048x2048

"Group B"
3566261 ebMLi2y

yeah, that thread makes no sense tbh, the result is obvious, i will make blackpill shitpost trolling thread instead
wat

View attachment 2357864

- If robbie was leaner in her youth, she would've looked better. (Water)
- Ofc in the last couple of years she had to compensate with makeup way more. But the increase in bone definition buffers it a bit. That's why I voted for older robbie in the poll

THIS is her prime:

Attachments

• goated.gif
    goated.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • goated.gif
    goated.gif
  • prime.gif
    prime.gif
- Ofc in the last couple of years she had to compensate with makeup way more. But the increase in bone definition buffers it a bit. That's why I voted for older robbie in the poll

THIS is her prime:

View attachment 2358027
brutal triple attachpill, ignore it

I never argued against this.

THIS is her prime:

She was heavily frauded throughout that entire movie and was excessively fat after that, as per the links I posted today.

I never argued against this.

She was heavily frauded throughout that entire movie and was excessively fat after that, as per the links I posted today.
define heavily frauded

Thanks to whoever let me edit the OP. @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Preston @TRUE_CEL

She is really not THAT special, I see many girls like her with better bodies in a day. I would say she is top 5% thats it. Her body is top 50%
Palates me
Professional photographers in red carper lighting arent candids you fucking morons
Body ruins her appeal. It's bang average.
8.5 because her face is insane.
she made surgery bruh normal woman here how she looks like 6 psl over time ?
looks ugly as fuck lol
No one is using yo shitty arbitrary rating system nigga
No thanks for the tag
Only thing about her is that wide jaw most of us lacks
Mirin her side profile
No zero choice failed thread
Just a demonically possessed trans man
Place your vote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
her face looks amazing imo best looking girl in the world if it wasn’t for her body