Marriage for US citizenship

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
Is it worth it? lets say I meet some normie bitch online, after 3 years we get married and after another 3 years at 23 I receive my citizenship and brutally divorce her, imo having 2 citizenships is really good for escaping legal issues and us citizenship is most benefitial one in the world obviously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6723
Where are you from?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6723 and 13 others
nice help

• +1
bump

• +1
jfl american foids wont go for polish subhumans unless ur chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Mr.cope, Deleted member 7753 and 8 others
marriage is fucked in the us good luck buddy, maybe you could get on 90 day fiance and marry a giga subhuman or an old hag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7776, Marsiere214 and 3 others
marriage is fucked in the us good luck buddy, maybe you could get on 90 day fiance and marry a giga subhuman or an old hag
well thats what I meant

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7125
No reason to do that when you could come to america already. America lets you stay on an impermanent visa and then after like 5 years they let you apply for citizenship. You already know english so you would have no trouble at all.

but I got big dick
no big dick for polish face
Poland

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
No reason to do that when you could come to america already. America lets you stay on an impermanent visa and then after like 5 years they let you apply for citizenship. You already know english so you would have no trouble at all.
idk if youre american, but it doesnt work like that, only for first world countries like England, France.... I can't live there without job visa

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7173 and 4 others
idk I dont look bad tbh
you need a 6 PSL face and to be 6' at least for ameri women though
as an immigrant you're low status and have no money but dont have all the social benefits that brown people get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
you need a 6 PSL face and to be 6' at least for ameri women though
as an immigrant you're low status and have no money but dont have all the social benefits that brown people get
ah Idk Im 6'1 barefoot and mog pietrosiek

• +1
Is it worth it? lets say I meet some normie bitch online, after 3 years we get married and after another 3 years at 23 I receive my citizenship and brutally divorce her, imo having 2 citizenships is really good for escaping legal issues and us citizenship is most benefitial one in the world obviously
Don't know about normie, but there are definitely some female subhumans who will take you. Gonna have to put up with 3-4 years of shit and make the marriage seem legit (otherwise they won't let you get your green card or citizenship.) You could cheat on the side, although it is risky and you might get caught (I am not a fan of cheating though.)

If even curries can do it, you can too:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and to_stop_da_cope
Do it tbh if you’re Chad or Chadlite. Most American males are subhuman if I take Americans word for it. I also hear American women love exotic foreigners. I talked to some American girls before and speaking a foreign language is insane halo as they rarely get a taste of the world outside the United States borders

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and to_stop_da_cope
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Do it tbh if you’re Chad or Chadlite. Most American males are subhuman if I take Americans word for it. I also hear American women love exotic foreigners. I talked to some American girls before and speaking a foreign language is insane halo as they rarely get a taste of the world outside the United States borders
I speak fluently english, italian, spanish, russian, german and can communicate in most slavic languages, rn learning japanese and dutch

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
My brother meet a american girl online and she is in Brazil right now :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Why in the fuck would you want to come here?

Take all the bad you've heard about the US, multiply it by 5. Especially right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, SpiritAnimal and JustBeCurry
Why in the fuck would you want to come here?

Take all the bad you've heard about the US, multiply it by 5. Especially right now.
Idk if I stayed there, but I want second citizenship

• +1
Youre better off going to canada where its less crazy and the women dont look as bad and smell as bad as some miami landwhale.

• +1
Youre better off going to canada where its less crazy and the women dont look as bad and smell as bad as some miami landwhale.
ye I heard Canada is chill af, was thinking about it2 ngl

• +1
you're canadian?

• +1
Have a daughter and then Fritzlmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
you know by any chance if health care is as fucked as in US?
Its pretty fucked and expensive, from what I've heard canada has better and free health care, also the U.S is looking pretty chaotic at the moment, possibly on the brink of a civil war.

• +1
Its pretty fucked and expensive, from what I've heard canada has better and free health care, also the U.S is looking pretty chaotic at the moment, possibly on the brink of a civil war.
Lifuel then, I'm Raptors fanboy anyway

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and SpiritAnimal
you know by any chance if health care is as fucked as in US?
Canada has Universal healthcare, and they actually give a fuck about their citizens. I haven't had healthcare in probably 2-3 years.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, SpiritAnimal and to_stop_da_cope
Canada has Universal healthcare, and they actually give a fuck about their citizens. I haven't had healthcare in probably 2-3 years.
ye it sucks, we got pretty much free healthcare in eu, my aunt emigrated to US, cause she's a doctor and I heard she pays around 1 milion $ yearly for health insurance only, but because of your system she's a millionaire anyway

• +1
aint nobody wanna go to cuck nada

America is a way more violent country and some parts are third world like detroit, baltimore and chicago.
wowww, 3 places are so violent.boo hoo, dont care.U couldn't pay me to go to cuck nada.US is always way better and it's much safer.U act like he's going to chicago or baltimore or detroit.

wowww, 3 places are so violent.boo hoo, dont care.U couldn't pay me to go to cuck nada.US is always way better and it's much safer.U act like he's going to chicago or baltimore or detroit.
With Canadian citizenship I could go to US anytime anyway, now I'd have to be there illegally

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6512
Im American, its pretty much a known fact canada is a better America.

Only if you're poor. If you work in a skilled profession, it's better to be in the States (better income and lower real estate costs). For example, there are more Canadians that move to the States than vice versa on a per capita basis.

It's also a known fact that even states like Texas are better than all parts of canada (economy, cost of living, weather, food, etc)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and to_stop_da_cope
America is a way more violent country and some parts are third world like detroit, baltimore and chicago.

US homicide rate is 4.8 per 100000 and Canadian rate is 1.6, and most of the extra 3.2 is in ghetto black areas (way less blacks in canada). If you look at homicide rates of whites in both, they are almost the same.