Marriage for US citizenship

US homicide rate is 4.8 per 100000 and Canadian rate is 1.6, and most of the extra 3.2 is in ghetto black areas (way less blacks in canada). If you look at homicide rates of whites in both, they are almost the same.
I checked and both are really hard to emigrate from where I live, I think I'll just go to college here, cause it's free and I won't have lifetime debt and then decide

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and SpiritAnimal
as an American, yeah.

As North Americans, even states like Texas are better than canada (higher wages, lower real estate costs, better weather, food, etc)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and to_stop_da_cope
As North Americans, even states like Texas are better than canada (higher wages, lower real estate costs, better weather, food, etc)
People in Texas make way more, pay literally nothing for housing, lower regulation and somehow americanfags give
more excuses to why their country sucks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and to_stop_da_cope
wowww, 3 places are so violent.boo hoo, dont care.U couldn't pay me to go to cuck nada.US is always way better and it's much safer.U act like he's going to chicago or baltimore or detroit.
Nope theres more violent places than just that, even in my state theres places where you cant wear certain color shoes without risking getting shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
People in Texas make way more, pay literally nothing for housing, lower regulation and somehow americanfags give
Everything outside of texas sucks.

Cope, the weather in texas is ass they get hurricanes that flood cities, tornados and its hot and humid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Only if you're poor. If you work in a skilled profession, it's better to be in the States (better income and lower real estate costs). For example, there are more Canadians that move to the States than vice versa on a per capita basis.

It's also a known fact that even states like Texas are better than all parts of canada (economy, cost of living, weather, food, etc)
Most americans are poor, more than half risk going homeless if they miss a single paycheck, also good luck passing school if youre poor since schools are underfunded in poor neigborhoods, theres a reason why those born into poverty here end up staying in it and theres a reason why america is the least educated developed country thats falling behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and to_stop_da_cope
Most americans are poor, more than half risk going homeless if they miss a single paycheck, also good luck passing school if youre poor since schools are underfunded in poor neigborhoods, theres a reason why those born into poverty here end up staying in it and theres a reason why america is the least educated developed country thats falling behind.
ye education is indeed shit I checked highschool graduation exams and I had this shit in my school at like 12 yo for real, pretty pathetic

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and SpiritAnimal

It still does better educationally than the average OECD nation: https://www.unz.com/isteve/the-new-2018-pisa-school-test-scores-usa-usa/

After adjusting for demographics, it does better than most nations. For example, Asians in US are smarter than the people in all other western nations, and even white kids in the States did better than whites in most other nations, which is strange

It still does better educationally than the average OECD nation: https://www.unz.com/isteve/the-new-2018-pisa-school-test-scores-usa-usa/

After adjusting for demographics, it does better than most nations. For example, Asians in US are smarter than the people in all other western nations, and even white kids in the States did better than whites in most other nations, which is strange
The asians that come here are rich thats why, if you have money thats the only way you can succeed, maybe a few whites did better but america is still way less educated than other white countries.

The asians that come here are rich thats why, if you have money thats the only way you can succeed, maybe a few whites did better but america is still way less educated than other white countries.

Some Asians came as poor refugees. Also, the results show that the scores for white Americans were higher than the scores for whites in most other nations, so the whites in those countries are less educated, which is sad

Some Asians came as poor refugees. Also, the results show that the scores for white Americans were higher than the scores for whites in most other nations, so the whites in those countries are less educated, which is sad
Nearly every asian that comes isnt a refugee most come from china, japan and vietnam and theyre always rich, the real asian refugees always end up poor like everyone else, also america ranks 16th in the world in graduation rates.

Nearly every asian that comes isnt a refugee most come from china, japan and vietnam and theyre always rich, the real asian refugees always end up poor like everyone else, also america ranks 16th in the world in graduation rates.

That's due to demographics as well (more Africans and Latinos in US). Just look at the rates for whites and it would rank higher than that

That's due to demographics as well (more Africans and Latinos in US). Just look at the rates for whites and it would rank higher than that
Thats still bringing the country down since poverty creates poverty especially when theres nothing being changed and whites are still poor.

America sucks because globohomo jewish empire + black supremacist firestarting retards trying to kill your grandma.

Fucking think before you say retarded shit like this

wowww, 3 places are so violent.boo hoo, dont care.U couldn't pay me to go to cuck nada.US is always way better and it's much safer.U act like he's going to chicago or baltimore or detroit.
3 places?! You're out of your fucking mind. At any moment a KANG can be killed by a cop and your neighborhood is at risk of being set on fire.
I was born into a city that was roughly 90% White that is now only 40% White, and our population is around 120,000 so that's significant. Get fucking real dude, not everyone has the luxury of living wherever the fuck you are. Probably like Idaho or North Dakota or some other virtually White ethnostate

3 places?! You're out of your fucking mind. At any moment a KANG can be killed by a cop and your neighborhood is at risk of being set on fire.
I was born into a city that was roughly 90% White that is now only 40% White, and our population is around 120,000 so that's significant. Get fucking real dude, not everyone has the luxury of living wherever the fuck you are. Probably like Idaho or North Dakota or some other virtually White ethnostate
being dramatic for no reason, the US isn't that crazy.

Im American, its pretty much a known fact canada is a better America.
Keep coping canada is garbage version of US with your soyboy president vs our based one, canada is so irrelevant to the world whereas US isn't. US passport is worth way more than canada

It's only worth doing this if you come from a third world country because there is nothing they can take from you through divorce if you're poor.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
Keep coping canada is garbage version of US with your soyboy president vs our based one, canada is so irrelevant to the world whereas US isn't. US passport is worth way more than canada
true that, but you sure Kamal Harris is based?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6723
Keep Coping americancel.

It's only worth doing this if you come from a third world country because there is nothing they can take from you through divorce if you're poor.
I am

• +1
  • +1
Then, if you can go to the USA and trick a girl into marrying you you can get a green card easily. To increase the odds, aim for ugly fat old women that nobody wants, as long as you don't look like Frankenstein's monster it can work to do this.

Then, if you can go to the USA and trick a girl into marrying you you can get a green card easily. To increase the odds, aim for ugly fat old women that nobody wants, as long as you don't look like Frankenstein's monster it can work to do this.
I'm 6'1 barefoot, white and mog Pietrosiek

• +1
I'm 6'1 barefoot, white and mog Pietrosiek
Then you just need the money to fly to the USA, maybe try that sugar baby website, you can aim for rich ugly old ladies and cash in huge amounts of money from that divorce a few months later.

• +1
Then you just need the money to fly to the USA, maybe try that sugar baby website, you can aim for rich ugly old ladies and cash in huge amounts of money from that divorce a few months later.
You know what's this website url? we don't have such shit here

• +1
Poland isnt as diverse as america
You wouldn’t stand a chance there unless you are a terrachad

Lol i live in the US, America is way worse than canada theres a reason why America is falling behind and the middle class is dying.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
idk if youre american, but it doesnt work like that, only for first world countries like England, France.... I can't live there without job visa
There's no exception for England or France retard. Legit 0 IQ moment. The only advantaged nationalities are Australians and Canadians, who can only get a work visa which can be renewed indefinitely i.e. no citizenship for you since you need a green card to apply for citizenship.

• Hmm...
Hey, US is a shithole just like all of the west, but US > Canada
Yes you guys have New York, Las Vegas, Miami and the whole state of California and Colorado which are all great places, but you have higher gun violence, more corrupt cops, and overall the crime rate is much higher.

Canada is one of the safest first world countries while the USA is one of the most dangerous first world countries.

So Canada is still better.

Canada has Universal healthcare, and they actually give a fuck about their citizens. I haven't had healthcare in probably 2-3 years.
Canadian healthcare is neither universal nor free. Also it's shit in quality when compared to US healthcare. The amount you end up paying in taxes is far more than paying up front 80-100 US$ per month. You dudes have no idea what you're talking about sometimes.

Yes you guys have New York, Las Vegas, Miami and the whole state of California and Colorado which are all great places, but you have higher gun violence, more corrupt cops, and overall the crime rate is much higher.

Canada is one of the safest first world countries while the USA is one of the most dangerous first world countries.

Aside from florida those are all libtard places, so ill have to disagree. Ofc anywhere with niggers and democrat-run is going to be high crime rate. Canada is mostly a libtard country, so it is worse. Absolute subhuman soyboy president trudeu

Lol i live in the US, America is way worse than canada theres a reason why America is falling behind and the middle class is dying.
US sucks but canada is just as bad

• Hmm...

Most crime is in ghetto black areas, which are easy to avoid.

Like in some cases, canada is worse and more dangerous: https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/09/...-more-anti-asian-attacks-per-capita-than-usa/

Last edited:
Canadian healthcare is neither universal nor free. Also it's shit in quality when compared to US healthcare. The amount you end up paying in taxes is far more than paying up front 80-100 US$ per month. You dudes have no idea what you're talking about sometimes.
The math's been done, you pay far less in my tax bracket in Canada than I have to pay for health insurance here ($150 a month)

im not american. i think their culture and political systems are a disaster and i wish the world was still run by european Christian monarchies (even though imperialism and most of colonisation were bad things), but the security and prosperity of every western country since the second war has been dependent on american innovation, industry and military might. none of the nice stuff we have would be possible without america, or at least we would have to do it ourselves, which we dont currently do, so yeah america is responsible for security and prosperity in the contemporary west and beyond, so yeah its the greatest nation at this present moment

The math's been done, you pay far less in my tax bracket in Canada than I have to pay for health insurance here ($150 a month)
I know that's straight up bullshit since my insurance alone in a non-western country takes up more than 1/6 of the 650 eur minimum salary. I imagine this figure being twice or even thrice that in so called developed nation.

jfl american foids wont go for polish subhumans unless ur chad
nah murican women are used to ugly ass inbred guys a pole should be able to slay

gave u 20 reacts since u had tons of posts with no reacts lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it