Marrying a blind girl is the solution to being an incel

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
if you think abt aslong as you arent fat to the point where she can feel it, you should be good she will never know your some subhumam faggot just larp as chad and be happy . You dont need to worry abt her leaving you for some chad or other things , in my opinion blindmaxxing might be the solution to inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada, Gonthar, gigell and 6 others
if you think abt aslong as you arent fat to the point where she can feel it, you should be good she will never know your some subhumam faggot just larp as chad and be happy . You dont need to worry abt her leaving you for some chad or other things , in my opinion blindmaxxing might be the solution to inceldom
Bump

Bump

Bump

Good idea,
But it´s very rare to come across a blind Stacy / StacyLite.
Heck, even a blind girl in general.
What are the odds? like 1 in 5000

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
She will smell your shit breathe

subhumans and chads have a different aura. Nearly all people can tell the difference through the five senses. Even blind chicks detest incels.

• JFL
Reactions: selfharm and Imretarded?
Good idea,
But it´s very rare to come across a blind Stacy / StacyLite.
Heck, even a blind girl in general.
What are the odds? like 1 in 5000
Im pretty sure if you look long enough you will find one

Sorry to break it to you but...

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, T50 Demon, exo and 5 others
subhumans and chads have a different aura. Nearly all people can tell the difference through the five senses. Even blind chicks detest incels.
Yh but just larp as a aspie chad theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: selfharm and PMF1
She still has sense of touch one can tell a Recessed jaw apart from Non recessed one by simply Touching.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PMF1
Im pretty sure if you look long enough you will find one
Would be like a dream come true,lol.
A blind Stacy.....
You just tell her:

´So many women like me, but I ghosted all of them for you....
I feel a real spark between the both of us´.

So you indirectly say that you´re a good looking Chad:lul:

She still has sense of touch one can tell a Recessed jaw apart from Non recessed one by simply Touching.
You can fraud jaw with fillers tho

Would be like a dream come true,lol.
A blind Stacy.....
You just tell her:

´So many women like me, but I ghosted all of them for you....
I feel a real spark between the both of us´.

So you indirectly say that you´re a good looking Chad:lul:
Just larp as chad theory

I remeber that episode of Misfits where the black dude was trying to get on this blind girl then she felt his face and then realised he was black and rejected him and it caused a big row in the episode. It was hilarious ngl

The two got along great before she went “lemme touch your face” you should had see. How her face changed once she felt his nose cheekbones and lips lmfao”

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and KhatcodaiA3
Until she touches ur face and realizes ur giga recessed, or until u stand next to her and she realizes ur short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Imretarded? and KhatcodaiA3
I'm such an ugly nigger that even blind women can sense it. 😭

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Greypiller
This has already been disproved many times. She will ask her friends if you are handsome, and because she can't see shit about herself se will believe that she can do better

Also, you will get halo'd to oblivion. If you are attractive you will be seen as "someone not superficial, who cares about the inner state of being and blah blah" and a good person for taking care of her, but if you are ugly you must OBVIOUSLY be taking advantage of her. Same with autistgfmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: greycel and KpopmaxxingGuy
This has already been disproved many times. She will ask her friends if you are handsome, and because she can't see shit about herself se will believe that she can do better

Also, you will get halo'd to oblivion. If you are attractive you will be seen as "someone not superficial, who cares about the inner state of being and blah blah" and a good person for taking care of her, but if you are ugly you must OBVIOUSLY be taking advantage of her. Same with autistgfmaxxing
Find one with no friends theory

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and KhatcodaiA3
Did you know that even blind girls want attractive, tall men?

She will feel your face and determine you are subhuman just like the blind girl on 30 Rock did to Kenneth...

blind people can hear the shapes of objects, she'll quickly realize you're ugly.
IMG 6184
why do you think they make those clicking noises? They use echolocation to get spatial awareness.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Greypiller and greycel
blind people can hear the shapes of objects, she'll quickly realize you're ugly.
View attachment 3022861
why do you think they make those clicking noises? They use echolocation to get spatial awareness.
Its over💀, these foids have developed echo location to decide if your ugly or not

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Its over💀, these foids have developed echo location to decide if your ugly or not
blind and deaf women are incel's only choice.:feelshmm: new Ascension path

oh wait, they can use sense of touch to feel air vibrations to calibrate your bone structure😢

we just need a blind, deaf, no sense of touch gf who isn't even aware there is a world outside her own mind:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Greypiller
blind and deaf women are incel's only choice.:feelshmm: new Ascension path

oh wait, they can use sense of touch to feel air vibrations to calibrate your bone structure😢

we just need a blind, deaf, no sense of touch gf who isn't even aware there is a world outside her own mind:feelshmm:
Just marry a mentally retarded stacy who doesnt know what difference between chad and sub5is theory

• JFL
Just marry a mentally retarded stacy who doesnt know what difference between chad and sub5is theory
just kill stacy and embalm her corpse so it doesn't rot and keep her in your room theory

• +1
Reactions: Greypiller
just kill stacy and embalm her corpse so it doesn't rot and keep her in your room theory
Nigga dont post this here jew master is gonna snitch to the feds and is gonna rape you

• JFL
not when she feels the lack of muscle or a tiny dick

Expectation:

Reality:

Last edited:
  • JFL