martial arts thread

Earn__Greatness

Earn__Greatness

Solitary Man
I've done boxing boxing isn't great unless you're in a one-v-one situation or in the ring, what I want to do is Muay Thai it seems more practical and useful but the closest thing to a Muay Thai in my town is kickboxing. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and roar123
Just whip ur dick out and wave it around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, PubertyMaxxer, Nisse and 2 others
Different martial arts have different uses. What you want to learn it for?

try mma dude

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Different martial arts have different uses. What you want to learn it for?
Well I was on the track team and I did some boxing but I never did anything competitively ,wish I did but mainly for self-defense, BTW do you know the way to raise your reaction?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, roar123 and Lux
Just whip ur dick out and wave it around
Bring it on bitch
Lataus 1

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, homesick, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
try mma dude
I forgot the name of the martial art but it basically takes the best aspect from each martial arts known, I'm thinking about taking Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai and Aikido.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, roar123 and RoundHouse
opinion about krav maga?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Get cauliflower ear and broken nose and see how that goes with getting chicks lmao. While pretty boy chad can’t even kill a fly

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Well I was on the track team and I did some boxing but I never did anything competitively ,wish I did but mainly for self-defense
For self-defense learn some krav maga, learn to shoot a gun, & carry a weapon in sketchy areas.
BTW do you know the way to raise your reaction?
Reaction really doesn't matter dude this is an anonymous online forum.
give some to get some & comment funny shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and PubertyMaxxer
I forgot the name of the martial art but it basically takes the best aspect from each martial arts known, I'm thinking about taking Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai and Aikido.
Aikido is useless, do muay thai or kickboxing and wrestling or bjj . After a few years you can switch to mma

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lux
For self-defense learn some krav maga, learn to shoot a gun, & carry a weapon in sketchy areas.

Reaction really doesn't matter dude this is an anonymous online forum.
give some to get some & comment funny shit
I was thinking about Krav Maga but I didn't know the name of it, I wasn't talking about reaction as the forum but IRL .
Fit memes and greentexts 20200902 193336 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, roar123 and Lux
I was thinking about Krav Maga but I didn't know the name of it, I wasn't talking about reaction as the forum but IRL .View attachment 651559
Videogames & Adderall will make your reactions insane I'm dead serious. When I used to play tennis I could win a tournament just by warming up a lot & abusing the stuff.

Wouldn't be that useful for self-defense though.

Videogames & Adderall will make your reactions insane I'm dead serious. When I used to play tennis I could win a tournament just by warming up a lot & abusing the stuff.

Wouldn't be that useful for self-defense though.
Do they sell adderal on Alibaba, by the way you played tennis did you go to state or do you just do it for fun?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
if you think boxing is only good for 1v1 why mt is better for more people?
lol

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, PubertyMaxxer and Lux
boxing is going to be way more suitable for defending yourself from multiple attackers than something like jiu jitsu lol
but adding kicks to the game is always good
also wrestling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back