marvel fans are subhumans

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
especially male marvel fans, actual negative testosterone soyjacks irl, unbelievable how a male 14+ can sit all excited and giddy over cool superhero doing cool epic powers against the bad guy for the 100th time

females get a pass cause hot heros and villins etc its just lookstheory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Lmao, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Some cuck flying in the air with expected ending every fucking time. Dont people see how gay it is?

I used to go with my friends when they invited me to movies but I stopped. It is just too cringe. I prefer documentaries at least those are real not some gay bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20618, copemaxxeer and 2 others
Guess i'm a subhuman
Anyway Homelander and Soldier Boy wipe the entire Marvel universe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Lmao, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
Eternals is the worst movie ever made even Morbius and SS mog

Zack Snyder mogs but soycucks couldn't handle it so he couldn't do his thing. BvS is a masterpiece and mogs every marvel movie to death
marthapilled

Marvel is cringe and DC is too dark or boring. The new Batman was fucking boring, I go to the cinema to get entertained not to watch “Muh deep thinking required, muh comic accuracy”. Nolan trilogy was amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
especially male marvel fans, actual negative testosterone soyjacks irl, unbelievable how a male 14+ can sit all excited and giddy over cool superhero doing cool epic powers against the bad guy for the 100th time

females get a pass cause hot heros and villins etc its just lookstheory
Normies are obsessed with jewish ips, gossip, and dogs. Its a normie thing they can't help it.

This means that they have nothing else going for them.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Guess i'm a subhuman
Anyway Homelander and Soldier Boy wipe the entire Marvel universe
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Tell me you don’t know marvel without saying you don’t know marvel.
Even Ironman would murder Homelander and soldier boy. Captain America would kill them he’ll all of the avengers except for hawk eye and black widow would enslave the seven and soldier boy.

The boys universe is weak asf their strongest character is Homelander and he’s building level maximum whilst Ironman casually stomps that

Attachments

• 43F1455D-A975-4363-9E23-73376D8EC078.gif
    43F1455D-A975-4363-9E23-73376D8EC078.gif
    975.2 KB · Views: 0
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Tell me you don’t know marvel without saying you don’t know marvel.
Even Ironman would murder Homelander and soldier boy. Captain America would kill them he’ll all of the avengers except for hawk eye and black widow would enslave the seven and soldier boy.

The boys universe is weak asf their strongest character is Homelander and he’s building level maximum whilst Ironman casually stomps that
Dnr, Homelander solos

Marvel movieZzzzz are trash but you can always have fun watching them like just cringe and trash them in your mind, while you compare them to real cinema and feel an ego boost of superiority when the fat balding guy next to you wearing a captain faggmerica shirt starts clapping

thats what i do

• +1
Reactions: Salieri