Masculine physiques are highly misunderstood

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
Masculinity in it's most primal definition is who would be the better spear hunter. Since that WAS the deciding factor success as a man in most of humanity's time, and what women have evolved to want to breed with.

What makes you a good spear hunter? lean, long limbs, tall, v taper, good strength to weight ratio.

This

Mogs this:

I know that's extremely hard to accept for those in the male gaze, but vinnie hacker could handle being a hunter way better than Chris Bumstead if you plucked the two into 20,000 years in the past. Chris would be slow, bad at running, jumping and be a second away from pulling a hamstring at any second. I've spoken to bodybuilders / powerlifters before, they are constantly injuring themselves. They're really strong in highly specific ways, but total glass cannons in general athleticism. Basically useless in a primal hunter gatherer society, oh and he'd need consume way more calories / resources, which takes more resources from a woman and babies.

Thus most women find Vinnie Hacker hotter. It's about as simple as that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, T50CeI, Rhom and 19 others
Masculinity in it's most primal definition is who would be the better spear hunter. Since that WAS the deciding factor success as a man in most of humanity's time, and what women have evolved to want to breed with.

What makes you a good spear hunter? lean, long limbs, tall, v taper, good strength to weight ratio.

View attachment 3183929
This
View attachment 3183908

Mogs this:
View attachment 3183914

I know that's extremely hard to accept for those in the male gaze, but vinnie hacker could handle being a hunter way better than Chris Bumstead if you plucked the two into 20,000 years in the past. Chris would be slow, bad at running, jumping and be a second away from pulling a hamstring at any second. I've spoken to bodybuilders / powerlifters before, they are constantly injuring themselves. They're really strong in highly specific ways, but total glass cannons in general athleticism. Basically useless in a primal hunter gatherer society, oh and he'd need consume way more calories / resources, which takes more resources from a woman and babies.

facts🆒

what is this shit vinnie has

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and DarkAscender
he must've played some sport to develop such obliques, cuz i doubt he trained them willingly
It's actually quite easy to get wide obliques, but they're considered a failo in an aesthetic physique and bodybuilding. They make your waist look wider when you train them, which will ruin your shoulder to waist ratio.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
DYEL twink. Chances you also are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caiolindo and sportsmogger

OP has decided thats this is the ideal physique, pack up gents don't even bother going to the gym
ah yes, the primeval hunter Vinnie Hacker - he sure fits right in with the rest of them

ancient depictions of hunters resemble IFBB men's physique competitors closer than the twinks you've posted, their shoulder waist ratio is near 1:3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, caiolindo, zyzzbrah1234 and 3 others

View attachment 3183929
This
View attachment 3183908

Mogs this:
View attachment 3183914

I would say Kinobody or Zyzz is good

View attachment 3184211

ancient depictions of hunters resemble IFBB men's physique competitors closer than the twinks you've posted, their shoulder waist ratio is near 1:3
IFBB or roidmaxxed men are nichemaxxed and mostly appeal to post prime women or faggots

View attachment 3183929
This
View attachment 3183908

Mogs this:
View attachment 3183914

Good thread tbh people underrate just how important the cardiovascular component is and the build that comes along with it. Humans are persistance hunters someone like this isnt gonna make it in prehistoric times.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and yue
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite
came back from school went to cafe with friend, and now im back home, wbu
ive been watching kengan ashura all day, its still early for me though 9am

u watch anime?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111

u watch anime?
hell yeah, i watched over 50 what are ur favorites

• +1

u watch anime?
Ohma tokita dies :lul::lul: rip bozo (he gets revived in kengan omega)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and chudlite
Ohma tokita dies :lul::lul: rip bozo (he gets revived in kengan omega)
yeah niggercuck i got spoiled a long time ago + Dnr you accomplished NOTHING

yeah i recently rewatched it, one of my fav, watch code geass, its similiar af
i dont like code geass bro:soy: i think lelouch is stupid and annoying

• WTF
Swap out vinnie with kinobody and I’d agree

yeah niggercuck i got spoiled a long time ago + Dnr you accomplished NOTHING
Don't care + Dnr + I did this because someone did it to me before.
useless reply

• +1
what is this shit vinnie has

View attachment 3183933
Yeah obliques like they said but he also has wide hips and a wide waist which is why it might look different from fitness influencers. V-lines/V-cuts can be attractive but personally I don't like when the obliques pop out of the side like in the pic, the main reason for that is because his hips are wide.(Most people would have it like this if they trained obliques)

OP needs to kill himself

why do u think he’s smarter, like what thing has he done to prove it
bro manipulated and fucked around with world government

bro manipulated and fucked around with world government
yeah light literally took over, same as lelouch

i just think light is smarter because of the actual things hes done, like getting naomi to reveal her real name

• +1
yeah light literally took over, same as lelouch

i just think light is smarter because of the actual things hes done, like getting naomi to reveal her real name
rewatch code geas brah, lelouch is maniac

• +1
name a smart thing lelouch did like an actual thing he did
he is strategic genius and also insane manipulator, emotionless chad, guy recruited all his enemies to his side, also first 1-2 episodes, bro single handedly handled the britain army, rescuing the black knights also not to mention how good he is at chess

• +1
he is strategic genius and also insane manipulator, emotionless chad, guy recruited all his enemies to his side, also first 1-2 episodes, bro single handedly handled the britain army, rescuing the black knights also not to mention how good he is at chess
yeah thats my point lelouch is overrated, all his shows of intelligence are just muhh good at chess muhh i beat people

he doesnt display actual good intelligence unlike light when he develops intricate multi step plans

• WTF
yeah thats my point lelouch is overrated, all his shows of intelligence are just muhh good at chess muhh i beat people

he doesnt display actual good intelligence unlike light when he develops intricate multi step plans
no bro, no, wtf, make a thread about who is smarter, lelouch solos

• +1
I guarantee you Bumstead could throw a spear further than that kid unless he specifically trained for it.

Water wet, dogs piss on fire hydrants

IMG 8205

this is ideal male physique

These information are totally obvious to most men? Obviously bodybuilders aren’t the most versatile and most functional athletes in different environments.

A narrow waist meant a lack of fat reserves and fragility of the body, this faggot would not attract any primitive female, the same applies to bodybuilders, the truth is that we do not live in prehistoric times, and you need to be a complete idiot to think that the physiognomy and instincts of Neanderthals coincide with modern man