Maserati Ghibli or Jaguar FType or Audi A7/S7 or AMG?

geeohdee

geeohdee

Iron
buying a new car soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Always AMG
C63 or cla43

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 10987 and geeohdee
AMG because it is NT or Audi

• Hmm...
F type ofc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 10987
Used to have a C63 AMG and it's an amazing drive, fast, powerful, yet smooth and refined, not as British as shit like maseratis and ferraris (my dad has a Maserati and a Ferrari 360 and a Porsche 911 turbo, only the 911 is a good drive).

I think the S7 is also very refined but I don't like the aesthetics of it, not sure how you feel.

However I am guessing you are single (incel?) So out of those I would by far choose the f-type, it's sexy as hell and a classy car for a classy British gent. Only reason I didn't get it was I lived in a city, so the Benz was more practical.

• WTF
Used to have a C63 AMG and it's an amazing drive, fast, powerful, yet smooth and refined, not as British as shit like maseratis and ferraris (my dad has a Maserati and a Ferrari 360 and a Porsche 911 turbo, only the 911 is a good drive).

I think the S7 is also very refined but I don't like the aesthetics of it, not sure how you feel.

However I am guessing you are single (incel?) So out of those I would by far choose the f-type, it's sexy as hell and a classy car for a classy British gent. Only reason I didn't get it was I lived in a city, so the Benz was more practical.
No, I have a gf and the car is going to be used for my business + real estate.

I know during covid people usually meet up at house showings, but maybe later, it would be hard with a ftype, or c63 to drive a family around

What does ur dad do?

No, I have a gf and the car is going to be used for my business + real estate.

I know during covid people usually meet up at house showings, but maybe later, it would be hard with a ftype, or c63 to drive a family around
Oh ok so then u should defo go for the S7

• +1
Reactions: geeohdee
E63 coupe mogs but pricey

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and geeohdee
E63 coupe mogs but pricey
Yes this is an amazing car (think there is a new one now?) But when I was buying mine this was way out of my budget, plus I was single so didn't need the extra room

Yes this is an amazing car (think there is a new one now?) But when I was buying mine this was way out of my budget, plus I was single so didn't need the extra room
Theyre not producing more E63, just till E53 as i know. Nevertheless, beast of a car and the size of it makes it unique. Gonna go to a dealership later

• So Sad
F TYPE R with the V8 of course

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Theyre not producing more E63, just till E53 as i know. Nevertheless, beast of a car and the size of it makes it unique. Gonna go to a dealership later
V8 or bust

• So Sad
Reactions: Siberia_
What a amazing machine
One of the best sounding too
From 1999 but look like from 2013
Wonder if Horacio Pagani still make them
Maxresdefault 9 7

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
What a amazing machine
One of the best sounding too
From 1999 but look like from 2013
Wonder if Horacio Pagani still make them
View attachment 1173375
This one has the 6.0 AMG engine. Also a bit underpowered in comparison with other Zondas or Huayras

Yea V12 sounds terrific

Same engine

• Love it
This one has the 6.0 AMG engine. Also a bit underpowered in comparison with other Zondas or Huayras

Yea V12 sounds terrific

Same engine

Naturally Aspirated > All

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago