Top cars that look way more expensive - high status than they actually are [Part 1 - Italian]

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
($) USED ONES. Buying new expensive cars is retarded more often than not. Inb4 a forum idiot whines "muh those are expensive!". Title doesn't mention CHEAP cars. Read the title

1. Alfa Romeo 4C.

1.75L engine making 240hp. Fast, handles well, twitchy steering though plus inferior to Porsche Cayman and Lotus' offering driving wise. Looks way more exotic and expensive than 60k.

2018-alfa-romeo-4c-1.jpg
2018-alfa-romeo-4c-6.jpeg

2. Maserati Ghibli

Looks 100k +. You can find used ones for 35k. Really underrated car in terms of driving abilities - petrol ones sound good, although probably unreliable.

Ghibli1_9739.jpg
fwcauy0tco2xcjlcz3el.jpg

3. Maserati Grecale (used, future). Starts at 65k but the next few years it will depreciate like a typical Maserati. 35 - 40k will be a reasonable price range in ~ 5 years. 300/330 hp and the trofeo version with the sweet sounding 2cyl off Ferrari V8, turned to V6 (530hp) but that'll be more expensive.

co1yjq0b5ynr_800.jpg
2022-maserati-grecale-has-countless-mouse-clicks-to-thanks-for-going-commando-184177-7.jpg

4. Alfa Romeo Giulia (QV).
You can find used ones for 25-30k. The V6 510hp version goes for 40k + . Top handling sedan in its class.

ejERKTP.png

5. Maserati QuattroPorte IV. The only generation that rivaled the BMW 5er / Mercedes E-class instead of full size sedans like the 7er / S-class.

Maserati_Quattroporte_IV.jpg

Old car, 2.0L 280hp, harder to find, cheapest of all. ~10k and potential repairs at your own costs.

@RapidRosaries @Bitch @Moggie @ascension @zerotohero @buckchadley31 @8PSLcel @Xangsane

Next thread:
Top cars that look way more expensive - high status than they actually are [Part 2 - British]

react if you want to get tagged.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onmyway, Rift, TrestIsBest and 24 others
the most expensive cars are cheap luxury ones

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15180, Wallenberg and Hipcel
Would be my choice from this list
Will potentially be the first car I purchase shortly before turning 30 after surgerycension and I'll finally be able to pick up JB 12 years after guys in my school were doing it

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, BigBundaSlapper, GetShrekt and 2 others
you're all in poverty and retarded if you think these cars mog anything

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, CursedOne, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
A used bentley continental gt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Hipcel
You're an idiot if you think they don't.
you're a moron and a kid. i bought a 2019 Q50 when i was 18 and realized cars don't mog shit when you're at a stoplight and some bald 80 year old is in a ferrari next to you. youre probably a kid.

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut and latincell95
you're a moron and a kid. i bought a 2019 Q50 when i was 18 and realized cars don't mog shit when you're at a stoplight and some bald 80 year old is in a ferrari next to you. youre probably a kid.
Q50 is an Asian joke. Doesn't mog shit. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Lotus Emira First Edition Configurator Dark Verdant

Lotus emira ~78k

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Bitch and buckchadley31
great thread would like to see cars for even cheaper tho lmao

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
@Corleone why "ugh"?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
You can find used ones for 35k
And pay $5k for every tire change. The used ones are only cheap because Maseratis are crazy unreliable and stupid expensive to maintain.

• Ugh..
You're an idiot if you think they don't.

ITALIAN

Lol. Next thread [Part 2 -British] will have more cars, because the British cover a larger price in the used market.
My bad didnt read the italian part. Btw girls think you're a poorcel if you drive an old car, almost doesnt matter which brand. But 5-20 yo cars mog in terms of how much you get for your money.

• Hmm...
@Corleone why "ugh"?
Would have given you a thumbs up but you give ugh to everyone of my posts you come across - got to return the favor

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan, Mouthbreath and Hipcel
And pay $5k for every tire change. The used ones are only cheap because Maseratis are crazy unreliable and stupid expensive to maintain.
When did I mention that are cheap you clown? Also the old QP isn't crazy unreliable. And not all Ghiblis are crazy unreliable.

When did I mention that are cheap you clown?
What‘s the point of the thread if you don‘t list budget but expensive looking cars? Can just use an indian lamborghini mod on your honda civic if it‘s only about the looks and purchasing price.

What‘s the point of the thread if you don‘t list budget but expensive looking cars?
Read the title. Cars that look way more expensive. Not cheap. You can buy a diesel Ghibli and it won't be that costly.

Read the title. Cars that look way more expensive. You can buy a diesel Ghibli.
Looks great and very high class - but I‘m telling you they are crazy expensive to maintain and notoriously unreliable. The alpha romeos you posted are way better. Take it from an italian.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Looks great and very high class - but I‘m telling you they are crazy expensive to maintain and notoriously unreliable. The alpha romeos you posted are way better. Take it from an italian.
Ghiblis diesel won't fuck you up in costs. Are you an Italian and you reacted with a ugh in thread about Italian cars? Blasphemy.

Btw girls think you're a poorcel if you drive an old car, almost doesnt matter which brand
Nah girls only see the brand. Just a few days ago some incel was here crying that some bitch said a 2008 BMW was a better car than his 2020 Golf gti jfl

• +1
Maserati's have dogshit reliability and depreciate like a rock.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Good thread, Alfa Romeo's are God tier

Ghiblis diesel won't fuck you up in costs.
I‘m not talking about fuel cost, that‘s negligible. But spare parts, that break with normal use over time.

I‘m not talking about fuel cost, that‘s negligible. But spare parts, that break with normal use over time.
Diesels aren't as costly as petrol until they fuck out. Don't be surprised if you see 50 ugh notifications tomorrow.

Also Maseratis look miles better than Alfas.

Damn, that Maserati looks amazing.

• +1
Diesels aren't as costly as petrol until they fuck out. Don't be surprised if you see 50 ugh notifications tomorrow.

Also Maseratis look miles better than Alfas.
You‘re so retarded, it‘s beyond me how you don‘t understand what costs you‘re facing when owning a car.

Do you even have a licenses?

You‘re so retarded, it‘s beyond me how you don‘t understand what costs you‘re facing when owning a car.

Do you even have a licenses?
The costs will offset the 100k + price the car looks initially you stupid piece of shit.

you know what italian cars are notorious for? reliability issues

give me a good looking RELIABLE car OP, that wont make me have to double my investment just to keep it running

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
The costs will offset the 100k + price the car looks initially you stupid piece of shit.
Average retarded ugly teen without any life experience

Last edited:
you know what italian cars are notorious for? reliability issues

give me a good looking RELIABLE car OP, that wont make me have to double my investment just to keep it running
Japanese cars

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, cmfanel and buckchadley31
Nah girls only see the brand. Just a few days ago some incel was here crying that some bitch said a 2008 BMW was a better car than his 2020 Golf gti jfl
I am 100percent convinced that the latest bmw 2series with the worst engine looks more impressive to them than an m3 or m5 from before 2010.

OP could you make one for Japanese cars? They are the most reliable after all. I can't say much about Italian cars but British reliability is at rock bottom.

Overhyped and overrated dog shit.
Old JDM Japanese cars from the 90s are ugly, don't look modern enough and are overhyped.

Only retards or mechanics would buy them.

I'm talking if you're in a market to buy a modern almost brand new car and you have a budget you should buy a Japanese one since maintenance won't rape your ass so hard like with British or Italian luxury cars.

I like the new Supra.

maxresdefault.jpg
Screenshot 2022 09 28 at 201507
Used-2020-Toyota-Supra-GR-1610075016.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, buckchadley31 and Hipcel
Where is the corvette c8 ? 500 hp supercar looks for 65k

Last edited:
OP could you make one for Japanese cars? They are the most reliable after all. I can't say much about Italian cars but British reliability is at rock bottom.

Old JDM Japanese cars from the 90s are ugly, don't look modern enough and are overhyped.

Only retards or mechanics would buy them.

I'm talking if you're in a market to buy a modern almost brand new car and you have a budget you should buy a Japanese one since maintenance won't rape your ass so hard like with British or Italian luxury cars.

I like the new Supra.

maxresdefault.jpg
View attachment 1887291
Used-2020-Toyota-Supra-GR-1610075016.jpg
idk why people are shilling out so much for the 90s jdm cars its getting retarded now. Seems low iq when you could instead get a 3rd gen WRX sti, 86 / brz or MPS for less.

• +1
Maserati's have dogshit reliability and depreciate like a rock.
Finally someone with a brain and not some useless teen that never drove a car themself

Finally someone with a brain and not some useless teen that never drove a car themself
They've eaten the bulk of their depreciation at 10k or 35k you clown.

They've eaten the bulk of their depreciation at 10k or 35k you clown.
Mario Lopez Football GIF

What do you think Maserati parts are going to cost you to keep it running? It‘s a bottomless pit

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, latincell95 and Oberyn
Mario Lopez Football GIF

What do you think Maserati parts are going to cost you?
Shut up. You were crying about the cars not being cheap, while nobody mentioned cheap in the first place. You death coping sheep.

Shut up. You were crying about the cars not being cheap, while nobody mentioned cheap in the first place. You death coping sheep.
You‘re 100% some teen age bitch with zero life experience that never even drove a car

You‘re 100% some teen age bitch with zero life experience that never even drove a car
Wrong. But you're a stupid kid that can't read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back