Top cars that look way more expensive - high status than they actually are [Part 1 - Italian]

OP could you make one for Japanese cars? They are the most reliable after all. I can't say much about Italian cars but British reliability is at rock bottom.

Old JDM Japanese cars from the 90s are ugly, don't look modern enough and are overhyped.

Only retards or mechanics would buy them.

I'm talking if you're in a market to buy a modern almost brand new car and you have a budget you should buy a Japanese one since maintenance won't rape your ass so hard like with British or Italian luxury cars.

I like the new Supra.

maxresdefault.jpg
View attachment 1887291
Used-2020-Toyota-Supra-GR-1610075016.jpg
bmw z4 is a good choice. it has toyota engine and BMW badge on it win-win. It looks even better irl than pictures

This car mogs all the garbage posted ITT.

FIATPanda-2406_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
($) USED ONES. Buying new expensive cars is retarded more often than not. Inb4 a forum idiot whines "muh those are expensive!". Title doesn't mention CHEAP cars. Read the title

1. Alfa Romeo 4C.

1.75L engine making 240hp. Fast, handles well, twitchy steering though plus inferior to Porsche Cayman and Lotus' offering driving wise. Looks way more exotic and expensive than 60k.

2018-alfa-romeo-4c-1.jpg
2018-alfa-romeo-4c-6.jpeg

2. Maserati Ghibli

Looks 100k +. You can find used ones for 35k. Really underrated car in terms of driving abilities - petrol ones sound good, although probably unreliable.

View attachment 1887121
Ghibli1_9739.jpg
fwcauy0tco2xcjlcz3el.jpg

3. Maserati Grecale (used, future). Starts at 65k but the next few years it will depreciate like a typical Maserati. 35 - 40k will be a reasonable price range in ~ 5 years. 300/330 hp and the trofeo version with the sweet sounding 2cyl off Ferrari V8, turned to V6 (530hp) but that'll be more expensive.

co1yjq0b5ynr_800.jpg
2022-maserati-grecale-has-countless-mouse-clicks-to-thanks-for-going-commando-184177-7.jpg

4. Alfa Romeo Giulia (QV).
You can find used ones for 25-30k. The V6 510hp version goes for 40k + . Top handling sedan in its class.

ejERKTP.png

5. Maserati QuattroPorte IV. The only generation that rivaled the BMW 5er / Mercedes E-class instead of full size sedans like the 7er / S-class.

Maserati_Quattroporte_IV.jpg

Old car, 2.0L 280hp, harder to find, cheapest of all. ~10k and potential repairs at your own costs.

@RapidRosaries @Bitch @Moggie @ascension @zerotohero @buckchadley31 @8PSLcel @Xangsane

Next thread:
Top cars that look way more expensive - high status than they actually are [Part 2 - British]

react if you want to get tagged.

Idk ive seen alot better looking cars tbh, if your getting it used im sure you could find some better looking cars than these for less money

this car literally looks like total shit :lul::lul:

girls would think ur some poorcel driving some beaten-up old shit from ur grandma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, GetShrekt, Sondern and 1 other person

this car literally looks like total shit :lul::lul:

girls would think ur some poorcel driving some beaten-up old shit from ur grandma
It doesn't look like shit lmao. Plus it's a Maserati. You tell girls I drive a Maserati Quottroporte, they see they trident, looks higher status than 10k.
Idk ive seen alot better looking cars tbh, if your getting it used im sure you could find some better looking cars than these for less money
🤔 Like what? This list was about Italian ones

Imagine wasting Money on cars.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and latincell95
Italian cars are all unreliable worthless shit except FIAT Seicento (not counting its shitty suspension). They look good tho.

Pinnacle of Italian automobile industry
Fiat-Seicento.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
convertibles mog but if your not afraid of death motor cycles

No car for your face. Chad can pull up to a date in a beat down 1998 Honda Accord and still slay while you pull up in an M4 and foids make you jump through hoops to have a whiff of her pussy.

Your face and height/overall appearance should be your #1 investment. Everything else is secondary (e.g. clothes, perfume, cars,etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and eduardkoopman
61571CEC F2ED 4F1D 9D89 D717AC824AE3
25A1C41A 78A6 427D B21E 24209362F4B5

Never began if you can’t buy these Italian mogging machines :love::love:

15+ years old Bently GT

No car for your face. Chad can pull up to a date in a beat down 1998 Honda Accord and still slay while you pull up in an M4 and foids make you jump through hoops to have a whiff of her pussy.

Your face and height/overall appearance should be your #1 investment. Everything else is secondary (e.g. clothes, perfume, cars,etc)
This.
It's over for car copers.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95

This.
It's over for car copers.
Did anyone say cars should be used as a substitute or to compensate for being ugly? No. Don't confuse looksmaxing with cars.
View attachment 1890328View attachment 1890329

Never began if you can’t buy these Italian mogging machines :love::love:
Not worth it, better spend that money to ascend instead.
15+ years old Bently GT
This is a thread about Italian cars. Will make a Part 2 about British like I said.

• JFL
Genesis G80

g80_1.jpg

Did anyone say cars should be used as a substitute or to compensate for being ugly? No. Don't confuse looksmaxing with cars.
Not worth it, better spend that money to ascend instead.
These are contradicting statements. Unless you’re well-off, you can either A) buy a used luxury car and dump money into its repairs and forgo looksmaxxing or B) buy a cheap beat down Honda Accord, live a minimalist lifestyle, and be able to afford any looksmaxxing surgery.

These are contradicting statements. Unless you’re well-off, you can either A) buy a used luxury car and dump money into its repairs and forgo looksmaxxing or B) buy a cheap beat down Honda Accord, live a minimalist lifestyle, and be able to afford any looksmaxxing surgery.

C) buy a cheap classic, learn to maintain it yourself, develop useful and impressive skills, foids will find it unusual which is better than being bland, and you can still afford looksmax surgery.

Also applies to motorcycles.

• +1
Good thread, Alfa Romeo's are God tier
I like this model Alfa Romeo GT. As a true budget car whom looks good and has nice engine options
Fuck, I should buy one. for my next car. A decent one, 13 years old, cost around 5000 euro orso

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
good thread carmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Wrong. If you're a real looksmaxer, surgeries like a LL or double LL with super bimax from a competent doc like Coceancig will cost you more than a used Ferrari.

This thread is simply about cars who appear way wealthier than they are, if you can afford LL with a Stryde offering doctor in time (read: not by the time you become an oldcel) then surely enough you can afford cars mentioned in the OP like the used Alfa sedan. But you won't be able to afford a Ferrari.

Also you were the one that brought looks into this.

• JFL
2S6A9204

imagine not driving around in the mog mobile

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LooksOrDeath
Thoughts on BMW e46 models @Bitch @MoggerGaston

An older series obviously, but I love the way it looks. Prices are like 10-30k USD used

I don't want one just to get girls ffs
>Top cars that look way more expensive - high status than they actually are

I thought u were looking for something like this. BMW M3 aint it for that ye

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
>Top cars that look way more expensive - high status than they actually are

I thought u were looking for something like this. BMW M3 aint it for that ye
nah I just felt like posting a car i liked not attempting to statusfraudmax like the rest of the guys here

I'm not an enthusiast, just a regular person

It's a BMW nigga, not some obscure limited edition Italian car model.

ye.
I don't know if you noticed but this is about Italian cars by the way. Lmao.

It doesn't look more expensive than it is, but it's a cool car that is fun to drive and will appreciate $$ over time.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Images   2022 10 01T195157289

• Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
This thread is simply about cars who appear way wealthier than they are,
You wouldn’t appear “wealthy” by driving the aforementioned cars, people would assume your upper class at best. Furthermore, like I’ve said before, Italians cars are money pits, that’s why those who drive them have the lifestyle to keep them well-maintained (e.g. doctors, lawyers, power brokers). I would rather invest on my looks, which could be an appreciating asset vis a vis promotions at work, overall success in life, improved quality of life, better treatment from others, etc. rather than buy a depreciating asset like a Maserati/Alfa Romeo lol

All you need to have a good life is a 1999 Geo and a 7 PSL face.

You wouldn’t appear “wealthy” by driving the aforementioned cars, people would assume your upper class at best. Furthermore, like I’ve said before, Italians cars are money pits, that’s why those who drive them have the lifestyle to keep them well-maintained (e.g. doctors, lawyers, power brokers). I would rather invest on my looks, which could be an appreciating asset vis a vis promotions at work, overall success in life, improved quality of life, better treatment from others, etc. rather than buy a depreciating asset like a Maserati/Alfa Romeo lol
You'd appear wealthier

Money is a way of distributing wealth. The list has used cars for the exact reason you mentioned, namely depreciation. You're way better off buying a used Giulia or a 4C (which aren't even unreliable) than buying a German money pit would depreciate and look cheaper.

A Ghibli will absolutely make you look rich and high status more than most sedans out there. Anyone saying otherwise, is either delusional or an idiot.

• JFL
A Ghibli will absolutely make you look rich and high status more than most sedans out there. Anyone saying otherwise, is either delusional or an idiot.
A Ghibli would bankrupt you faster than all of the looksmaxxing surgeries in the world. You seem under this delusion that the wealthy drive Lambos and expensive Italian cars when in fact, they drive Toyotas and pickup trucks. Anyone saying otherwise is either delusional or an idiot.

A Ghibli would bankrupt you faster than all of the looksmaxxing surgeries in the world. You seem under this delusion that the wealthy drive Lambos and expensive Italian cars when in fact, they drive Toyotas and pickup trucks. Anyone saying otherwise is either delusional or an idiot.

JFL you dummy. "Ghibli would bankprupt you"

Do you think a person buying a Ghibli would be one that could barely afford it? Also, I browse r/Maserati regularly I've never seen anybody crying about getting economically destroyed. Find a low mileage one and a competent Maserati mechanic or lease one if you're that scared about reliability. It'll still mog the shit out of the competition in looking way more expensive.

Did I mention anywhere in the thread, you'll have to be middle class to buy Maseratis? Read the title.

You seem under this delusion that the wealthy drive Lambos and expensive Italian cars when in fact, they drive Toyotas and pickup trucks. Anyone saying otherwise is either delusional or an idiot.
Have you ever been to a rich neighborhood during your life? Or you're from a Latin shithole? Lmao

Also why ignoring like 80% of the answer?
You're way better off buying a used Giulia or a 4C (which aren't even unreliable) than buying a German money pit would depreciate and look cheaper.

Have you ever been to a rich neighborhood during your life? Or you're from a Latin shithole? Lmao
Nigga, I lived around wealthy people :lul::lul:. They don’t drive the cars that you’ve mentioned. Stop following broke Instagram influencers:lul::lul:. The wealthy own land, businesses, homes, not fucking expensive cars.

Do you think a person buying a Ghibli would be one that could barely afford it? Also, I browse r/Maserati regularly I've never seen anybody crying about getting economically destroyed
That’s because they’re able to AFFORD the maintenance on those cars, you fucking idiot. Of course they ain’t crying, they can afford it. Most users here are working middle class jobs and/or stuck in mommy’s basement browsing this shithole of a website day in and day out :lul::lul:.

Alfa Romeo, same shit. You can hardly find dealers in the U.S. I don’t even know where the Alfa dealer is in my state :lul::lul: whereas I know where the Porsche/Bimmer/Merc dealers are

Nigga, I lived around wealthy people :lul::lul:. They don’t drive the cars that you’ve mentioned. Stop following broke Instagram influencers:lul::lul:. The wealthy own land, businesses, homes, not fucking expensive cars.
Νο you haven't. You're making the mistake of grouping wealthy people together. I live in upper class neiggborhood. Some drive expensive cars, some drive cheaper.

Literally the guy living at the next block next to my house has a white Huracan cabrio.

Driving a Ghibli will absolutely make you appear wealthier. Stop coping, "latincell",

• JFL
That’s because they’re able to AFFORD the maintenance on those cars, you fucking idiot. Of course they ain’t crying, they can afford it. Most users here are working middle class jobs and/or stuck in mommy’s basement browsing this shithole of a website day in and day out :lul::lul:.
Where did I say the Ghibli is for middle class people you retarded piece of shit?
Alfa Romeo, same shit. You can hardly find dealers in the U.S. I don’t even know where the Alfa dealer is in my state :lul::lul: whereas I know where the Porsche/Bimmer/Merc dealers are
The Giulia is more reliable than the German competitors minus the QV. The 4C looks way more expensive than the competition and will either stay the same or appreciate over time. Stop parroting like a Latin - Brazilian parrot.

I live in upper class neiggborhood. Some drive expensive cars, some drive cheaper.

Literally the guy living at the next block next to my house has a white Huracan cabrio.
If you have neighbors who drive Lambos, then you don’t live in an “upper class” neighborhood, you are living among the top 1% :lul::lul:.
Driving a Ghibli will absolutely make you appear wealthier. Stop coping, "latincell",
whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy boyo. :lul::lul:

If you have neighbors who drive Lambos, then you don’t live in an “upper class” neighborhood, you are living among the top 1% :lul::lul:.

whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy boyo. :lul::lul:
It's called upper class, because for my country, it's upper class.

Do they teach English in Brazil?

You know nothing about cars.

Where did I say the Ghibli is for middle class people you retarded piece of shit?
You retard, I know Maseratis aren’t for middle class people :lul::lul::lul:. I was making an inference on how most of the users on this forum would go broke if they followed your “car buyer’s” advice.

You retard, I know Maseratis aren’t for middle class people :lul::lul::lul:. I was making an inference on how most of the users on this forum would go broke if they followed your “car buyer’s” advice.
I didn't recommend middle class users to buy a Ghibli. You're the one who can't comprehend the title, apparently.

• JFL
It's called upper class, because for my country, it's upper class.

Do they teach English in Brazil?

You know nothing about cars.
They teach a lot of things in Latam, including how to read cues in a conversation :lul::lul:.

You must live in Switzerland or some wealthy Nordic country. Definitely not in America

They teach a lot of things in Latam, including how to read cues in a conversation :lul::lul:.

You must live in Switzerland or some wealthy Nordic country. Definitely not in America
Wrong and Wrong.

I didn't recommend middle class users to buy a Ghibli. You're the one who can't comprehend the title, apparently.
You’re telling people they can buy a Maserati for 35-40k but you ain’t telling them how much it costs to maintain and repair things in such cars. You’re giving niggas who work at some dead end job the illusion they, too, can be ballers, if they buy your aforementioned cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back